• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona: Shine a Light Behind the Mask Character Sheets

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Gravitational Force

Dark Lord of Creativity
Name:
Metaverse Code Name:

Sexuality:

Appearance: (I'd prefer they look like someone who'd actually be walking in the street in 21st century America)
Metaverse Outfit: (Describe it with words. It should include a costume that fits their theme and a mask that does the same.)
Metaverse Weapons: (Both melee and ranged. They should fit with your Persona and/or your character's image in their eyes, the eyes of others, and symbolically)

Arcana: (Of the Main Arcana of the Tarot deck, which one represents them?)

Background: (Who are they and how did they get to this point?)

Personality: (This is more about showing than telling, so you don't have to put much into here if you can roleplay them to show it)
Motivation: What do they seek when entering into the Metaverse? What is their vision of justice through truth?
Quirks: (What makes your character stand out?)

Persona: (Your character's Persona should represent both how they see themselves and how others see them and symbolize their reason for entering the Metaverse. If you can't figure one out just message me and I'll be happy to help.)
Persona's Appearance: (Describe it with words preferably, but if you find a good image run it by me)

I'd suggest checking under the Fridge Brilliance section of TV Tropes page on Persona 5 for more ideas on how to design your character's costume and gear to fit the backstory and personality you've given them: Persona 5 / Fridge - TV Tropes

Song: A song that fits the character. You don't need to fill this out, it's just for fun.

Last edited:
Name: Alexandra Galanis

Metaverse Code Name: Lash

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Alexandra had long black hair that hung down to just about the mid point of her back. It was gently curled, not enough to look unruly just enough that it provided bounce when she moved and quite a good deal of volume. Her skin was olive and it showed a hint of a tan. Her large almond shaped blue eyes seemed to constantly dart too and fro, the left eye was marred with a scar another was apparent on her left cheek down to her jaw line. She had a heart shaped face, with prominent cheek bones, and some would say aristocratic nose. The young woman had a long swan-like neck, with a slim build with long willowy limbs. Though it almost appeared as if some of her curves might have had a bit of enhancement done. When it comes to fashion at least lately she seemed to favor simplicity over glamour. A simple pair of nice jeans and a top are common.

Metaverse Outfit: A featureless silver mask covered much of her face, leaving only her eyes and beneath her nose visible. There are cracks around the left eye. A silver chain wrapped around her neck from which a large heart shaped padlock dangles down from it to rest on her chest.. A corset was on her torso, it looked to be cinched in rather extremely, the typical lacing is replaced by delicate wiring. On her hands were black leather gloves, and affixed to her wrists are manacled chains that wrap upwards around her arms, that seem to shake easily enough to be used as weapons. Black leather pants hug her legs, slit up the side though rebound together with chain links and on her ankles are affixed broken manacles. She wore a pair of heavy soled boots.

Metaverse Weapons:

Spiked Chains- Society might allow people in power to get away with their crimes, she won’t.

Deringers- Judgement doesn’t have to always be flashy, sometimes all it takes is a single surprise shot.

Arcana: Judgement

Background:

Alexandra was born to a big and exuberant family. They were the type that was always there for her, no matter what. She was never a troublemaker, but what she was was different. From an early age she knew something was wrong, she never quite felt right in her skin. In her early teens something clicked, and she realized that well, despite what biology told her she was a girl.

The young woman eventually left home, and that meant losing some of the safety and security that entailed. She left her quiet little town and home state to a hustle and bustle of college. She decided to major in film studies. She was always a big fan of movies, and while a little part of her always dreamed of being in front of the camera. She was quite shy, so she settled on the idea of being behind it. The young woman was an avid student, and showed some talent.

In time, she met someone. His name was Micheal Duval. Some of his friends seemed to be a bit rude and vulgar but the young man himself seemed decent enough. The friendship was a charade. It was designed to pull her in. One night things went bad, the details aren’t important. She awoke beaten and bloody. When she tried to report the incident, the cops really wouldn't have any of it. Even when she went public, the media and the police said that it was a hoax. That all of this was done not just for attention, but, to destroy the future of a young man with a promising life ahead of him.

