• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Pirates in the future

Anno Bane

Gone from G to Gent
War. It is never fun. And as Jean-Paul Satre once said: “When rich people wage war it’s the poor who die”. And nothing is truer when talking about the 4th world war.

It all started when a new disease spread among the nations, the disease known as Polter. Polter was named after Poltergeist as it caused violent hallucinations that in the end gave people massive heart failure from fear. People were panicking the fatalities rising every day. Even the ones immune to the disease were not safe, as they could be killed by the hallucinating population.

One nation, which old name has been forgotten, came up with a cure. They mass produced it and gave vaccines to their people. People came from far and wide to get the cure. But when it came to handing out the vaccine to non-native people, the nation known as Utopia today, they weren’t so friendly. They were even known to kill anyone, with a non-utopian passport, on the spot.

But the were willing to sell the vaccine, at first the other nations tried to steal the formula, or figure it out themselves, but to no avail, as the disease grew stronger within the other nations on a daily basis. So they gave in and began buying the cure.

The disease died down, but a new problem arose. The debt to Utopia. All the other nations of the world formed an alliance known as The new world, and they went into war. No other way was seen as almost no money was left after Polter.

They fought bravely against the selfish Utopia, but the leaders of Utopia knew this was coming so while the new world was battling the disease they had used their time to build weapons stronger than anything seen before.

The new world never stood a chance, but Utopia grew greedy, they wanted total world dominance and wanted to stand above the rest. And so they did. They build a huge continent ship and launched it into the sky. To sit and watch the world beneath them burn. Billions of lives were lost, and Utopia took control.

Years later Utopia is still in power, and no one can do anything against the taxes, slave like work, and cruelness of Utopia, except maybe the Pirates. They were a “failed” experiment made by Utopia. Back then they were called the “Elites”, some were half man, half machine, some were genetically modified, some were made in a tank. But they were in pain, they were sent out to kill the people standing up against the Utopia that treated them as slaves.

But one task changed everything. The slaughter of Mgala. A village filled with children, women, elders and men who had never seen a gun, were killed on the basis that they wanted to celebrate a god the Utopians had not deemed safe. The ceremony wasn’t evil, it was a tradition in Mgala. After the slaughter of all these innocent lives, the Elites went rogue and formed a team known as the Pirates.

Hell bent on taking down the Utopians once and for all!

Rules:

No godmodding

No mary-sues

No Anime pictures as character pic

No overpowered Pirate

This roleplay will be about the Pirates as they try to take down Utopia

Utopia

Utopia is a large city where only the richest people live, though the have servants, security, slaves and more. It is heavily guarded but there are ways to get in. It consists of 9 cities, one for each nation, with the leader of the nation living there, controlling said nation from there. If you take down a leader, the nation is free, as most of the other leaders are driven by pride.

And then there is the capital, which is where the leader of Utopia is sitting, if Russia is hard to get into, the capital is impossible.

The 9 Cities of Utopia:

America (whole north America)

security level: Medium

Mostly producing: Slaves

Russia

security level: Hard

Mostly producing: Soldiers

Australia

Mostly producing: prisons

The Orientals (whole of east Asia)

Mostly producing: Technology

The Arabics (all Arabic countries)

Mostly producing: Weapons

The north (Scandinavian countries, including Finland, Iceland and Greenland)

security level: Easy

Mostly producing: entertainment

The south ( southern and eastern Europe)

Security level: Easy

Mostly producing: Clothes

The horn ( northern Africa)

Security level: Easy

Mostly producing: Crop

The tale (southern Africa)

Security level: Medium

Mostly producing: Mining

The crew:

As mentioned before we will be the crew aboard a hovership, trying to take out Utopia. The roles are mostly up to you but these are the ones I would really like to see. Disclaimer: you can be good at fighting even though you are the chef or engineer, it is only your imagination that’s stopping you.

Captain:

First mate: Myxyzptlk Myxyzptlk

Chef:

Doctor: yeezysleazy yeezysleazy

Navigator: (you will know everything about Utopia)

Engineer: yeezysleazy yeezysleazy

If you have anymore suggestions feel free to tell me and I will add them!

Have fun

Last edited:
cool! I'll put you on there, i was thinking of doing the engineer, but i'm gonna put you down for both! :D I really don't know what i want yet! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back