Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

I just checked the images I used and none of them are broken (at least on my computer). Attachments are affected but image links aren't, I think.

@Blu Alright, that's not as bad as I had thought then. Character image broke again and I usually link from off site but for some reason that one was a direct upload. Thought I'd have to go around fixing everything on RPN again. @_@

They're honestly pretty fantastic.  In the English dub of the Explorers ones, Grovyle is voiced by Dan Green and it's a thing of beauty.  

Well, this is fantastic. All the images are broken again.

EDIT: So currently, we are waiting on @jonamonszx to post, I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this is fantastic. All the images are broken again.

sheldon-cooper-and-his-papers-o.gif

I give up.

Yeah, from what I'm hearing, apparently the images will "fix themselves" later but I'm kinda doubtful about that >_>

@Blu Post should be up ether tonight or a little later tomorrow sorry about this I got assigned a ton of essays to finsh up. If you want i can just guard for this turn. Sorry about this 

bdc0e3dad8b5c5a3292f9f7419b9961b616d1522_hq.gif

@Blu Yeah sorry about that. I have the post done now I just got caught up with all of the school work. But now it should be much less hectic so it will be much easier to avoid this happening from here on out.  Sorry about holding things up.

@Wandering Hollow Wait, what makes you think Junko and Kazuma are now free? No, they're now restrained together for the rest of the RP ;3

So I noticed once when looking at my project membership section that the "total" number of members in this RP seems to have increased to 11. What's up with that? Are people still trying to join this or something?

If you go to the "Hosted Projects Memberships" section on your profile, it gives an "Active/Total" tally for each project. This one has 9 active and 11 total.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back