• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings phoenix rising -- (trying this again)

Dice combat?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

houseplant

embracing all my scars and imperfections
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=container]padding: 2.5vh; width: 460px; height: 450px; margin: auto;[/class] [class=title]margin: 135px 0 0 -135px; width: 380px; height: 110px; background: #e0eff5; position: absolute; font-size: 55px; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align: center; line-height: 110px; z-index: 10; border: 6px double #87c0cd; outline: 10px solid #e0eff5; color: #113f67; transform: rotate(-90deg); font-weight: 900;[/class] [class=main]padding: 30px; margin-top: -10px; width: 270px; height: 352px; margin-left: 140px; background: #e0eff5; position: absolute;[/class] [class=tabcontainer]padding: 15px; position: absolute; top: 30px; width: 240px; height: 322px; background-color: white; background-image: url("https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/wavecut.png");[/class] [class=tabs]position: absolute; margin-left: -10px; margin-top: 410px; height: 40px; width: 480px; background: #e0eff5;[/class] [class=tab]width: 92px; height: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #113f67; transition: all .5s;[/class] [class=chosentab]font-size: 18px; color: #226597; transition: .5s;[/class] [class=circle]height: 5px; width: 5px; margin-top: 17.5px; background-color: #87c0cd; border-radius: 50%;[/class] [class=heading]margin-top: -10px;font-size: 20px; font-style: italic; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: -0.5px; text-align: right; color: #113f67;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; width: 258px; height: 300px; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; color: #3c4245;[/class] [class=scroll]width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px; white-space: pre-line;[/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #226597; font-size: 18px; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 hide tabsContent5 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent1 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 removeClass chosentab tab5[/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 hide tabsContent5 addClass chosentab fadeIn 1000 tabsContent2 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 removeClass chosentab tab5[/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent4 hide tabsContent5 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent3 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab4 removeClass chosentab tab5[/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent5 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent4 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab5[/script] [script class=tab5 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent5 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4[/script] [div class=container style="cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;"] [div class=title]phoenix rising.[/div] [div class=main][div class="tabsContent tabsContent1"]
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none;"][div class=tabcontainer][div class=heading]the plot.[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]WELCOME TO PHOENIX RISING! YOUR RACE IS ___ AND YOUR CLASS _____ YOU HAVE STARTED IN THE CITY, 'BLOOMINGSUN', AND HAVE BEEN GIVEN YOUR STARTER 1000 GOLD PIECES ENJOY YOUR TIME IN THE PHOENIX RISING BETA In rural Japan, a small company enlisted over one thousand people to beta test their new game, Phoenix Rising, an mmorpg set in the fantasy world of Waclya. That's all these beta testers could remember before they were shoved into this online world with no way to escape. Except, there is one. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none;"][div class=tabcontainer][div class=heading]the lore.[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]A large building on the edge of the map, only available by driving a ship to the port. The players hear whispers from the NPCs about it, how it's the key to everything you could ever want. How winning it could grant you anything you desire. But it's only available to the strongest teams and factions. This RP is about the Renegades. An up and coming faction led by a strong willed player with a big secret. Their mission is to free everyone from this hell, even if the games own players turn against them. So if you couldn't tell, a bunch of people get brought into this online world. It's kind of like SAO, where they die in real life if they die in game. It will be action packed and have lots of drama, and we can do whatever we want with the plot per your suggestions. Romance is fine, I'm not against it, but that's not solely what the rp is about. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display: none;"][div class=tabcontainer][div class=heading]the rules.[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll][ 01. ] No god modding. Everyone has flaws. [ 02. ] No drama outside of this roleplay. You'll be kicked immediately. [ 03. ] I need active participation. It's needed to keep the story rolling, so please be active. I won't ask for more then one or two posts a week from you, i'm busy as well so I get it. [ 04. ] Use discord. I'll be using it for OOC, and it's where I'll be announcing the cs due date. It's a lot easier to use for me then the forums. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent5" style="display: none;"][div class=tabcontainer][div class=heading]the extras.[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]For races: Since I know people like to be creative, I won't limit you in races. Though, I would prefer the normal ones like, elf, human, orc, etc CLASSES (I'll only be taking two of each class or less if we don't get enough people): Necromancer: Those who can control the dead to do their deeds for them. This class uses long range combat weapons (staffs, wands, etc) and relies more on the support of the undead minions. Necromancer 1: True Royalty True Royalty Necromancer 2: Tamer: Those who control the beasts of the land. They can tame the rarest of beasts as long as they are strong enough. Tamer's rely on a variety of weapons, relying on their companion to help weaken and fight enemies with them. Tamer 1: Jason Akiyama (houseplant) Tamer 2: Engineer: They can create turrets, shields, bombs, weapons, etc out of crafting materials. They're good tanks, their inventions giving great power to their teams. They have no limit on weapon they can use, knowing the ins and outs of each one. Engineer 1: Danidify Danidify Engineer 2: Priests: Healers. Those with divine powers to aid their teams in long and tough battles. They use a variety of things, a bible or holy book, a staff and often they'll have special enhanced necklaces. Priests are a super important role and often play in the back lines. Priest 1: Jannah Jannah Priest 2: Paladin: These are usually the tanks. With greatswords and heavy armor, they play an important role in blocking damage for their teammates. Equipped with giant shields to block, and the large sword, Paladin's are a force to be reckon with. Paladin 1: Castello Castello Paladin 2: Thief: Those who rely on stealth and thievery to get by. They're quick, one of their special abilities being invisibility, and they're hard to catch. They rely on knives and smaller weapons so they can get away, and are great for getting information. Thief 1: Dooplighost Dooplighost Thief 2: Mesmer: Tricksters. This class can duplicate themselves, confusing enemies and distracting them. This class uses any weapon, but mostly relies on their duplicates to do the damage. Mesmer 1: Hakuouki Hakuouki Mesmer 2:[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tabs]
[div class="tab tab1 chosentab"]
[div class=circle][/div] [div class="tab tab2"][/div][div class=circle][/div] [div class="tab tab3"][/div][div class=circle][/div] [div class="tab tab4"][/div][div class=circle][/div] [div class="tab tab5"][/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

