• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona Reflection (Persona R)

Monokuma.is.best

Despair :3
Hello everyone I am here to look to recruit a few people to this new rp project of it's. Set after the events of p5, we will all discover a brand new adventure just beneath the surface. Whether you wish to join our cause or merely wish to watch, please respond to this thread for details.

Hello everyone I am here to look to recruit a few people to this new rp project of it's. Set after the events of p5, we will all discover a brand new adventure just beneath the surface. Whether you wish to join our cause or merely wish to watch, please respond to this thread for details.

I only beat Persona 3 & Q, while playing a bit of 4. Would I be able to get into it?

Hello fellow persona users and to start with, yes if you have not played p5 you can get into the RP. It is only set after the events of p5 so we won't encounter any of the main cast in this.

As for the premise of the story, it will be based on the Chinese myth of the Fauna of Mirrors. The belief that another world is beyond the mirrors and the demons on the other side are mimicking us to be ready to replace us when they invade. So yeah, that is the premise of the main story. The idea of us coming together is by the use of a paranormal club we make in school. We investigate paranormal events to determine it's validity. Sometimes it is a rumor but sometimes it is a legitimate thing.

do you mean the gimmick? Like in p3 shooting yourself, p4 grabbing a card, p5 your mask? In the case it will be a mirror that appears in front of you that you break. Fits the theme of it being another you. Your persona will manifest itself using your actual shadow to obtain a physical form.

Being essentially mirror demons they are a reflection of the real world and stuff like that. So a lot of the dungeons will be mirror opposites of the real world. Our Personas are the opposites of our actually characters.

Instead of doing the RP on here we will be hosting the entire thing on our Persona Discord. Everyone still interested will be sent a Discord invite but be sure to sign up for discord first

So discord is not a fan favorite I see. Let me talk to my other admins. If it is that much of a deal breaker we can set up one on here too.

I'm interested, but I would like some more information: how does the whole Wild Card business work? Do we choose a tarot card or something?

Likewise, I joined here to do things, here. ^^ if you start one here, I'll probably join, I don't have any other RP's at the moment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back