• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Pirate War (w/ Roman)

Elm sighed, looking down at her hands. "We shouldn't do anything that you don't want just because I want it." She said, "That's what I think."

Elm sighed, looking down at her hands. "We shouldn't do anything that you don't want just because I want it." She said, "That's what I think."

erikaleeanne said:

Alastair smirked, "Then why don't we finish?" He asked slyly. He pressed his lips against hers, kissing her slowly but roughly.

Elm giggled a little as he kissed her, and she wrapped her arms around him again and pulled him onto the bed.

Elm giggled a little as he kissed her, and she wrapped her arms around him again and pulled him onto the bed.

(( Sorry, I was multitasking this time. I had to type some stuff up for another RP and some other life junk ))

Alastair kicked off his boots, letting them drop with a thud. He continued to kiss her before pulling away, "This is really how we feel about one another? In just 1 day..."

Elm paused, then kicked off her own shoes. "A lot can happen in one day...if you want to stop..." She kissed his neck, "Just say so..."

Alastair frowned a little, "You obviously haven't figured out the fact, that I don't quit." He said, kissing at her neck, roughly.

Elm pulled away, and began taking off Alistair's shirt. She stopped halfway. "Wait," she said, "what about your father?" She traced her fingers on his bare skin, "I don't think he'd like this." She looked up at him, eyes solemn.

"Sometimes you just have disobey the one above you. I can care less what he thinks." Alastair said as he started to kiss again. "Even if he does find out it wouldn't matter."

"But..." Elm let him kiss her for a moment, then pulled away again, "What if he does something to you?" She asked quietly, unbuttoning his shirt again.

"He won't. Trust me." Alastair smirked. "Must he would do is try and argue with me. I am his only child after all. If he loses me he wouldn't have anything to be proud of."

Elm looked at him with soft eyes, wanting to say something else but holding it back. It could wait. She finished unbuttoning his shirt and gently kissed him again.

Alastair, gently started kissing down her neck. Biting it a few times as she unbuttoned his shirt.

Elm pulled Alastair's shirt off and took his face in her hands, pressing her forehead against his then kissing him again, roughly.

Alastair ran his hands down, Elm's body until he reached the last button and began to unbutton her shirt bottom to top, until he was able to pull it off.

( We have to do a time skip )

(Yeah, I got it.)

Elm woke up the next morning groggy and a little disoriented. She looked around to see Alastair beside and then remembered what happened. She smiled and quietly sat up, stretching her arms.

Alastair opened his eyes, slowly looking around. "I don't feel like getting up." He said tiredly. "I know it's early, how early is it..."

Elm looked over her shoulder at him. "It's not early." She looked out the window at the beating sun. "Not early at all." She lay back in bed beside Alastair and rolled over to face him. "Good morning, anyway."

"Well that's a surprise." Alastair sat up and stretched. "I'm used to sleeping alone." He said smiling. Alastair climbed out of bed and stood in the middle of the room. "Anyways how'd ya sleep?"

Elm sat up again and sighed, "Fine. Better than the first night." She pulled her knees to her chest and rested her chin on them.

Elm sat up again and sighed, "Fine. Better than the first night." She pulled her knees to her chest and rested her chin on them.

"That's good to know. I had fun Las ft night." Alastair said smiling. He sat at a table and picked up his dagger, twirling it around. "How about you?"

Elm gazed at him for a moment, then nodded, looking down at her feet. "Yeah, it was...fun." She got out of the bed and leaned against the post. "What do we do now? Pretend like it didn't happen?"

Elm gazed at him for a moment, then nodded, looking down at her feet. "Yeah, it was...fun." She got out of the bed and leaned against the post. "What do we do now? Pretend like it didn't happen?"

(?)

Alastair nodded, "We could do that or we could just be lovers. Doesn't bother me either way."

Alastair was about to say something when his door swung open. It was his father. "Alastair! The girl has escaped and we can't find her anywhere! Get--Alastair what happened here?" He asked, looking at Elm as she sat in his son's bed.

Elm's eyes grew wide. "I...well, you said I'm Alastair's assistant, right? He told me to get up early and be in his quarters for a...a briefing. Said there was lot of work to do." She tried to appear as casual as she could in Alastair's bed.

"And you're saying this like it's normal for an assistant to just be in their superiors bed? I'm not as crazy as you think. You two also aren't very good at hiding, someone explain to me why theres clothes and shoes scattered on the floor?" The captain demanded furiously.

Alastair sighed and remained silent, not wanting to explode on his dad for being such a jerk at the moment. He looked over at Elm and mouthed, "You have the talking skills... Use em'."

Elm chewed her tongue, pondering what to say next. Apparently, Alastair was turning to her. She sighed, "I'll be honest," she said, "Alastair didn't want you to know, because he knew that it would stress you out. But he and I were arguing about how we were going to split the treasure that we took from the natives, and things got heated...I mean, not in that way! He thought I was going to use force to take the treasure, so he made me...strip down to prove that I had no weapons or means of force. Then I accused him of the same thing, so we both agreed to strip down...that's all, really. He didn't want you to know about any of this, really. I think he just wants to prove that he can handle things on his own. I think it's...rather sweet." She almost choked on the last words, so she turned around and began dressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back