• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Picture Perfect Memories |Closed|

u k i y o

딸기

♡ First Post
It was a rather warm day in June -the twenty first to be exact- and even though it was only about eight in the morning, the sun was quickly causing the temperature to rise to a rather hot eighty-five degrees. Cavendale airport was where the group of students agreed to meet up for their first flight heading to Rio, and although the name was a little... Off, it was definitely a reliable airport.

To prove this fact correct there was quite a large crowd of people in the airport, even though the sun had just finished rising. One one could only worry if they would meet up with their high school friends and make it to the plane on time, as it was scheduled to leave at about eight thirty, a little less the thirty minutes from now. As the minutes slowly ticked by the number of people beginning to crowd the airport began to rapidly increase, as it seemed everyone wanted to leave the country for their summer breaks this year.

It seemed that people of all types of cultures and ethnicities were gathered here at the airport. It was quite a sight to see really. On top of the crying children, the occasional pets, arguments about tickets, and just generally loud people, it was hard to hear yourself think without a bit of concentration and finding a slightly quieter place.

♡ Tags

@B R E E Z E erzulie erzulie @C O F F EE @V E LL E I T Y MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx illicit illicit merveille merveille apolla apolla
Xanto Xanto
♡ OOC
Sorry for taking so long with the posting, some things came up and I was delayed.

5995a7e13ca49de6feb5e100374a4ac9.jpg

Tristan Harper
Tristan sighed as he pulled his straightened hair up into a pony tail, some small strands that weren't long enough falling out almost immediately. It had been a while since he had seen many of his 'children' and he would've been buzzing with excitement, had there not been so many people in the airport. It almost reminded him of high school with how crowded it was, and the thought put a smile on his face. 'Okay focus. I don't have all that much time before the plane takes off and I haven't met with anyone yet.' He thought, and immediately the thought of someone getting left behind crossed his mind, causing his stomach to start doing uncomfortable flips. He checked his phone for the time once more, seeing that it was now about 8:05. 'Okay you can do this, just find ten people, get all of them safely on the plane before they start socializing too much and get left, then head to Rio. Simple as that.' He thought a rather positive look on his face as he tried (and failed) to look over people to see anyone.

He had thought about standing on one of the chairs so that he could actually see over people, but decided against it for now as he didn't want to cause a commotion. With how crowded the airport was it was honestly the last thing he wanted. What if the flight got delayed because of that? He then thought about all the possible scenarios in which their flight could get delayed, or even worse, canceled. He looked at one of his loose strands of hair to see if it had turned grey yet with all the worrying he had done, and was glad to see that it was still in it's all brown and natural glory. 'Focus! He thought, slapping both his cheeks to clear his head after he realized that he had completely stopped. He finally arrived at the group's rendezvous, the entrance to the airplane, and wandered a few feet away as he still didn't see anyone.

He then checked his phone again to see if he had read the text wrong and mistook the time, and was relieved to see that he hadn't. He then readjusted the bag on his shoulders, having made sure that everything they needed was in it. First aid kit, money, portable chargers, headphones, snacks, movies, gum, hand cream, stress balls, and rubix cubes were just the things he could name off the top of his head, and even with all these things it didn't look big at all, only like it was carrying a wallet and some water it truly was a Mary Poppins bag. He then took his bag off for a few moments as he took out the rubix cube, before putting it back on his shoulders, as he decided he needed to distract himself instead of worrying so much. After what seemed like only a few moments and he was emersed in solving the rubix cube, despite the curious stares of some that were't as busy as others.

a5ba90fe0f00b37b0b61dc7c82852c21.jpg
coding by @Wapiti

(Without the hat)
ys4EPypl.jpg

Last edited:

Marceline Baker

tumblr_olr9p2OabF1uwgemao1_1280.jpg

Mentioned: Everyone
Interactions: Tristan Harper ( u k i y o u k i y o )
Outfit: X
Marceline walked into the airport. She was currently rolling some of her luggage behind her as she made her way in. Two men were nice enough to help her bring in the rest. Marceline looked around for her friends. She stopped walking and raised up her sunglasses. Marceline had been looking forward to this trip. She loved to travel and explore. Not to mention that she would be meeting up with some of her friends. This trip around the world was going to be epic. Marceline turned to the two men who helped her. She smiled and winked at them, thanking the two of them for their help.

Marceline walked around until something caught her eye. A small group of people were staring at someone. She followed their gaze. Her eyes landed on a mane of pretty brown hair. Marcy smiled wide and walked over. "Tristian? Is that you?" She asked as she drew nearer. Upon closer inspection Marceline confirmed that it was indeed her friend. He was fiddling with a rubix cube. Marceline squealed happily and stood in front of him. "Tristian! Hey."

coding by @Wapiti

Last edited:
---Words
Mood: Worried; anxious

sasha-pieterse-slays-2-14546-1434421819-2_dblbig.jpg
latest
--Mentions
Mom ( u k i y o u k i y o )

coding by cychotic

Mercedes

"Fuck." Mercedes glanced down at her phone for what felt like the millionth time. Knowing that the flight was supposed to leave at eight thirty, she had arrived at the airport a good half hour ago, but she was fucking lost. This airport really wasn't huge, but it wasn't small either, and she wasn't used to navigating through them. She really didn't want to make a second first impression on her old group of friends by being late, or worse, missing the flight. Wouldn't that be just like something the old Sadie would do? Be too drunk or high to miss the flight.

Sadie bit her lip as she turned another corner, trying to find the correct gate. She looked down at her phone again, reading and rereading the gate number. She thought she was getting closer, but who knew? On top of worrying about missing the flight, she was anxious that her friends wouldn't recognize her. Not because she looked different physically, but because she knew she'd changed alot since high school. It had been four years, after all.

The once wild child party girl now had a respectable job. She dressed classier, and had changed her favorite whiskey drinks to wine. She no longer stayed out all night, ending up in some strangers bed with sharpie on her face. She went to bed early because she had to be up early, and she'd worked her ass off to earn overtime and to be able to take time off for this trip.

