• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Phantom Increase : Noragami RP

Soooo Yes I'm making a Noragami RP, but I'm going to wait to create the thread until 4 or more people come !!

Plot:

Complete Phantoms are increasing all around the world, consuming fears and other negative feelings. However, there has seemed to be nothing out of the ordinary in terms of negative feelings in the world. Then why the increase, some say that evil and corrupt gods are back and making their own rules. Instead of making shinki(s) they are changing the pure souls into phantoms still allowing them to keep only their intellgence, then transporting them to the the close shore. Which creates a domino effect making more and more people become phantoms themselves. Will you try to destroy and create a new world? Or Change the world and destroy the destroyers?

The Races will be :

Phantoms

Half- Phantoms

Shinki

Humans

Gods

About the gods...show if they are good or bad

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in, Melody.

(Hint: this will go a lot faster for you if you add a brief description of the plot. Otherwise we're signing up for a mystery game. ( ;) ))

I will join willingly! I have been waiting for a good Noragami RolePlay and I believe I just found one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back