PHANTASMA: SCHOOL OF THE STRANGE

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Well nobody was posting and it felt very slow paced sorry.

[/QUOTE]
It's been three people going at their own pace; posting speed picks up in the evenings I think. The important thing to note is that when we post, we say more than "so and so walked down the hall". Non-posts like that don't contribute to anything and bog the game down. When you see an opportunity to jump in and talk to someone, take it. I accepted a few other male characters recently; they'll probably wake up in the dorms soon if they haven't flaked.

Okay Natalya is in.

I will not ever accept Ravis.

I don't like anthropomorphs.

[QUOTE="Marvelous Chester]

Student

Name: Ravis Mic Jones

Personality: Jazz is a complicated person due to his many forms and other past events.

In human form: Jazz seems calm and collected in the most part, only speaking when necessary. He will bond with one or two people depending and he will do anything to please and protect these people, but he holds a lot of internal stress and pain which he usually puts to rest by cutting himself, if he didn't he may go crazy and hurt the people around him.

In Furry form: In this form he is kinda a derp always making stupid faces and dumb choices, but he is nothing but a big ball of friendship love and hugs in this form. Unless he is defending one of the people he has bonded with.

In anthro form: this is probably his more violent form but at the same time can so more compassion and understanding then any other. He uses this form to fight or defend those he cares for and this form reflects his true emotions like a mirror it dosent hold much back.

Bio: Well Jazz was always different due to a special blood mix. He didn't end up a nico like most half furries half humans would instead he could switch between forms. This came with the fact he was unliked by booth furries and humans whenever they found out his secret which lead to bullying and beatings. His father was also always drunk his father beat him and his mother until one fateful day Jazz killed him and ran away. He dosent have much history after that point.

Apperance:

Human

large.png

Furry:

1370017330.suntattoowolf_5vt8hdhtp4nho0spopyzdsluelsg7yhwuz4ifzhqr18.png

Anthro:

dark_werewolf_by_firewolf_anime-d31nsi1.jpg~320x480

Race:
Human furry/Anthro morph

Skills: transformation 8 (alows him to change forms but with lots of pain)

Speed 3 (much faster then any human )

Self healing 1 (alows quick regeneration to wounds)

Other: Ravis may develop a animal master kinda bond with a girl, but he would never fall in love with one or date one due to the fact he is gay.

[/QUOTE]
Quoting your thing to make sure you heard me. You're not in the game.

ComradeSenpai said:
Okay Natalya is in.

I will not ever accept Ravis.

I don't like anthropomorphs.

Quoting your thing to make sure you heard me. You're not in the game.
Ok I understand. Wow rude, furry hater.

Nope too much of a risk not even going to take the chance anymore I shall send them to my parent's.

Can I post about my character giving his parent's the papers, I don't want to break up the rp.

So Lily knows that this is the van of an alleged 'cleaning company'. Did she catch a logo or a name?

Right so, I'mma use my inappropriate cliche of Sensitive Writer for defense against the mole-people. Cause, that just seems fun.

Well I got, something really. Though of course, since the 'case' will be solved in the coolest possible way, this is fairly moot and just for collection.

CLUES GATHERED/INVESTIGATION

1. License Plate - N4**S** -> Actual Clue, led to Van (With the Racoon Mop Logo of Pierre's Cleaning Company)

2. Van itself -> Too twitchy to stay with the ACTUAL VAN cause had to hang out with the Fleur and Gang = No clues gathered

3. Dirty Magazine -> Actual Clue, led to Apartment 217 on 5817 Merde Street (Where culprits operated, making the treats ie. chocolate bread to lure targets at least. Area would belong to one of the culprits, and the estate would be in their name/pseudonym)

4. Identification of the Suspect -> Blonde Frenchman with Rat-tail

5. Yellow Tuft of Hair -> Probably hair from Blonde Rat-tail. = Could have led to suspects

6. Brown Tuft of Cat Hair -> Deliberate Red Herring = Following led to Fleur

7. Fleur -> Gathered the Litter = Didn't stay in the area, with whores assembled as such couldn't obtain possible additional clues.

8. Greasy Bag -> French Fries = Deliberate non-clue

9. Apartment 217 Bathroom -> More of the Magazines, again confirms the suspect used this area for preparations. Magazines/Trash bag could have obtained receipts of the suspect, and or the area which it was purchased.

10. Apartment 217 Bedroom -> Pictures of Warehouses. Most likely abandoned, as such they would be available for use. Details on soundproofing were done for the Apartment and/or the Warehouses. Definite lead

11. Apartment 217 Living Room -> Held DVDs depicting the acts and who they were targeted to. Drugs were in room.

12. Apartment 217 Kitchen -> (Mentioned earlier) However of note is Powerdrill. If receipts were had, location of store where powerdrill was could be detected.

14. Box tossed BY THE SUSPECTS/ACCOMPLICES OUT OF THEIR VEHICLE - Paraphernalia about Captured Target.

15.A - Nokia Phone - Established as a plain barren phone line. Hits a certain frequency against the phone towers. Can potentially get the actual phoneline of the suspects if going through the phone company

16. Crowbar -> Faded lettering probably Chekov's Gun

Though of course all mute cause CSA chose best way of solving it. Stealing/Selling the Tricked Out Bus.

In conclusion

- MechaGhoul should not be too damn twitchy and sucks at Detective Shit

- CSA does not

Quick Edit: Anyway, that, just a bunch of rambling then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back