Looking up, Sadie nearly had a conniption fit when she saw a gate number that matched her text. She stepped into the area, scanning the faces of the people there already, looking for a familiar one. She found it, and breathed a sigh of relief. He looked so familiar that it brought back so many memories from four years ago, and she nearly burst into tears. "Mom!" She shrieked, running up to him and throwing her arms around him. "Jesus, has it really been four years?" She asked into his shirt, laughing.

c12b9eb4ef1b1bb439edbbd8165ab68b.jpg

Ryan Angeles
Ryan walked out of the security check line and started making his way to the gates when he paused noticing the sun was finally out. It was only peeping when he arrived earlier that morning. The guy ran a hand through his hair before quickly whipping his backpack around his front and pulling out a handheld monopod. He did this before digging his other hand into the carry-on in search of his camera. Within a few moments, Ryan yanked out his camera, twisted, and snapped it onto the end of his monopod.

He could hear the increased volume as the people started filing into the area and finding their own gate numbers. In fact, a flood of people started entering the section. It was almost like he could feel a tug at the bottom of his shirt. After swinging his backpack back behind him, Ryan noticed a little boy really tugging at his shirt. "A-Are you Ryan Angeles?" The boy asked eagerly trying to see Ryan through the sunglasses that were covering his eyes. The man smiled a bit and lowered his glasses so he could fully make eye contact, "How'd you find me, little dude?" He studied the young boy's facial expression as it gradually shifted from suspicion to excitement. "PICTURE?!" The kid yelled looking at Ryan then at his mom who was trying to silence his excitement as much as possible. "Yeah, sure," Ryan replied removing his glasses and sliding them onto his shirt's neckline.

After posing for a quick shot and making some small talk with the kid, Ryan resumed his prior actions. He flicked his camera on, aimed it at himself, and started walking down the wide aisle of seats while gripping the monopod with his right hand. "Good morning, it's 8 . . . something, day one of squad meet up," He narrated while pulling his luggage and drawstring bag with his left and wearing his backpack regularly. "Reminder, I won't post weekly while I'm on this trip. I'll be posting in clumps so y'all can binge watch them in segments since international wi-fi isn't always fresh." Ryan noted as he shifted his gaze around the area, "Now where's my gate?"

Ryan didn't really need to find the gate though. That wasn't necessary since he immediately found a familiar face in the crowd. "Check this out," He stated flipping the camera over to view the people in front of him. A smile slowly grew on his face as he gradually approached Tristan. "You see that over there? That's a wild Mum," Ryan explained in a temporary Australian accent suddenly spotting Marceline with Tris, "Oi, and that's a Marcy-upial." He then proceeded to clear his throat and flip the camera back to view his face dropping the accent, "What's up. Got dad jokes down and I ain't even one." Before he could say anything else, his eyes caught sight of Mercedes hugging Tris tightly. It didn't take long for Ryan to hold his camera at a left angle above Mom, Sadie, and Marcy, "Permission to include you all in my videos?"

Robin Lee Jr.
Robin was hyperventilating in his seat, or so he thought. "MOM! I'm gonna be late! Do you want me to miss my flight?" He panicked still buckled into the front seat of his mother's Tesla. "Danny, what can I do?! There's traffic," His mother replied almost angrily. Robin eyed the street carefully noticing that he could literally walk to the airport's entrance. The car was only stuck in pick-up, drop-off traffic. "Filipino way, huh? Always gotta be late . . . well NOT TODAY MOM!" Robby exclaimed rapidly looking at his stressed out mother and pulling out what he could from the second row. Robby's mom was studying her son's actions. She already knew what his next request would be. Although she usually wouldn't approve of it, all the cars seemed to be moving at negative one mile per hour anyway. "Can I walk to the airport? It's right there!" Robby gestured wearing his backpack and slinging a gym bag over his shoulder. His mom narrowed her eyes, ". . Fine, but don't run. Where's my kiss and hug?" The obedient young man did as his mother requested while exchanging "see you soon's."

After lugging out his two luggages, backpack, and gym bag, Robin swerved through traffic and finally arrived onto the sidewalk. He took a few more steps before slyly looking over his shoulder to check if the Tesla wasn't in sight. It's go time, man! The teen thought running into the airport without care for other people's reactions.

A horrible check-in line caught his attention though momentarily causing him to lose hope. No! I can do this. He thought carefully looking over the people standing in line. It seemed hopeless for the average person at this point, but not for Robin. Without hesitating, the guy approached the line and listened in on a few conversations. His patience was excellent in this time of having almost no time at all. A couple minutes later, Robin slid under the retractable belt barrier with all his stuff and patted the shoulder of the man in front of him. The darkened guy glanced at Robin who was standing as if he had been there the whole time. "Na pansin ko na first time mo pala dito. Pare, I will help you. May tanong ka ba?" Robby questioned ignoring the curious glances he was probably receiving from the people behind him. The older man smiled at Robin and shook his hand, "Salamat! Litong lito na ako. Pinoy ka ba?" Their gestures and foreign language threw off the long line behind Robin making it seem as if he and the older guy were part of the same group. Success.

It was a miracle. Robin made a friend, and even got to the third person in a line of what seemed like thirty separate groups. Not many people understood the Filipino language. Even Robin had to throw in some English words since he wasn't that fluent yet. Anyway, what mattered now was that he was going into a new line for the security check. He wished he could've pulled the same trick as the earlier station, but his new friend wouldn't stop talking to him. The man was funny though so Robby didn't mind having him around as company.

u k i y o u k i y o erzulie erzulie apolla apolla

c0789156b3bec686ce2b98fa8eb5738b.jpg

Mentioned: u k i y o u k i y o apolla apolla erzulie erzulie
Interactions: Xanto Xanto
outfit
[/bg]
Dee Sanver
Dee wasn't blind to airports, she had used it far too many times, whether it's for travel or to visit her family. But she's always found the security customs boring, and the fact that there were so many people made it even worse. Of course, who wouldn't be traveling? It's summer, where most people get time off. Maybe if she closed her eyes they'd all disappear? It'd just be her and her friends, and they would have fun traveling around the empty airport before their flight took off. She took it to the test, squeezing her eyes shut and opening them, sadly it was still loud and obnoxious, and a man behind her was giving her a look. She smiled at him before the line moved.

