• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Phantom of the Opera

Great Escape

Hello, everyone. I'm a new role player on this site, but I have role played on other sites before. This being my first post here, I just thought I should mention that. Now, as the title of this thread reads, I am quite clearly looking for someone (or multiple people) to role play a phantom rp with. I know most versions of Phantom, including, but not limited to, the 2004 movie, the novel by Gaston Leroux, and the stage adaptation. So, I can go off of any version you like. I am also familiar with Love Never Dies, so that is also a possibility.

Anyway, if anyone would like to role play with me, just let me know. I'm looking for someone who will play either Christine or Erik, it doesn't matter which. I will play whichever one you do not choose.

I am also new to the site, brand new. I love The Phantom of The Opera and am familiar with all adaptions of it including the novel and Love Never Dies. We could learn the site together and have a good roleplay! I would rather play Christine if you're okay with me playing her, I have a few ideas too if you don't we could talk about. :)

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the caps but this is my No.1 fandom so MEEEEEEEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back