• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern pick and choose the plot

MuchPsykers

One Thousand Club
There are a few plots That I have had for a while but I feel that you guys would be the better judge that I am. Which is why I want you guys to choose the plot which you would want to be turned into an actual RP.

Plot 1

There is a country that exists within siberia that has only recently been discovered by the rest of the world. This country's government was not too friendly to the rest of the world as they threatened to attack neighboring countries. It's been a few years since this nation began to mobilize it's armed forces into positions. A multi-national coalition has been established as coalition forces began to position themselves on the borders of Mongolia, China and within Russia. The UN is growing tired of the standoff and wants to end this aggression.

You'll basically play as Spies of EUGEN. The military organization who has deployed spies to take out the leader, and any other important figures so that the coalition can begin their invasion.

Plot 2

Humanity has expanded into the vast galaxy colonizing planets as the human empire began to expand. Until, a discovery was made. Scientists called it a gate way. Beyond this gate way lies a mythical world stuck in the medieval ages like the ones that would be read to children. When we first went into this new world, we discovered that it was not un-inhabited. We began trading withthe natives of this world. But, although on the outside, our relationship seems fine, there are several royals and senators which disagree and would rather attempt a a suicide invasion of the human race.

Plot 3

There is an Island in the Atlantic called Leonia. During the cold war, this island home to 40 million people was divided by the USSR and the US into East Leonia, which is now a remnant of and old cold war era nation. It's military force using weapons inferior but can call up millions of soldiers and have the power in numbers in both man power and vehicles. And West Leonia, a nation thriving with wealth. Although better equipped than the East which uses relics of the former communist war machine, the west lacks in man power risking the military force from being overwhelmed. Recently, there have been clashes between the east and west as tensions began to mount between the two nations. West Leonia is a major exporter of fruits and crops. The East has begun mobilizing it's military forces as the UN authorized the United States and other NATO nations to deploy troops to West Leonia to protect NATO interests and to prevent an invasion which is eventually going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back