Dee was excited to see everyone again, she had made sure to pack more than enough cameras, both disposal and professional, to capture everything they do. She wanted to see Tristan and his crazy Mary Poppins bag, to take more pictures with Mercedes and Marceline. There was that and so many other things. Just thinking about it made her excited. What crazy adventures would they go on? There were so many things they could do! She shouldn't get ahead of herself yet, she hadn't even seen them yet.

Exiting the security line Dee wrapped her camera back around her neck; one of many. Her intention was to head straight to the gate, but got distracted by the many many gift shops, and ended up buying a thing or two. When she finally checked the time, she had just bought two candy bars from a vending machine. She pursed her lips, "Dammit." She muttered, she had spent thirty minutes messing around. She stared at the two chocolate bars in her hand and shrugged, stuffing one in her pocket and eating the other one as she went on a search for her gate.

When she finally reached the gate, she saw that half of the group was already there. Well at least I wasn't the last, she thought. She slowly walked closer, listening to their conversations and her grip loosened on her suitcase. She quickly turned on her camera and approached them just as Ryan had finished talking. "You'll have to talk to my manager first" she joked, grabbing her camera she held it up to her face, aiming at Ryan, "say cheese!" she announced, counting to five before snapping a picture.
coding by cychotic

Last edited:
Jaspar Hobbs

A black SUV pulled up to the airport and the man inside, known as Jaspar, payed the über driver. He wished he could be happy about this trip but honestly, when he recieved the invite, he was going to turn down the offer. Bobby, owner of the garage he worked at, said otherwise. Bobby would give him payed leave if he went on the trip. Jaspar sighed and said okay to it and just decided to try and enjoy it as much as he could.

Jaspar got out of the car with his heavy black suitcase with blue polka dots on it, blue duffle bag with turquoise stripes and his purple ukulele incased in it's matching purple zip-up case. He knew he'd be bored on this trip so he had to bring an instrument to keep him company. He walked around the airport, going through security easily before looking for his fellow high school people. It didn't take him long to spot Tristan, the one of the two high school friends he was closest to after high school. Tristan was also his crush which made things difficult when Tristan was oblivious to the fact that they'd technically been on multiple dates. Sigh. Jaspar just didn't have the balls to say how he felt. Only after spotting him did he spot Sadie, Marcy, Robin, Ryan, and Dee. He was one of the last ones to arrive. He didn't care. He saw the man he loved and that's all that mattered.

He smiled and walked up to them, "Hey guys," he said casually. Jaspar didn't really know what to say. He wasn't that close to many of these people. Hell, when was the last time any of them made the effort to talk to him. He only did with two people and that was Dee and Tristan. Either way, he wanted to have a good flight at least. He had an aisle seat, the superior of plane seats, along with headphones to shut out anything and everything. He wanted peace during the flight, not unpleasantness.

Iris yawned as she leaned against her suitcase in the check in line which seemed to stretch to the other end of the Earth. At this rate, she might as well be dead before she got past this station. The sun was already up and glaring at her face and, as much as Iris wanted to meet her friends and go on this fabulous trip, she just wanted a pillow under her head. Normally, she loved waking up early but she’d stayed up last night researching all about the places they were going to, and fangirling over the fact that she was going to reunite with her friends again. Iris’ thought process was interrupted when someone knocked her suitcase from under her arm, causing her to nearly fall on her side. As she turned around, her eyes met a woman who looked to be around her 30’s, her nose deep in a travel magazine. Iris didn’t remember the woman being behind her in line, and the elderly man behind the woman (who Iris did remember waiting in line behind her) looked very troubled. This travel magazine woman obviously cut the line. “Excuse me,” Iris uttered. The woman continued “reading” the magazine, not budging an inch. Iris raised her voice and repeated the phrase. This time, she looked up with an almost annoyed expression, “Yes? What?” How rude. Iris took a deep breath and tried to sound as nice as possible. “I.. believe the end of the line is over there.” Her finger pointed toward the other end of the airport. The travel magazine woman rolled her eyes and sighed, grabbing her luggage and rolling off somewhere else. Probably to cut some other part of the line… Iris thought. The elderly man gave her a gummy smile and Iris returned it. By the time she turned back around, she was already standing in front of the check-in counter.

The check-in and security check process went smoothly and Iris eyed the overhead signs for directions to her gate. It wasn’t long until boarding time for their flight and everyone probably already met. So she quickly set off toward her destination, another yawn tugging at her mouth. As she was walking, however, the unique sound of Tagalog (Filipino language) caught her ears. She’d heard Robin speak that language many times. Turning to look, Iris really didn’t expect it to be him; there were many people who could speak Tagalog, especially at an airport. However, Iris immediately froze in her tracks her eyes lighting up at the brown-haired boy who grew a little taller and whose shoulders grew a little wider—but it was Robin all the same. She had thought of what to do to greet Robin: she would (not so sneakily) tip toe behind the boy and scare him. And she did exactly that. Iris jabbed her fingers into Robin’s sides to tickle him as she exclaimed a very loud, “Boo!” They were still as childish as ever.
IRIS JUNIPER REYES

OUTFIT. coded by constellation.

tumblr_ouochjfieR1tfkttoo3_250.png

tumblr_ouocgq4t6B1tfkttoo1_250.png

tumblr_okyzfc42K91unxg2jo8_400.png

Last edited:

Tristan Harper
The only thing that had pulled Tristan away from his rubix cube was when he heard a familiar voice call his name. A large smile grew on his face as he recognized one of his many children, and he immediately pulled her in for a hug. "It seems like it's been ages!" He said happily, dropping the rubix cube, as it was no longer important to him. Just as he had let Marceline go he was tackled into another hug. "It has, but it feels like it's been so much longer." He said with a laugh as he hugged the other girl back, his smile never disappearing. He was glad that he no longer had to worry, as the person he was most worried about not being on time was Mercedes, but she was here now.

"I've missed you so much! Do you have any idea how many gray hairs I've gotten worrying about you guys?!" He said as he ran his fingers soothingly through Mercede's hair. He looked up again when he noticed a camera, and he looked into to it for a moment, before seeing who was behind it. "Permission granted, Jakey.' He said with a smile as Dee arrived. He then walked over to Ryan, ducking under his camera, and gave him a bone crushing hug for all the years he hadn't seen him or even heard from him. He then waited until after Dee took her picture to do the same, ducking under her camera and hugging the breath out of her.