Last edited:
I'm really interested, but gonna reserve my decision until more information is updated.
What do you mean? Like lore? I'll be making that when the rp is being made. A lot of this is character driven so there won't be a lot right now ^^ Sorry.

What do you mean? Like lore? I'll be making that when the rp is being made. A lot of this is character driven so there won't be a lot right now ^^ Sorry.
Fair enough, while some lore would be great it's not a deal breaker. What I would like to base my judgement on is the restrictions, probably classes and race (they are also not a big deal for me). It's just that I want to have a good feel on what's going to happen in the rp.

Fair enough, while some lore would be great it's not a deal breaker. What I would like to base my judgement on is the restrictions, probably classes and race (they are also not a big deal for me). It's just that I want to have a good feel on what's going to happen in the rp.
I totally understood. I am the same way, I'll try to be updating with more info ^^

Oooooo...this sounds amazing. Mind if I reserve a priest role?

I’ll start an OOC and CS page once we get a few more ~

We need a Necromancer, Thief, and Engineer ^^ I'll allow more then one character though if we don't get enough people.

houseplant houseplant That's really cool! I haven't played GW2 in a bit but I absolutely loved the entire world and lore. I used to play Engi and Mesmer so I'm very happy to be engineer hahaha

This sounds good, I’m surprised the thief class is empty...

Lucky me I guess, I wanted that one anyway! ;)
I would love to join as engineer! This is giving me guild wars 2 vibes haba
I’m fine with going Necromancer. =>
Mesmer/Trickster please ^^
I'll be the paladin!
Oooooo...this sounds amazing. Mind if I reserve a priest role?

here's the ooc ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back