PHANTASMA: SCHOOL OF THE STRANGE

I've watched every episode of Monk and Psych at least three times. It's not fair to compare any detective to moi.

I'd do better in a wackier environment, though. Far too few pop culture references/dancing around like morons/arranging everything.

Haven't seen much of Monk. Bits and pieces of Psych. Though I remember that one episode of Monk with Howie Mandell as the Cult Leader/Villain of the episode. Pretty sure that was an episode yea?

And for Psych like, uh that one episode where Gus and Shawn do the speech against the Villain at the Funeral, I think for himself? Pretty sure it was a Credit Scam thing.

Me, I think I've just been driving myself insane on ALL the ways I missed the clues really. Ah well.

Yeah wackier environment is cool stuff. OVER THE TOP NONSENSE > GRITTY GRIMDARK stuff tends to be the way.

Eeeeeeeh. I dunno man. Cartoons won't fix up the ways I screwed the pooch on this.

Ah well, gonna end soon with the selling of a van.

Oh, yes, those were fun episodes. Monk actually ended up joining that cult for part of the episode, and it managed to be both funny and a bit dramatic. Monk was always really great at balancing comedy and drama like that.

Psych is just mostly funny. I think I remember the episode you're talking about; the one with Pierre Despereaux? Pierre was my favorite peripheral character, and I think the most prolific at four episodes. Shame the show ended. I always wanted a Monk/Psych crossover special type thing.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll get the next case. You already have the costume this time, so you don't have to spend time buying one.

Just try not to ruin all your friendships again, because that can throw you off your game.

That would cause twitchy shit. Well I guess whenever the next mystery happens, I can try to not fuck that one up. As I did with this one. (As per the mediocre chart) And no need to worry about all friendships destroyed! As they are permanently destroyed, now there is no more viable distractions!

And on to the more important matter. Yeah, Monk joining the Cult was an interesting one. Swore his lady pal/partner also joined the Cult for the episode. Or at the least was close enough for it.

Uh not sure if it was Pierre Desperaux. As I said, haven't seen much in the way of Psych. I don't think it was that episode. Unless that was the one Gus quit his job at the medical company.

Oh, the one where Gus quits his job. Cog Blocked? Well, anyways, they're all good.

But I'm sure that Susie can make her friends back if she tries. Anya will need both of her friends to get through this, and because that is the case, Lily will just have to suck it up and act nice.

Lily's pure maiden heart can still be mended.

Can it, can it truly? Or will it just be a facade of just acting nice forever until the day one of them dies? Like I dunno, some sorta married couple that really hate each other, but don't act on it cause of the children.

Still, probably should watch more Psych. May watch that iZombie gimmicky detective show that's coming up soon-ish. Could be amusing.

Oh, God, that would be horrible. Elves and Alraune have this incredible longevity, so there would be this 700-year-long passive-aggressive feud that they always keep up. That would get exhausting.

I'm sure that even if it came to that, it would surely occur to one of them that it would be easier to just get along over the centuries.

I've never heard of iZombie, but I'm willing to give just about anything a shot. Anything to fill the Psych-shaped hole in my heart.

That it would. Just a strange road-bump, or somethin'.

iZombie? Yeah I saw commercials for it around and stuff. Think it comes out this month? Basically the plot is that the Medical Examiner/Investigator is a Zombie. And whenever she eats a brain, she gets flashes of the person's memory. So she has the job as a way to get FREE BRAINS, cause she's a zombie and needs it to survive, and also uses it to solve crime.

Then one of the, I'm gonna guess recurring villains, (or at least the one prominent one, maybe Main Villain for the season) is another zombie dude. Didn't show much beyond a clip of him calling the female zombie clever for getting her brains like that, and explaining how he gets his brains, BY MUUUURDER.

Looks like it could be amusing.

Leverage is Burn Notice if Burn Notice was samey, uninteresting, full of wasted potential, and didn't have Bruce motherfucking Campbell in it.

Watch Burn Notice and not Leverage.

Leverage is NOT Burn Notice! It's about a group of the crimers who are now doing the good and help people with problems by doing con jobs.

Yeah. The stealth crimer was named Parker, the disguise crimer was Sophie, the muscle crimer was Eliot, and the hacker crimer is Hardison

I doubt this'd be the case, but I really hope Disguise Crimer had tools like the really realistic latex mask. You know those cartoony ones. But gonna presume it's more grounded than that.

Oh hi. What the Hell is happening? I'll give a very brief synopsis for the three things that are happening.

1.) Shadowrunning of a Human Trafficking Front by Teacher and Student. (Natalya and Susie)

2.) MUH EMOTIONS - Lily helping out recently freed kidnapped cat Anya.

3.) Everyone else is engaged in Shenanigans at a Curious Club

Anything else?

The file for the skill points and stuff won't load for me. Is there something I can do? Or perhaps another way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back