• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates

Everyone Ready To Move On?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I Have A Question

• Total voters
It's because in the RP the posts take so much longer to type up, but we need to get active with ittttttt.

Lol xD yeah. I'm just waiting c: c: c: I wanna give others time to post because we all know that mine's going to be a book.

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]I'm having the same problem ; ^;

[/QUOTE]
I was all like

"Man Pirates sure has been quiet I guess people are just super focused for summer house lemme go ch-- A WOW. A WHOLE NEW FUCKING PAGE OF POSTS."

strangles notifications san

SirBlazeALot said:
I was all like
"Man Pirates sure has been quiet I guess people are just super focused for summer house lemme go ch-- A WOW. A WHOLE NEW FUCKING PAGE OF POSTS."

strangles notifications san
Wait. Summer home has been active today?

I wonder what I should do with Sarah make her stay in the room, wait for someone, or go out on the deck with everyone else

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]i rlly don't know what to do with kumiko atm and that's why i haven't posted >.<

[/QUOTE]
You know you can always go looks at the moments in the anime and follow along with Nami, since youre the navigator.

Hatori said:
Oh and @GardinOfEden Sarah reminds me so much of Inoue from Bleach appearance wise.
Tch. Sneaky little bastard.
I can see the resemblance, but Sarah hair is red so if it was orange it would look pretty similar

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]i rlly don't know what to do with kumiko atm and that's why i haven't posted >.<

[/QUOTE]
I'm the same with Shizuka... >~< But I needa sleep soon anyways... >~>

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]You guys want me to make a post and get us out to sea?

[/QUOTE]
yeah !! that way we'll be talkative, and nobody will really get too far behind !

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]You guys want me to make a post and get us out to sea?

[/QUOTE]
that would be nice because I kinda dont want to be constantly posting after 3 people have xD

Aight well, no point in interjecting "drunken sniper" at the moment so I'll quietly just bow out of all the rps for now.

Just don't get to Whiskey Peak without me :3

Hatori said:
Wait. Summer home has been active today?
BtABOddCMAAkOcN.jpg

*sweats profusely*

I'm gonna be gone for a while so for now Sarah is just in the Women's Quarters in her memories

G2g for the night, sleep tight everyone! Have fun, and dun let teh-WTF WHY NO NOTIFICATIONS OAO

I'll read and catch up in the mornin', my dogs are barking cause the see the light of my bedroom again =~=

Silvey said:
G2g for the night, sleep tight everyone! Have fun, and dun let teh-WTF WHY NO NOTIFICATIONS OAO
I'll read and catch up in the mornin', my dogs are barking cause the see the light of my bedroom again =~=
Night! I think I might follow suit 'cause I'm starting to get really tired too.~

Night everyone! Love y'all, and sweet dreams!~ <3 *huggles and love for all!~*

Don't make your characters notice the smoke cloud because they're just a tad bit around the mountain.

I know that Crocus needs to explain the Log Pose and stuff to Momo c: @Zero Gravity

OH AND YOUR CHARACTERS CAN GET OFF OF THE BOAT IF THEY WANT TO! The ship is docked near the light house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back