When he let her go he found yet another familiar face in the crowd walking up to them. He gasped before he ran over to the male and hugged him tightly "Jaspar! I've missed you so much!" He said, though it hadn't been long since they had gone on their last 'date'. He then started to buzz with excitement, happy that most of his children were here now.
MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx erzulie erzulie apolla apolla lyn. lyn. Xanto Xanto

coding by @Wapiti

(Without the hat)
ys4EPypl.jpg

Marceline Baker

Interactions: Everyone
Marceline smiled at Mercedes. The two of them were very close. They talked to eachother frequently over the years. "It's almost time I think but don't take my word for it." She laughed. Marcy then turned her attention to Jasper. She raised an eyebrow at him a grinned. "Please I'm 85% sarcasm babes." She winked at him. Marceline liked the little thing that they had going on. The banter between had always been fun. It was nice to have someone who matched her in sass and shade. She was reminded of high school once again. This time though she would keep in touch with everyone.

"I missed you Nel. You're still hyper and happy as ever." Marceline teased as she returned her hug. She had always adored Nel and her brightness. She managed to light up a room with her bubbly personality. When she heard the loud voice of someone she turned. The voice was very familiar. Marceline gasped softly when she gazed upon her bestie. He looked so different now. Robin had went from a little cutie to a tall and husky voiced hunk. It shocked her a little.

"Robin! Iris! Get your cute asses over here!" Marceline shouted to them. She watched as Robin ran towards them, pulling Iris along with him. Marceline let out a little laugh when Robin almost fell. It quickly turned into a gasped though when she was swept into a hug. Marceline stumbled back a bit from the force of it. "Robin! I missed you babes!" She hugged him tight. Marceline was determined to not let go in case he disappeared on her again. "Look at you! You were cute before! You've gotten hunky." She laughed.

coding by @Wapiti

Last edited:
---Words

latest
--Mentions
Marceline ( erzulie erzulie )
Dee ( lyn. lyn. )
Jaspar ( MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx )
Ryan ( Xanto Xanto )

coding by cychotic

Mercedes

Marceline had beaten Mercedes to Tristan, but that was fine. Sadie and Marceline talked pretty much every day, keeping in touch with each other frequently during these last four years. The girls were pretty similar in personality, or at least, they had been back then. They were always arguing, and then two minutes later, laughing over something stupid and becoming BFF's again. Sadie pulled the girl into a hug before Ryan showed up with his camera, and she grinned stupidly into the lens. She remembered how she and Ryan used to date back in school, but had come to a mutual decision to end things. Thankfully, they'd remained good friends.

Tristan ran his fingers through Sadie's hair, which was something she did still very much enjoy. Dee and Jaspar showed up next. Though Sadie hadn't been super close to either one in school, she still loved the hell out of them and was glad they were here. "Hey guys!" She exclaimed, reaching up to brush a strand of hair out of her face. "My god, everybody looks amazing.

She heard Marceline say something about boarding, and Sadie turned to look at her. "Is it time to board? I'm so excited, you guys have no idea." She laughed. "Well, maybe you do."

Jaspar Hobbs

Jaspar giggled and hugged Tristan back. Just seeing his old friend woke him up and made him smile. "I've missed you too," he replied and it was true. Tristan was the best person ever and it had been a while since they'd spent time together. They did so much; big things like concerts, festivals and gigs along with smaller stuff like coffee dates, lunches and the movies. No matter what they did though, Jaspar loved every second.

He let go of Tristan and looked to Marcy. He spoke, "The sarcasm hasn't left you I see, dearest Marceline." When the beautiful African and cool European were together, the sass level is high. They used to be very passive aggressive towards others and each other when they were together but it didn't matter; they'd always be friends in the end. It had been too long since they saw each other so this would be an interesting experience.

As for Sadie, he couldn't remember her ever complimenting him. He smiled, "Oh please. Amazing isn't a word I'd use to describe me, especially since I haven't had coffee yet and I haven't warmed up the old vocal chords." Sadie did look good though. Her blonde hair was amazing. He needed tips on how to keep hair that good.

- Nel Delgado -

"I don't have a short attention span, it's just that... Ooh, look! A butterfly!"

c l i c k
"Que droga! I'm going to be late!" the short girl cursed in Portuguese, hurriedly running down the stairs and putting on her white ankle boots. She didn't know why she stopped packing last night. She was almost done and she just fell asleep and woke up later than she wanted to. At the same time, it was 7:40, which was way earlier than she usually woke up. She then realized she left her suitcase upstairs, so Nel had to run back to get it and drag it downstairs. She felt so forgetful today that she took an ADHD supplument, which she hadn't done in a while. She then grabbed her black bag and her notebook, where she would write different story ideas, and headed out the door.

She called a Lyft to drive her to the airport. No, she didn't have a car. Her hand tremors probably wouldn't allow her to ever drive. But she was fine and she honestly preferred being a passenger. The airport wasn't too far, just about 20 to 25 minutes away. Which was convenient for her, since she would be a little late. She was completely sure that all of her other friends would be there before her. Or at least most of them would.

Nel got out and thanked the driver before she rated and paid him through her phone. She walked into the airport and she looked around, trying to find her friends. She began to walk around and she felt like calling out to them, so she did. "Tris?
Robbie? Iris? Ryan? Sadie? Japar? Dee? Marce-" she called out before spotting the group. Nel gasped excitedly as she ran to them, not caring that she almost tripped with her wedged ankle boots.

"Mom!" she yelled as she practically glomped Tris, almost tipping him over with the force of her hug. "I missed you so much! I missed all of you so much!" she let go of him and gestured to all her friends and hugged them. "College tends to be kinda boring after a while. At least, that's what I think. It becomes sort of a routine, I think. But, I mean, it's a necessary evil. Except it's not very evil. I kinda like it because it gives me a little more freedom than normal school did. Now that was such a bore! I remember the days when..." the girl trailed on, nearly zoning out in her long winded rant that bounced from being about college to reminiscing her older school days.

"Wait, what was I saying?" Nel asked herself before smiling sheepishly at all her friends. "Oh yeah! I really missed you guys," she said, hugging them yet again.

