• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Pick A Plot (Or Share Your Own!)

CackleD0g

he/him
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, so brief warning I'm super new here so if this post is formatted weirdly or something I apologize!
Anyway, I'm looking for someone to roleplay with (duh!). I'd generally consider myself a semi-lit to novella style rp partner depending on my partner's preferences, but longer replies will take me longer to do! Generally speaking I try to reply within a few days at the most. I don't have any specific triggers or icks for rps, but I prefer not to go into anything with a relationship in mind, and let things evolve naturally.

Plots/Concepts!

The characters are experimented upon beings who may at some point have been human, forced to fight each other to the death in a scientific lab/facility. One day, some of these experiments discover a way to communicate with each other outside of battle and begin to plot their escape.

The characters are people from various places and time periods dropped onto one large and inescapable island with no knwoledge of how they arrived there. They must survive by building shelter and finding food while trying to uncover the mystery of how they got here.

Life in a small town is disrupted when a five-mile section of land is suddenly lifted hundreds of feet into the air as part of some demonic apocalypse. The characters must survive the onslaught of demons and maliciously warped wildlife that now prowls what was once their home.

If any of those strike you (or if you have any ideas you'd like to rp) feel free to PM or comment! I may edit this thread as more prompts come to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back