All of this left her broken emotionally, scarred her physically, and socially ostracized her. Her family demanded that she return home, but something inside her told her that she couldn’t until justice was served. Her justice.

Personality: Alexandra is generally a shy soft spoken individual. She doesn’t seem quite sure in herself particularly around strangers. Admittedly this changes in the Metaverse where she seems more confident in herself, but, her levels of aggression drastically increase.

Motivation: Alexandra has suffered, and it’s taken its toll on her. She wants to try to stop that from happening to other people. Yet, if asked point blank she’ll tell you that she does take joy in taking down people who she has deemed deserving of it.

Quirks: A habit of rubbing the scar on her lip or eye, had a bit of a stutter when she was nervous though this did not appear in the metaverse.

Likes: Anything to do with film, Goth Culture (though not openly), and cooking.

Dislikes: Hard Alcohol, Feeling Powerless, large crowds, meeting new people

Persona: Alecto

Persona's Appearance:

Alecto was a tall figure with long willowy limbs, with a feminine figure. She was though markedly inhuman, in place of her hair coils black serpents that were constantly writhing and hissing. Her flesh was pale and her face had overly pronounced cheekbones. Her lips are messily smeared with what appears to be slick fresh blood that constantly dripped from her fanged mouth downward to her ample chest. She was clad mostly in gleaming silver chains. A pair of black scaled wings remained outstretched as a black scaled tail flicked angrily back and forth. Her legs from the knees downward were also covered in black scales and ended in long claws, the personas arms and hands were covered in a similar way. She carries with her in her right hand a scale… though, one side might have been a bit weighted.

Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jude Reyes

Persona.jpg

Sexuality: Pansexual
    Arcana: Emperor

Appearance (extra notes):
    • Jude stands at 6'0 and weighs around 174lbs, with a slight athletic physique.
    • His style tends to lean towards ripped jeans, leather jackets, simple tees, you know the drill.
    • Sports glasses, but tends to wear contacts most of the time.
    Quirks:
    • Has a habit of just appearing behind or nearby people, all without announcing his arrival. Apparently nobody sees or hears him coming, they turn around, and he's just there.
    • Always carries guitar picks on hand...and chews on them.
    • Singing (and he's good, but isn't willing to admit he enjoys it).
    • Spicy food.
    • Card games.
    • Tattoos.
    Dislikes:
    • Bugs.
    • Loose clothing.
    • Coffee.
    • The cold.
    • Those who are self-centered.
    Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
examples-of-erosion.regular.png
c30d6076d20acfe3aeff8587bfc4460c.jpg

Name: Rio Annette Sumner "Though, most know me as 'Nekki'"
Metaverse Code Name: Witch
Sexuality: "Quite honestly, I swing both ways."
Colour Code: #007FFF
Appearance: "Ah, ignore what's worn there. That, was my photo OP for my first album."
~Standing proudly, the most notable part of Rio is her Azure blue hair, dyed from what was once a dark brown, every so often it can be seen fading at the roots, though, not for long often, as Rio eventually dyes it back. The other notable feature of Rio, are her tattoos up and down her arms, reaching to her wrist on her right arm, and her hand on her left, with a red oni mask over the back of her hand. Standing at an average 168cm (~5'6" or so) if she her hair wasn't coloured blue and arms as tattooed as they are, she'd be relatively unnoticeable. In terms of outfits, however, Rio wears a varied set of clothes, ranging from some dresses, to formal button-ups, to plain t-shirts and pants. Though, her preferred attire is her white canvas jacket, with the hood up, with often a dark shirt underneath, dark pants, and black boots.

