• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pick & Choose!

Which one are you willing to roleplay?

• Galaxies' Secrets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ready, Set, Stop

• North Ridge High

• Total voters

pasteleslie

✿ professional nerd ✿
Galaxies' Secrets

We all know each galaxy has it's mysteries. Scientists also know there are several billion galaxies, and more. With the space we haven't discovered in our own galaxy, one cannot help but wonder; what's out there?

Galaxies' Secrets is set in the year 3007, and by that point in time remarkable feats have been open for all to observe. Countless life forms apart from our own have been discovered, as well as destroyed. Many people believe these extraterrestrial beings should be showed peace, and should be treated just like normal people.

Others think differently, believing that any race away from Earth is a race away from civilization. These people believe aliens can only be cruel, savage beings and should be treated like bears; hunted, killed and even eaten. These people hold very little regard towards anyone who isn't human. And, in their opinion,anyone who isn't normal.

What side of the feud are you on?

Ready, Set, Stop

Set in the year 2053, racing has been crowned a popular sport. It has soared through the rankings, and it's grown to be more popular than even baseball. With the new love for racing, a new desire to race has sparked among the younger generation as well. People have started to illegally race, creating amazing yet dangerous race cars who only seem ready for war.

Of course, there has to be a few rules for every sport, right? Well this is illegal, so the only rule is there is none. Everything is fair play, whether it be covering the track with oil or adding spikes to the sides of your wheels. Until the cops come, of course. Can you manage to keep racing in secret, or will you get caught?

North Ridge High

The prissy cheerleaders, the jocks, the nerds, the bullies. Each an average part of high school- until everyone's part animal. Set in a world after war, the chemicals from the weapons have started creating mutations. Half-cat half-humans used to only be things of imagination, along with the many different new species that have popped up around the globe. Of course, people who are half tiger are hard to find, while half-dogs are much more common.

Society is still trying to accept these types of people, and in the midst of it all a high school has started accepting students of any species, race, gender, etc. Members of the staff don't agree with the decision, while many do. What's gonna happen in this crazy high school with new species running about?

Hello! I am so excited to start a new roleplay, so I thought of a few plots to pick from. Galaxies' Secrets is a crossover between fantasy and future, while Ready, Set, Stop is just futuristic. North Ridge High's main genre is fantasy, which broadens the horizons a little bit. Depending on the poll, I will create the most popular idea of the three. Please like/comment if you want to be messaged when it's ready!

Oh, oh, oh. Option 2... What are the rules for it?

Can I have a cool, awesome character similar to Skull from KHR? He's my favorite.

Idees said:
Oh, oh, oh. Option 2... What are the rules for it?
Can I have a cool, awesome character similar to Skull from KHR? He's my favorite.
I haven't gotten into the specifications about it yet, mainly because I'm waiting for it to be more popular. Overall, the rules of the RP would be similar to those of RPN. Swearing would be allowed, though not too much and only 3 characters at a time.

And if Ready, Set, Stop (Option 2) does become popular enough and I create it, of course! Create whatever OCs you wish, as long as they aren't OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back