Other Pets

How many pets do you have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Psuedorandom

One moment, Chaos Buffering
Let's talk about all the pet babies!
What kind of pets do you have, have had, or even want to have. I have had a grumpy hedgehog for around 5 years she was a breeding hog and it was time for her to retire so now she exists being sassy and eating all the mealworms she wants her name is Punk for good reason.

I also have four ferrets. My first ferret happened in an odd way, my parrotlet died from unknown causes and I was absolutely heartbroken and my mom thought hey let's randomly get her an animal she doesn't have anything for suuurprise. -__-"" So that was storm, storm was an only ferreet and was spoiled with my attention but I saw how lonely he could be so I got him my female ferret who now rules over the roost. Her name is Oni and shes barely a pound, while the rest of the boys weigh three pounds or more. So then I had 2. But then I had 4. I unexpectedly took in two ferrets that were knocking on deaths door- a co worker of mine told me that they just needed to rehome them and when i took them in to do that they were so thin they couldn't pick up their heads. Their nails were so long they couldn't walk, and they were smothered with fleas. Now? Hades and bandit now ate fat big bois and have the SOFTEST coats.

I have a lab, sharpei, pitbull terrier mix she she is my absolute everything. She is a spoiled baby doggo and I got her as a rescue 8 years ago so she's around 10 or so. Beautiful old doggo that acts like a spoiled puppy. Her personality is hilarious.

As of recently I have another unexpected addition. An 11 year old pocket pitbull and shes the goofiest looking thing. Her jaw is a bit different and she has snaggle teeth, she also unfortunately came across my path as a withered skeleton, and I whisked her away and now she gets all the cuddles and food she needs <3

I've always had a soft spot for reptiles, when life is less crazy I think I would love to have a snake of some sort. I'm a big fan of cornsnakes, pythons, and hognose snakes ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back