• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona RP

Cipah

Back from the Dead?
Years after the adventures of the investigation team in Inaba, the world within the TV is once again thrown into chaos. The Velvet Room lies empty and murders are once again plaguing the town of Inaba.

Meanwhile, Yasogami High is open for another term. New students are coming in for their first year at this new school. Behind the scenes, the hands of fate are pulling their strings. A group of these new children are destined to become the new heroes of Inaba, solving the mystery behind the new murders.

I'm interested. One question, will our characters be the new protagonists or will they interact with the Investigation Team?

Our characters will be new but there is a possibility that one or two of the characters from the game may make cameos in this.

I'm in, I need to keep up my hype for next winter.

I'm more ready for this then akihiko.

Got a li'l question for you guys. Would you rather we use existing Personas or should we create our own?

I'd say to create our own, based on the whole mythology base of the series. Like, focus on another religion, since Greek and Japanese were used already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back