• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Pfft. What Did You Want? Cookies?

soundoftheatm

Lover of not you
Ugh. Greedy, little-
Anyway, yes, this is what I never thought I'd be doing because I had partners on here to roleplay with, but after my return a while ago, they grew inactive. Oops.
At this point, I'm open to any genre really and as for fandoms, this is some of the shit I watch:
The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, American Horror Story, Suits, Revenge, Once Upon A Time, Prison Break, Sherlock and- oops. That's all. (Does 13 Reasons Why even count?)
Animes? I haven't watched that many, it's just the basics like Death Note etc. and a few here and there. (I KNOW WHAT TYPE OF A PERSON AM I)? But if you want to do one, I'll watch it for your sake, my mate makes me watch random animes at times because that's how boring Summer gets, with almost everyone going on all these exotic as fuck holidays and then there's me- poor Tahera, stuck in England, heatwave's over and it's raining when I wanted to watch Incredibles 2. *sniffles*
OC X OC? Sure. Multiple characters each? What ever you want, hoe. OC x Some Character/Celebrity? Never something I liked but like I said, I'm willing to experiment. I never had good plot lines for them but I'm sure this'll be different.
*HUGS*

EDIT: HOW THE FUCK DID I FORGET YOUNG JUSTICE, THE BATMAN, SHIT LIKE THAT. I LOVE DC. (Don't get me wrong, Marvel's cool too but, you know *shrugs*)

Last edited:
If you watch Gravity Falls Episodes, In the correct order. It is really one of the best shows...

We could roleplay together, but i don't think we watch any shows that both of us can realte to

We could roleplay together, but i don't think we watch any shows that both of us can realte to
That's true but maybe we could just create our own plots? I'm okay with that too, roleplaying in fandoms is just something I've never tried but was open to. What tv shows do you watch? I have no idea if I missed some off my list.

I would do our own plots, I've never done this before... so i'm sorry when I will be bad at this

If you're willing to watch something new, how about something based on RWBY?
Two characters each for a team, where every character has a special weapon and potentially unique power!

I had an idea where our OC's just end up in the same place and have to work together, and tell each other about there worlds.

If you're willing to watch something new, how about something based on RWBY?
Two characters each for a team, where every character has a special weapon and potentially unique power!
You deserve a cookie!
I looked up the anime and IT LOOKS SO GOOD. And it has five seasons too, I love animes/webseries that are long! ^-^

I would do our own plots, I've never done this before... so i'm sorry when I will be bad at this
That's cool man, don't worry about it. We could do a private roleplay in the 1x1 and just pick a basic plot to start it all off. Just pick a genre and we'll build it all up from there!

There is enough plot for like 27 seasons of RWBY, so~
And it's short at first; the first season can be finished in an hour! So you don't need a whole lot of time to learn about it!
*munches cookie*

Maybe we shall think of the characters for our role play, and just role play as them and... yea, think of something new. I think that would be the best idea, so we don't have to watch 27 seasons

Maybe we shall think of the characters for our role play, and just role play as them and... yea, think of something new. I think that would be the best idea, so we don't have to watch 27 seasons
? I think you have the wrong idea. She recommended ME (and others interested) something new to watch since I mentioned fandoms. I want a 1x1 roleplay with people, meaning a roleplay with one other person only. People gave different ideas on what they could roleplay with ME. They gave different ideas because they are all different roleplays. I want multiple 1x1s, I already have about 3 on going, all different plots, done seperately with 3 users. This was not asking for a group roleplay, I think you're confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back