9450fb8c3c4f32c580a4fa3dac7d8950.jpg

( u k i y o u k i y o Xanto Xanto illicit illicit apolla apolla MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx lyn. lyn. erzulie erzulie )
code by pasta

Dee Sanver
Dee's cheeks started to hurt as more and more people began to show up, she didn't think she could smile any wider than she had been already. Everyone was hugging, and there were words being exchanged, honestly Dee couldn't keep up.

She squeezed Tristan with equal enthusiasm as he hugged her, "It's good to see you again mom," she said, although it didn't take Tristan long to run off when he saw Jaspar. She stood there and smiled, taking it all in. "I doubt you're more excited than me." She chimed to Mercedes. The two weren't exactly close, but Dee hoped they'd become closer during this trip. She wanted to catch up with everyone she had lost contact with, and everyone looked so different! It was shocking.

She watched Nel as she hugged Tristan and immediately began rambling like she usually did. She gave nal a soft smile and immediately wrapped her arms around her in a hug. "Nel it's so good to see you." she said, squeezing the girl.
coding by cychotic

Ryan Angeles

Ryan was looking right into his camera's lens along with Sadie, Marcy, and Tris, while snickering to Marceline. "Good thing I brought my 360 camera then," He replied glancing over at the confident woman. Tris later spoke up causing Ryan to slightly cringe at his personal nickname, Jakey. It had been a while since he heard that one. So Jakey was going to respond just before a familiar voice stole his attention away. His gaze shifted over to Deane who was already joking around. It was random, but almost suddenly Ryan felt the need to gasp for air. The guy momentarily glanced at Mom who was trying to kill him with a hug. After kind of hugging back and being released from the lethal figurative parent, Ryan returned his attention to Dee. "Manager?" He smirked smoothly bringing his camera to his stomach and aiming it at Deane. "Everyone, meet Dee . . for Diva," He smiled in time for his picture. It was pretty normal for the both of them to carry their cameras around like their lives depended on them.

Within a few moments, Jaspar made his own usual grand entrance into the reunited group. Even after all those years nothing really changed JP's overall vibe. "Ciao, man," Ryan nodded at one of the people in the group he could really relate with. To start light, they were both Italian. Now digging deeper, they were both kind of well-known to the public eye. RJ tilted his camera over to JP at that thought. "Check this guy out. Jaspar Hobbs drops solid music," He advertised flipping the camera back over to his own face.

It wasn't long until Ryan felt another pair of arms wrapped around him, this time they were lighter. Nel was hugging each and every single one of them. This little ball of sunshine. He thought to himself while pointing his camera over at her running to hug the next person. She was at it again, one of her unintentional monologues. "Missed you too, Nel," Ryan responded feeling her contagious energy already start to wake the rest of the group up.

The man then focused his camera on someone who he hadn't personally greeted in someway yet. He caught Sadie and her excitement right on time. "Everyone, meet Sadie. She's loud, great, and if you hurt her . . . I'll punch you up," He stated with a straight face before slowly smiling a bit. Making videos on a usual weekly basis was challenging. One blunt moment and the viewers had a chance of never returning. Ryan was never a peppy one, and he still wasn't. Even in his videos he took on a chill and daring role. "We should probably check with Mum first," He suggested still focusing his camera on Sadie.

Robin Lee Jr.

"Salamat sa tulong mo," The older man thanked Robin as he walked out of the security check. He was truly surprised at the young man's ability to speak the language. "Anytime, boss," Robin grinned walking out of the security machine thing right after him. "Ako pala si Caloy, isa ako sa mga may ari ng Resorts World Manila," Robin's new friend introduced himself with a smile at first before oddly furrowing his brows. Caloy was watching some young lady horribly attempt to creep behind Robin. How did the younger man not notice? Robin on the other hand, paused at the guy's introduction. He was meeting up with one of the big bosses of a famous hotel in the Philippines! "Robin Lee Junior, po," Robby replied observing Caloy's facial expression change. Did I say something wrong? The teen thought rapidly replaying their dialogue in his mind. All this time he had been acting like his true self, which he knew . . was rather childish.

Robin was about to question Caloy's sudden change of reaction, but was hindered once he felt someone grab, tickle, and scare him. "WAH!" The child at heart lost all "professionalism" and nearly jumped at Caloy. Robby swiftly turned to eye the culprit, and paused everything around him. His eyes began to widen at his realization as Caloy looked back and forth at Iris and Robby. "Binigyan kita yung card ko. Contact me anytime," Caloy mentioned narrowing his attention onto Robby. The teen was still in shock with wide eyes pointed right at Iris. The older man laughed already understanding Robin's truly playful nature, "Best of luck." And with that, the man walked to his own gate.

Filipino VIP. Scare. AH! Familiar, Iris . . . Izzy. He left. Wait! Gah, who cares. Now what? Thoughts were running through Robin's mind with ingenious lightning speed. Focusing on one thing seemed to be impossible. What seemed to be forever however, was only a couple of seconds after Caloy left. Robby snapped back to reality and squinted his eyes at Iris. "Nice one," He paused for dramatic affect while adjusting the backpack on his shoulders. " . . My turn!" Robin exclaimed running toward the young woman and lifting her up from the ground in a big hug. No, he didn't realize that she was already an inch or two off the floor. The guy himself wasn't used to having that much strength or height as compared to the rest of the group. The last time everyone saw him, he was a little fourteen or fifteen year old with three grade levels already skipped under his sleeve. He released Iris only then noticing that she was levitating above the surface, "Oops, sorry." His eyes then scanned the area wondering if the others were just by them, "Izzy, is everyone else here alrea-"

Fierceness. Robin thought once his sight landed on Marceline from afar. Back then, these two used to be best friends. No one really understood how since they were kind of opposite in terms of attitude, but it made all the more sense to the duo. He watched as Marcy dropped a fierce line and slipped her sunglasses down. Yes, fierce was Robby's favorite word he used to describe Marcy. "Let's go!" Robin announced gently grabbing Iris's hand and running toward the group.

