• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pirate x Assassin

MissPenny2

Princess, and long may I reign.

Havana, Cuba-1715

Under the Spanish rule of King Philip V, Havana teems with bright hopes of life and dark tales of death. On the surface, the city is littered with the royal army, pointing their muskets at anything and anyone who seems even the slightest bit adverse to the will of the crown. Then again, it was always the underside of the population that one should be worried about.

Pirates, one ship full after another, some friends and some foes, have made dock in Havana, all passing themselves off as merchants or British "privateers". And where there are pirates, you can be sure that various other less-than-upstanding citizens are sure to be close behind, just like blood in the water. This port town of Spanish-Cuba has become a nest of scoundrels, each one waiting for his chance at a golden prize to come along. For one ship's captain, his opportunity doesn't come knocking so much as threatening.

Meet Castalia Milas, a trained thief and assassin pledged to a secret order bound by honor above all else to serve the original royal bloodline of the Grecian island of Crete, tracing all the way back to the Minoan period. She's been issued an order for which the price of failure is death. She needs a captain and a crew. She's chosen his.

((If this teaser peaks your interest, please shoot me a PM for some of my thoughts towards a fuller explanation. This would be a long-term, multi-paragraph, MxF, 1x1 role play involving romance, adventure, action, and fantasy.))​

I have such a great character formatted for this storyline, I beg of you, let me use her.

(In other words, bump.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back