Metaverse Outfit: "The Metaverse.... It's feeling is wholly different than anything I've felt..."
~Fitting in with the code name, Rio's appearance in the metaverse is very witch-like, a black mask stretches over her eyes, with it extending past her face, spreading what appear to be proud ebony wings. Resting atop her head, a hat of sorts, while not as large as the counterparts, it has a wide brim and pointed top, typical to that of a witch. Moving down, a black shirt can be seen,bearing two golden ties from the neck,which connect to the deep brown corset, which is relatively soft to allow for normal movements. A collar extends from the golden ties, wrapping around her neck with a golden hue, and connecting to a half-cloak that rests behind her shoulders. Wrapped around her waist, a off-brown is seen over a medium length black skirt, the belt holds what appears to be a book and several potions, before rising to connect with a button on her corset. The Black skirt underneath appears to have a slit at the left leg, giving better ease of movement, reaching past the hem of the skirt are two black thigh socks, with a golden colour at the top, finishing off, are shoes that reach a point at the toe.

Metaverse Weapons: Rio wields a staff for melee combat, and Grenade Launcher
"I never would have thought I would battle with such different weaponry."
Arcana: Strength
"I'm Strong? I'll take your word for it."

Background:
Born on in the Eastern United States, Rio's life began under a late autumn moon to a Daiskue and Celine Sumner. As the only child, she was the pride and joy of her family, as she lived a peaceful and happy life. In that time, she was learning both her mother's native tongue of English, and her father's of Japanese, while both parents were always there, aiding her and giving Rio all the love and care she ever could want. Her life was relatively quiet, as it mostly consisted of waking up, and going off school, nothing truly out of the ordinary. However, as she grew older, her parents began to fall apart gradually, it started silently, as both tried to hide the cracks, and bury it deep, but, the cracks between Rio's parents grew. While this happened, during each argument, Rio often stepped away into her room, taking up her headphones, and drowning them out in whatever music she could, finding solace in rock and metal genres especially. At that time, while her parents were away, she began to practice her singing, it first started as just something to alleviate the stress that the crumbling family became, and then, a simple hobby. This hobby seemed to look up for her, as the stress faded, her parents' marriage seemed to recover slowly...

Oh how wrong she was. At the age of fourteen, Rio was awoken in the middle of the night by her father, whom had a large bag in hand, before telling her to get dressed, and that the two were leaving. Dazed and confused, Rio had gotten dressed, and soon packed her belongings, especially taking the MP3 player she had drowned so many arguments out with. That same night, both her father and Rio had gotten on a plane to Japan, where her father lived for most of his life. After taking time to wake, Rio began to grill her father, asking what had happened to bring this. Her father's response was one she never wanted to hear; Silence. The roots she had, the friends she had, all were now across the world, all due to a decision someone else made for her, while her father began to set up their new lives in his hometown of Tokozawa, Rio drowned in her solitude. After fourteen years, she was in a new world, and this took it's toll on Rio, who fell into a deep depression. Yet, one routine never changed, no matter how she felt, she would still sing, and used any songs she could to break herself free.

That next month, she returned to schooling, now in a different country, she took it upon herself to at least try to fit in. Eventually she did, though not how even she expected. Joining a site where one could self-publish songs, whether covers, or original. At the age of fifteen, she began what would later become much larger than she expected. In the meantime, she wanted to know what happened still, between her parents, what caused such a drastic reaction. Years quietly passed, as Rio sang to her heart's content, she still never got any answer of her father's actions. Though, soon managed to get in contact with her mother, who found her through the site Rio sang on. While only able to exchange e-mails, Rio's mother had moved, now onto the West Coast of the United States, and spoke kindly of her daughter's voice, stating how proud she was. This exchange gave the now eighteen-year-old Rio the idea, if she became a singer, she'd be able to visit her mother more often, and that, was what she set out to do.

First, though, she needed that lucky break. That one producer to find her, and sign her. It took what felt to be an eternity to Rio, who began simply at clubs and bars, not the best living in the world, but she wouldn't be denied. It took almost a year to get to a medium-sized venue, now going under her username, Nekki, Rio had received her one lucky break, the one time she actually had a CD for sale, she only had a few copies, but they were hand-made, and she was proud of them. The owner of the bar had asked for one, and that one CD went miles, as he shared it to a friend, who then gave it to his friend, and in some miracle, it ended up in the hands of a Radio producer. It was a shock to Rio, as one of her friends called her at her day job, which was as a janitor at a office building, telling her to turn on her radio, and the next moments, were spent in shock, and bliss. Another step in Rio's goal was achieved. Then, only a few days later, another call came, Rio's dream had come true. A record label was wanting to sign her.