"
WHAT'S UP HOMIES?!" Robin raised his voice while running toward his close friends. If he tried to scream like that when they were back in high school his voice would have cracked. This was the first sign that could have thrown off the group at realizing who this crazy guy really was. It was normal for the squad to encounter a hyped up Robin. His looks now might have thrown most of the group off though. Puberty hit the kid while he lost contact with them. ANYWAY. Unfortunately, Robin was running a bit too fast for his own good. As usual, his excitement got the best of him causing him to unknowingly drop Iris's hand and almost fall in between Sadie and Ryan. However in Robin's world he stuck the landing, because he ended the whole routine by stumbling into a hug with his best friend, Fierce Marcy.

u k i y o u k i y o lyn. lyn. apolla apolla illicit illicit erzulie erzulie MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx merveille merveille

Marceline Baker

Interactions: Robin Lee Jr. ( Xanto Xanto ), Iris Reyes ( illicit illicit ), Mercedes ( apolla apolla ), Jasper Hobbs ( MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx ), Nel Delgado ( merveille merveille )
Marceline smiled at Mercedes. The two of them were very close. They talked to eachother frequently over the years. "It's almost time I think but don't take my word for it." She laughed. Marcy then turned her attention to Jasper. She raised an eyebrow at him a grinned. "Please I'm 85% sarcasm babes." She winked at him. Marceline liked the little thing that they had going on. The banter between had always been fun. It was nice to have someone who matched her in sass and shade. She was reminded of high school once again. This time though she would keep in touch with everyone.

"I missed you Nel. You're still hyper and happy as ever." Marceline teased as she returned her hug. She had always adored Nel and her brightness. She managed to light up a room with her bubbly personality. When she heard the loud voice of someone she turned. The voice was very familiar. Marceline gasped softly when she gazed upon her bestie. He looked so different now. Robin had went from a little cutie to a tall and husky voiced hunk. It shocked her a little.

"Robin! Iris! Get your cute asses over here!" Marceline shouted to them. She watched as Robin ran towards them, pulling Iris along with him. Marceline let out a little laugh when Robin almost fell. It quickly turned into a gasped though when she was swept into a hug. Marceline stumbled back a bit from the force of it. "Robin! I missed you babes!" She hugged him tight. Marceline was determined to not let go in case he disappeared on her again. "Look at you! You were cute before! You've gotten hunky." She laughed. "It's been way to long."

coding by @Wapiti

Last edited:
Jaspar Hobbs

Jaspar smiled at Ryan. "Hello to you too my fellow Italian," he said. Ryan was a nice kid. Both of them being Italian was how they became close in the first place. It would be nice to reconnect with him again. Losing contact with most of his boys was a sad thing. He wished to connect with Ryan, Oliver, Robin and Gabriel again. He missed them greatly.

As for the girls, Dee had showed up. Dee was the girl he was closest to and she was the only other person who knew about his little crush on the fellow Mom of the group. Sigh. He hoped something better would come of this trip for his Tristan situation. Marcy also responded to him which made him happy. She was exactly the same as he remembered and he was glad she was a nice constant.

Iris and Robin's sudden appearance was unexpected. He smiled at them anyway acknowledging their entrance to the group. He wasn't that close with either of them really but it was nice to see them. Robin's intelligence was a marvellous thing and he'd hoped to continue to delve into it. As for Iris, it would be nice to reconnect with her along with the boys. This trip seemed to be better and better as everyone continued to show up.

---Words

latest
--Mentions
Marceline ( erzulie erzulie )
Dee ( lyn. lyn. )
Jaspar ( MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx )
Ryan & Robin ( Xanto Xanto )
Nel ( merveille merveille )
Iris (@illicit(

coding by cychotic

Mercedes

Sadie laughed into Ryan's camera lens. "Make that two punches!" She held up two of her own fingers, then stuck her tongue out, her eyes falling back on Ryan as he said to check with mom. Being surrounded by all of her old friends made her remember how easy it was to be who she was back then. Loud and crazy, always the one to jump up on the table to dance, or losing her shirt at a party or five. She definitely hadn't been that crazy since leaving them; Marceline was the only one who knew just how much Sadie had changed.

Hearing a familiar yet unfamiliar voice screaming at them, Sadie's attention was drawn towards Robin as he barreled towards them. At first she didn't recognize him; puberty had hit him extremely well. He almost fell in his excitement, and she grinned as he swept Marceline up into a hug. It was then she noticed Iris as well, and she nearly dropped her bags in her excitement to see the girl. Iris was always getting on Sadie in high school, telling her to calm down, or where's your shirt Sadie??

Iris and Sadie could bicker like there was no tomorrow, but similar to her and Marceline, they would be fine fairly quickly. They were besties through and through, but for some reason hadn't talked as much as Sadie would have liked. "Robin! Iris!" Sadie ran to Iris and threw her arms around the girl, hugging her tight. "God I've missed you!"

Tristan Harper
Tristan bounced from excitement as more and more people began showing up, until everyone had arrived. "It's been too long!" He exclaimed looking over the faces of his friends and noticing how much they've changed. He hugged Nel back tightly as she came and hugged all of them, and he gasped when he saw Robin and Iris running towards them. He almost didn't recognize the baby of the group, and it was quite obvious that puberty had hit him in the face with a hammer these past four years. "Robin! You've grown so much! You're a lot taller than me now!" He said as he pulled Robin in for a hug, although Tris had always been the shortest out of their group of friends, as he hadn't grown an inch these past four years either.

He let go of Robin and hugged Iris tightly, "It's almost time to go, but we have about ten more minutes." He said as he checked his phone for a moment. He then took his bag off his shoulders as he remembered something, and put it on the ground in front of him, crouching down towards it. "Where is it... Here it is." He said after a while of searching in the seemingly endless bag. He pulled out some chocolate chip cookies and a bottle of milk tea, looking over towards Iris before he handed them over to her. He went back to digging in the bag and pulled out some sour patch kids, warheads, and a rainbow lollipop (rainbow for quite obvious reasons), as well as a bottle of lemonade before handing them to Nel. "I know you two love these." He said before he once again he went back into the bag and pulled out three comedy movies and Moana handing them over to Dee. "We've got a lot of movies to get caught up on." He said with a smile before once again going back into the bag. He pulled out some earrings and a couple bracelets, handing them over to Jaspar. "Ice cream melts too quickly, so I couldn't pack it in my bag. But I like it when you wear earrings, and when you use the stuff I give you." He said a smile on his face before turning to the others.

