• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Pirates of the Darkening Skies - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Coming from someone familiar with Infernal Lore, it’s just general common sense not to piss off any one of the Djuke household, less you find yourself without one of your own.
Yeah, but what do I get out of it beside not dying?

Mandalthraxus will also let you into Kontina with minimal bullshit, punish other captains for betraying you, mediate disputes with other crews, and it's generally agreed that if any legal or military authority in the world comes after you or the city, he'll fuck 'em up.
Also he's been known to look after the families of pirates who distinguished themselves.

Sorry I've been inactive for a bit. That which shall not be named has made things a bit busier for me since I'm in the national guard. I'm not going to have time to make a post until next week.

That is a-ok. Things are pretty busy at my job but vastly less important, so take your time.

I'm sure everyone else can fill the OOC with lovable bullshit in the meanwhile so we can keep ourselves amused.

Still do.
Mine is a pseudo quarantine, no formal order issued but the local mayor close all public places and told us to not form any gathering more than five. The condition is not bad but I am bored and my saving is bleeding.

Sounds rough, Ace. I'm lucky that I can work from home.

So I believe we're waiting on posts from people who aren't me right now, where are we with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back