• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates

Everyone Ready To Move On?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I Have A Question

• Total voters
THANKS GUYS

I FOUND IT AND I ALMOST CRIED

THEY HAD A SHIRT AT HOT TOPIC THAT SAID: STRAWHAT CREW

AND THEY HAD A HUGE LUFFY FIGURINE FOR 45 DOLLARS

Oh my gosh that......... AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!:5/5::5/5::5/5::5/5::5/5: i give 5/5

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]YOU LOOK HELLA AWESOME!
THOMAS THE CHOO CHOO TRAIN?! *starts giggling uncontrollably*

[/QUOTE]
Whatcha giggling about punk? *narrows eyes at you*

I love how everyone is getting acquainted and talking to each other and already starting ships and Sarah is just like "I'm over here and the oldest ._."

Ok. Alright. Its like no one on the crew really talks to one another though. I hope that changes a little more at the times when they are just chilling on the boat and nothing is happening.

Lol xD BTW in that post I made with Suzumaki fighting the whale, "Ikababa" doesn't mean anything special xD she was just being random and screamed the first thing that came to mind.

OH BUT THE SHIP HAS NOT STARTED SAILING YET. Suzumaki isn't on the boat again yet, she's still standing near the lighthouse on the twin capes.

Hatori said:
Ok. Alright. Its like no one on the crew really talks to one another though. I hope that changes a little more at the times when they are just chilling on the boat and nothing is happening.
Yeah its like sometimes we have small talks but never a full on conversation

Hatori said:
Well, lets hurry up and sail this ship I wanna make it to whiskey peak
I'll make sure to set us off in my next post c: c:

@GardinOfEden

There is going to be alcohol involved xD when we get to Whiskey Peak, the people there trick us all -except Murasaki- into thinking that they're pirate lovers and we all party ourselves to sleep.

Next, Murasaki wakes up as the people are gathered outside, and she ends up fighting off 100 bounty hunters all by herself. -She gets a bounty from this as well.-

Suzumaki wakes up eventually, noticing what Murasaki has done, then the captain goes all crazy and starts fighting Murasaki because she's killing the innocent people who fed them awesome food and sake.

Suzumaki Arakai]I'll make sure to set us off in my next post c: c: [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19489-gardinofeden/ said:
@GardinOfEden[/URL]

There is going to be alcohol involved xD when we get to Whiskey Peak, the people there trick us all -except Murasaki- into thinking that they're pirate lovers and we all party ourselves to sleep.

Next, Murasaki wakes up as the people are gathered outside, and she ends up fighting off 100 bounty hunters all by herself. -She gets a bounty from this as well.-

Suzumaki wakes up eventually, noticing what Murasaki has done, then the captain goes all crazy and starts fighting Murasaki because she's killing the innocent people who fed them awesome food and sake.
Okeyyy

I love how were all so active on this, but on the actual RP posting were only at 14 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back