"As for the rest of you, your gifts are coming." He said, and he left his bag open so that he could put the things that they couldn't carry back into it.
MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx erzulie erzulie apolla apolla lyn. lyn. illicit illicit Xanto Xanto merveille merveille

coding by @Wapiti

(Without the hat)
ys4EPypl.jpg

Ryan Angeles

Ryan was preoccupied with giving Mercedes her closeup when he suddenly heard a voice from afar. It didn't sound familiar to him so he just continued to film and respond to Sadie, "However many jabs it'll take! Main point is, you'll regret it." He smiled a bit as she stuck her tongue out at the camera. That's the Sadie he knew.

Hilarity immediately struck him when he caught a guy in the shot almost falling in front of Sadie. Ryan let out a laugh allowing his camera to follow the man over to his hug with Marcy. Honestly, at first Ryan thought it was probably just one of Marcy's friends. It was only after a few seconds later that Ryan realized that the wild guy was actually his little bro, Robin. Ryan was able to quickly match the energetic personality and random actions to the grown body in front of them. It all made more sense. "That's Robin, the group's bouncing baby boy," Ryan said as he filmed the teen knowing that there probably wouldn't be a boring moment till they sat in the plane.

Just kidding. Ryan shifted the camera over to Tristan once he initiated his signature bag tricks. Chocolate chip cookies, bottled milk tea, and candies were only a few things Mom exposed to the outside world since Ryan flipped the camera back over to himself before the end of the gift giving. He exhibited his indifferent facial expression as he watched Tris continue to remove more stuff. It was usual for him and the others to observe the Mary Poppins trickery. When Tristan stated that everyone had gifts, Ryan raised a brow. "Wait, really? You don't have too," The guy replied on his behalf knowing that Mom would still pull through with all the gifts regardless. Hey, it was worth a shot. Ryan wasn't really used to people going out of their way to do something for him.

He paused the shot then resumed recording to help signal an edit, "We're about to board and do all that stuff so . . . see ya in a bit." With that, the cameraman flicked his gadget off and swung his backpack around his torso. Mentally, Ryan was taking note to film random clips for a quick transition montage. Just because he was vlogging the trip didn't mean that he had to capture every single moment of it. Besides, it was a tiring thing to do. He'd rather spend that time connecting with the group. The man moved a hand through his hair before routinely returning his camera safely into his backpack and crouching down to slightly open his luggage. As per usual, international flights only allowed one carry-on and a bag thing onto the passenger part of the plane. Ryan easily stuffed his drawstring bag into the luggage prior to standing up and slowly adjusting the backpack on his shoulders.

Robin Lee Jr.

Robin was busy hugging Marceline and beaming with happiness when he felt her arms really tighten around him. He tried to backup a bit to look at her face when he spoke; however, Marcy really had her grip on him. "I've missed you too, Marcy!" He replied happily staying in place and taking the moment in. It wasn't long until his best friend commented on his physical changes. This realization prompted Robby to actually jolt back out of her arms. Oddly enough even if he was an extroverted being, Robby had somewhat awkward moments during these seemingly mature recognitions. The teen noticed his sudden reaction then almost shyly made up for it laughing a bit toward the end, "Oh uh . . . thanks, yo! I was hoping I wouldn't be a little shrimp the next time we saw each other. Yeah, been too long!"

Ryan was within earshot, so it wasn't hard for Robby to hear the words "baby boy." Almost immediately, Robin turned around and focused his attention on the camera aimed at him. "Sup, beautiful baby girls," He winked clicking his tongue both while performing a shooting gesture with his right hand. It was the first thing that came to mind! Well, anything Robin usually said was the first thing that came to mind. He was already well aware of Ryan's Youtube reputation especially since he was a loyal subscriber. To him, the guy had amusing content.

In a split second, Robin detected Mercedes and Iris hugging it out in his peripheral vision. He briefly smiled at Sadie deciding to greet the beauty queen later so as not to interfere with their best friend hug. Anyway, Robby had all the time in the trip to catch up with and "charm" her! Charming Sadie was something Robin unintentionally did though. He just saw it as telling the truth. She really was a great big sister to him.

His next target was Jaspar. Robin caught the guy smiling at him and Iris earlier when he almost ate the ground. "Yo, Jay!" He exclaimed leaning over to Jaspar and giving him a bro hug. It was a fact that the two could never really relate to one another. That was of course except for the reality that they were both geniuses. Back in the day the two had notes piled up to the brim with the before, during, and after stages of their unbelievable experiments. Robin couldn't wait to challenge another fun hypothesis with this one.

Suddenly, Robin turned at a familiar voice and eyed the Mom before him. Within a few seconds, he was pulled into yet another hug. "Don't worry Mom, I still look up to you," Robby replied hugging Tristan comfortably after listening to a comment about his height. They were a true mother and son pair that didn't seem to change over the past four years. After both finished hugging, Robin stared at Tristan and his big bag of everything. "It's like early Christmas!" The boy exclaimed with an excited jump. His eyes widened at all the treats the human pantry was handing out. EARLY CHRISTMAS! He mentally repeated after hearing Tristan explain that they all had gifts. "YES! Thanks, Mom" He fist pumped and grinned childishly.

apolla apolla u k i y o u k i y o MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx erzulie erzulie illicit illicit

Marceline Baker

Interactions: Robin Lee Jr. ( Xanto Xanto ), Iris Reyes ( illicit illicit ), Tristian ( u k i y o u k i y o )
"Aw mama bear you don't have to but thank you though." Marceline smiled at him. She wasn't someone who turned down a gift. Marceline turned her attention back to Robin she she felt him attempting to escape. It wasn't long before he returned to his awkward self, jolting out of her arms sudden. "You're welcome Robby. Don't worry you might have been a shrimp but you were our shrimp." She chuckled. Marceline watched as he talked to Ryan's camera. Her best friend had really changed over the years. Before he was so shy, Marceline couldn't remember a time where he had been so flirty. "I'm really happy for you bestie, you're glowing."

