• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona: Shadow Investigations - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
question, are the Shadow Operatives aware of the Metaverse/Palaces/Mementos yet ? or is that really recently discovered information that hasn't been released outside of the higher ups ?

Do you guys have a general idea of how long each of your peeps have worked with the shadow ops?
I think I'ma aim for 4-5 years for Tomomi.

Last edited:
Going by her bio, Emi has been in the Kirijo Group for around 4 years, I'd say (she awakened to her Persona with around 17-18 years, she found them kind of soon afterwards, now she's 22). But she didn't have any combat training before that, so I guess she can't have been going on missions for longer than a year or two, at least not on anything that's not simple standard jobs.

Niceee I have it so
Tomomi
...was in schooling from 7-18 (From the very little I've skimmed about Japanese education this seems the typical range)
...Police academy & other physical training 18-21
...Acting Police Officer 21-25
...Brief 2 months where she was working on a case illegally after being fired 25
...Shadow ops 25-29/present

oh, i have it to where about 4-5 ish years ago (my replies say 5) was when Suzuna awakened and she was found by Shadow Ops members in the TV World shortly after awakening rescuing her and another that got stuck there for a bit
so she would've been 20 when she joined, still in college at the time, though she dropped out afterwards so

her actual total time of mission work however is probably a bit shorter, maybe half of her time working for them (30 months)

Sorry I'm taking so long with my character, I've been really busy, forcing me to merely peep at this when I can. ...hope there's still room

Sorry guys I need to quit this, for family reasons I won't be rping for quite awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back