• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Pinkie’s 1x1 Search! Crime plots inside!

Hello there! I am pinkiepupperino, but you may call me pinkie. I am looking for some partners to write with. I currently have a craving for crime plots, but first let me get the obligatory rules out of the way.

• I would like a few paragraphs for response, but I’m not super picky. Just please no one liners. I write in third person past tense.
  • I post anywhere from once a day to a few times per day. Sometimes I get busy, so please don’t message me if I have responded already within the day. After a few days you may gently remind me because sometimes my brain breaks.
  • I roleplay in threads or over PM. I will not RP off-site. That said, I also follow RPN rules, so no smut.
  • All other dark themes are okay with me. Please let me know if you have any triggers so I can be sensitive
  • Please be 18+. I know younger people can write maturely but I’m just not comfortable with that.
  • My plots are designed to be both platonic or romantic. I don’t care what gender you play in a platonic roleplay but if you prefer romance I prefer MxF where I play the male.
Now with all of the housekeeping done, let’s get to plots!

Muse A is a young, hot shot defense attorney. After being offered a job by a big law firm, A is able to get one of the biggest criminals in the city off on faulty evidence. Now, they are one of the most in-demand lawyers the city has seen.

One day in court, a case if dropped quickly on the stand. When it is called, Muse A finds themselves standing next to Muse B, the child of the biggest mob boss in the city. Muse B is no stranger to crime, but due to great lawyers, hasn’t even seen the inside of a jail. Now, facing the biggest sentence of their life, they need Muse A to deliver on their reputation. Now suddenly on the mafia payroll, Muse A had no choice but to win, or die.

Muse A is a probation officer in a large city. On a recent streak of success with his charges, their boss drops a heavy file in their desk. Muse B has been in and out of the system for years due to their vice of choice. The probation office is taking bets on how long it will be until Muse B is locked up once and for all.

Muse A is determined not to let that happen, but Muse B is harder to crack than they thought. When B begins to fall back into their old habits, they threaten to take Muse A with them, who has a few demons of their own.

Muse A is an undercover cop infiltrating the mafia. They are so close to being able to shut it down they can taste it. Until one night, Muse B catches them making a call to a fellow officer.

Not entirely thrilled with the mob life, Muse B agrees to keep Muse A’s secret, with the condition that they will have immunity and a way out from this life when the boss gets taken down.

I would prefer to play Muse A in these scenarios. If you are interested, please feel free to shoot me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back