Marceline directed her attention to Iris. "You're still as cute as ever Iris. Come and give me a guy girl." She opened her arms. Marceline had to admit that their little group had glowed up beautifully. The baby fat that they once posssed was gone along with the pimples and awkward voices.

coding by @Wapiti

Last edited:
Halfway into scaring Robin, Iris heard an unfamiliar voice say something which sounded like, “best of luck,” and footsteps fading away. Then realisation dawned on her. She had disturbed Robin’s conversation with an important-looking Filipino man, plus embarrassed both of them by pulling the worst and childish prank in history when they were supposed to be composed adults. And what if Robin was about to make a life-turning deal with that businessman? But before Iris could even blink, she was being lifted up in the air in a very tight hug. Yep, puberty hit the boy– the man like a truck. Even his voice was lower. Only when they let go that Iris noticed she had to look up at Robin to keep eye contact, whereas years ago she had to look down. She wondered if he was still into martial arts and where he studied at now. Or did he decide to walk another path entirely? Maybe he was actually a chef and would surprise everyone later on with his signature dish.

And then Iris was being dragged somewhere by the maybe-secret-chef boy, nearly dropping her bag and tripping over her legs. Then all her old friends were suddenly all around her smiling and hugging and Robin was shouting something embarrassing as he always did. Like what old people would say, it felt just like the good old days. “Oh my god, I missed you as well!” She mumbled into Sadie’s familiar hug, and couldn’t resist to check if Sadie had a shirt on and was relieved to see the girl did. It was ridiculous how many times Iris had to go scavenge for her best friend’s shirt in rooms full of drunk people at 2 am in the morning. “I’m super excited for this–” Just as Iris and Sadie let go, Tristan had her in another hug, “–whoa, hey Mom.” And of course he had his bag open in an instance, giving out all kinds of snacks for everyone. Iris received the cookies and milk tea with a thanks, slipping them into her sports bag. She flashed Jaspar a smile back with a wave before Marceline, the sass queen, invited her in for probably the 100th hug of the day. “Okay but can we just take a moment to appreciate your outfit?” Iris always loved Marcy’s sense of fashion. She was so confident in things Iris would’ve probably died in embarrassment wearing.

At the corner of her eye, there was Ryan zipping up his luggage. She would’ve greeted him with a hug, but we all know that doesn’t happen with Iris. The girl crouched down and mimed holding a microphone, slowly making her way toward Ryan. “Ladies and gentlemen!” She exclaimed, “This here, is a wild Ryan Angeles in his natural habitat.” Then she pushed the ‘microphone’ in front of the poor man’s mouth. “Mr. Angeles, how do you feel about the oncoming trip and meeting all your old friends?”
IRIS JUNIPER REYES

OUTFIT. coded by constellation.

tumblr_ouochjfieR1tfkttoo3_250.png

tumblr_ouocgq4t6B1tfkttoo1_250.png

tumblr_okyzfc42K91unxg2jo8_400.png

Jaspar Hobbs

Jaspar smiled at Tristan, love evident in his expression. He was so adorable and so thoughtful; the most amazing person. He looked at the objects he was given. The accessories were so heartfelt and it warmed him. Immediately, he put on the earrings and bracelets before replying to his crush, "Thanks Tris. These are cute." Why was he so perfect?

He returned the bro hug from Robin. He replied, "It's good to see you too buddy." Intellectually, Jaspar and Robin were very similar which led them to work well together. It would be nice to pick his brain and see what he'd been doing over the years. Losing contact with his old friends sucked and he'd like to get on good terms with them again.

c0789156b3bec686ce2b98fa8eb5738b.jpg

[/bg]
Dee Sanver
Dee smiled when she saw Iris and Robin, and moved to go hug him but stopped when she heard Tristan speak. "Ten minutes? Someone remind me to take a group picture before then." She announced to herself.

She gladly took the gifts from Tristan. "Can't wait! Watching movies hasn't been the same without you." She smiled, opening up her suitcase she stuffed them inside, along with the camera around her neck, assuming they wouldn't let her have it out while boarding. She'll just take the group picture with her phone.

Hearing Robin shout once more, Dee finally moved. "Robby!" She shouted engulfing the kid in a hug. "You grew!" She said taking a step back, he definitely looked different.
coding by cychotic

- Nel Delgado -

"I don't have a short attention span, it's just that... Ooh, look! A butterfly!"

c l i c k
Nel chuckled when Dee and Marcy hugged her back. She had always liked them, not that she disliked any of her friends. She greatly admired all her friends for both their personalities and their abilities, but there were some things that she could personally never do, like focus on a sight long enough to photograph it or come up with amazing choreography or a dance routine. Dee had been the person to help her get out of her comfort zone and her photos were able to capture the beauty in everything.

Marceline's sassiness and sarcasm were at a level she could never dream of reaching. Nel, having a childish and "too nice" personality, really admired her ability to be sassy and make sarcastic quips, no matter how weird that sounded. Nel wished she wasn't such a child at times. The fact that she could dance and choreograph routines so well was also something she admired in her friend. Marcy also had an amazing fashion sense. If Nel would have to go shopping with anyone, it would be with Marcy.

The girl gasped dramatically when Tris pulled many different candies out of his bag, along with a bottle of lemonade. Airheads, Warheads, Sour Patch Kids, and one of those huge multi-colored swirl lollipops, all her favorite sweets. Nel excitedly swiped them, immediately opening the small bag of lemon Warheads and popping one into her mouth. She cringed at the sourness, which was just how she liked it. "Thank you so much for all of these, Mom," she said enthusiastically with the candy in her mouth as she hugged Tristan tightly. She loved Tristan so much. He was the mother of the group and he was always prepared. He had literally everything in his bag. She wouldn't be surprised if he had a whole Wii console set in there. He was also so nice and never judged Nel for her over-bubbly personality. She trusted him with everything and she didn't think there was any secret they had that they didn't tell each other.

Nel heard a familiar voice and saw Robin. Her face brightened and she hugged him tightly. "ROBBY!" she laughed and gave him a squeeze before letting go. She had to look up at him now and she put her hand flat on his head, measuring him. "Woah, you're taller than me now! I'm the shortest one. . . I think. Oh wait, no, Sadie is, and Iris is my height," she said, trailing off a bit before looking at him again and grinning. "Weren't you like my height the last time we saw each other? Man, I still can't believe you're taller than me!" she kept repeating, sounding like she was in disbelief.

9450fb8c3c4f32c580a4fa3dac7d8950.jpg

( lyn. lyn. erzulie erzulie u k i y o u k i y o Xanto Xanto illicit illicit apolla apolla )
code by pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back