Her dream was forged, and she stopped at nothing. Rio abandoned her job, as she boarded the first train she could get to the Label's Headquarters. It took what felt to be an eternity once again, her heart raced just like the night she was taken away from the place she called home. Reaching the place, she looked at the office which held the "Horizon" Record Label, she couldn't stop smiling as she entered. By the time she left, she couldn't feel her face anymore, the excitement and pure joy she was experiencing was all she knew, Singing became her full-time job. Three years passed, as she seemed to make her mark within not only Japan, but Asia as well, touring throughout the majority of Japan, Singapore, and so on. Though, she was not done, Rio wanted to sing with her mother in the crowd as well, to show her mother that she was alright, and learn from the greats.

With that in mind, Rio set her sights on the biggest market she could, and set her sights on her next goal.

Personality:
Rio is quite relaxed for someone in her position, with a relaxed smile, and intense eyes. No matter how relaxed and calmed she may be, little hides that intensity she shows not just in her eyes, but in her singing too. That intensity is what she almost feeds on, as she will break down before she eases back the intense emotions and feelings she carries deep in her chest. While intense, Rio is kind, especially so to her fans, treating them with the respect that they show her, and always willing to chat (Meet and Greet sessions take forever with her). Though once on the stage, or even feeling like she's in the limelight, Rio naturally shifts into the persona of Nekki, whose intense words were forged in the fires that made her.

Though, Rio does have her secrets, and parts of her that she wishes to never show. A deep seated anger, and resentment is housed within her, due in part to the actions of her father. Rio detests her father's actions, and especially his silence as to why. In her eyes, her father's evading the truth, and directly lying to Rio by omission, and that drives her up a wall, as he is one of many who do the same, omitting details, lying, deceiving even their own family for their own sake, and Rio stands starkly opposed to it. This anger seldom shows itself, she refuses to let it do such.

Motivation: "I seek to change the hearts of those twisted souls, those who think their actions won't cause the suffering of others, I shall do my best to be the voice of those who cannot speak."
Quirks: She always seems to have a rhythm to her actions, she's never seen without headphones (And yes, she has spares)
"What, outside of the blue hair and tattoos over my body? I think that's pretty noticeable."
+Art in General "When you've turned your body into a canvas.... It's not uncommon."
+Video Games "It's... A long story."
+Sweets in General "I know I need to watch these but...."
+Cleaning "I swear to whatever GOD I must... If you make a mess, CLEAN. IT. UP."

Dislikes:
-Deceit and Lies "I lived with this enough thanks to my father. I'm not putting up with it again."
-Peppery Foods "It makes a mess of the vocal cords, I do not like that one bit."
-Tree Nuts and Peanuts "It's not so much as a Dislike as it is Allergies. I am very allergic to those..."
-Comments of her Appearance "Yes. I've blue hair. Yes, I'm tattooed. That doesn't make me a monster dammit."
-Frogs "They are some freaky things, that's for sure...."

Persona: Medea
Persona's Appearance: "Unchain my desires, and Shatter the facade of the wicked, Medea!"
Medea is a humanoid persona, clad much alike Rio, a black hood and veil covers her eyes and head, revealing her mouth and a few strands of what appear to be violet hair, wrapped around this hood, is another black cloth which meets over the forehead with a golden flower. Moving down, a black choker wraps around Medea's neck, and over her shoulders, a deep purple cloak rest, with a black trim and inside, tied together over her chest with a circular gold and black brooch. Underneath the cloak, a purple dress is seen, before ending in black and golden heels. Black gloves wrap around her hands, which often holds what appears to be a circle staff, which seems to be a magical focus of some sort.

Song:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back