• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona: Shine a Light Behind the Mask Out of Character

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Please check in Xcelgamer Xcelgamer BrokenWingedCrane BrokenWingedCrane
If you have any questions, comments, ideas, suggestions, etc. just say so.
If you need any help or have any requests feel free to message me. I am happy to help. Whether it's images, ideas, etc. you require or want advice on I am here to work with you.

Last edited:
Feel free to post your character ideas. I encourage players to have their characters start out knowing each other and this is a good way to start it.

Hey, Hey.

Hardest part of this is always going to be deciding tarot and persona, but, I've got the skeleton of a character concept buzzing about.
Great! Let's hear it. Maybe we'll be able to help you figure it out. I've helped players figure out Tarot and Persona before and I'm sure the others here would like to help out too.

Great! Let's hear it. Maybe we'll be able to help you figure it out. I've helped players figure out Tarot and Persona before and I'm sure the others here would like to help out too.

Heh, actually in just a few second I think I found one. Tisiphone, one of the greek Furies. So probably Justice or Judgement.

Was thinking what might be the thing that sort of pushes her over the edge, is she was the victim of a crime. Yet, the criminal justice seemingly turned a blind eye, and well resulting in her feeling she needs to take things into her hands.

Hope you don't mind me jumping in (unless you want me to confirm interest on the check because I know people like that too, haha.)

Tarots and Personas are the hardest part for characters to come up with, honestly.

Wanted to ask how much this RP is going to take from P4/5 lore? And how close to the themes they are? Just to getting a better feel for a character!

Wanted to ask how much this RP is going to take from P4/5 lore? And how close to the themes they are? Just to getting a better feel for a character!
Rather than just rebelling or seeking after truth your characters will be seeking after truth in order to determine how to bring about justice.
It's the intertwining of the desire for the truth and the willingness to pursue justice as a result. It'll be opposite Persona 5 in some ways. Your characters won't be credited like the Phantom Thieves were. Instead justice will come about through the processes that would have seen them through if they hadn't been distorted. A corrupt police force will be dissolved, arrested, charged, prosecuted, and found guilty of the crimes they've committed without the benefit of the systemic failures that would otherwise protect them for example.

So it'll be more like Persona 4 in terms of who knows what you're doing.

You will be battling monsters and bosses to in the distortions though as usual for a Persona game.

Rather than just rebelling or seeking after truth your characters will be seeking after truth in order to determine how to bring about justice.
It's the intertwining of the desire for the truth and the willingness to pursue justice as a result. It'll be opposite Persona 5 in some ways. Your characters won't be credited like the Phantom Thieves were. Instead justice will come about through the processes that would have seen them through if they hadn't been distorted. A corrupt police force will be dissolved, arrested, charged, prosecuted, and found guilty of the crimes they've committed without the benefit of the systemic failures that would otherwise protect them for example.

So it'll be more like Persona 4 in terms of who knows what you're doing.

You will be battling monsters and bosses to in the distortions though as usual for a Persona game.

Hmm, okay, I think I get where it's going.

Hmm I'm thinking of being The Hanged Man Tarot Card and having Bonnie from Bonnie and Clyde or Anne Bonny the pirate for her Persona

Hmm I'm thinking of being The Hanged Man Tarot Card and having Bonnie from Bonnie and Clyde or Anne Bonny the pirate for her Persona
I'm looking more for redeemers/reformers/revolutionaries/others trying to change the system or overthrow than just outlaws in terms of Personas.

Last edited:
Ah ok then what about Cleopatra? Unlike the previous emperors of Egypt she actively tried to better her people that would fit within being a reformer correct?

Well I was thinking of going the hanged man Tarot card I was thinking of her being a speedy mixed attacker with her power being lightning or fire

Why that Tarot for her?
Fire seems appropriate for an element. What are your thoughts on your character's Awakening speech from their Persona?

Hmm well I can think that constantly through out her life she has been constantly forced to give up opportunities to allow her brother and classmates to get those opportunities and credit for it

Hmm well I can think that constantly through out her life she has been constantly forced to give up opportunities to allow her brother and classmates to get those opportunities and credit for it
Okay. As long as you can flesh out the concept and work it into the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back