Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

I also think we should take our time. The honeymoon period is over, and we will no doubt have more delays in future. Better to be patient now than to rush ahead and alienate people.

Oh hey, I should be home in time to join the battle.  It won't be until late in the afternoon or evening.  (Once again I am writing this from my phone)  I thought you'd be farther along, but I guess y'all hit some snags.  

Haven't been on here the entire day so it's nice to come on and see that you're back, Veradana, and you've posted. Just waiting on Katakon now.

Another funny thing is that I have my own character named Hotaru (蛍) I didn't think much about joining with her, since she's also rather quiet and nervous, and the only Persona related detail I can think of for her is that she'd have the Empress Arcana.  But I guess all my girls are fairly protective of others, so the reaction "Protect Ms. Sasaki" would have come from any one of them, just in different forms.  

(Yuzuki would have fire skills, and I guess Hotaru would have either wind or ice skills)

Last edited by a moderator:
 Wow, coincidentally, Sasaki was meant to be the Empress arcana cooperation character and the first dungeon would be an ice palace. I've changed her now to Lovers and made the dungeon more into a mansion because it would otherwise be too similar to a future character/dungeon.

Also, just heard Crunchyroll will have Persona 5 the Day Breakers available to stream tomorrow. Good thing I still have a couple of weeks left before my subscription is cancelled.

Um take a seat where?

hansenlol.jpg

@TheForgottenDoll No, not you at all. Aina has 135 HP after all. I'm, talking about those who prioritize SP over HP for the beginning. The boss' hits will hurt!

No more Persona. We SMT now.

@TheForgottenDoll No, not you at all. Aina has 135 HP after all. I'm, talking about those who prioritize SP over HP for the beginning. The boss' hits will hurt!

No more Persona. We SMT now.

Hmmmm k, I'm still unlucky I get 1, 3, 4, and I get hit by 19s, and 20s. I am so glad I am the tank of tank of the class.

@Veradana Oh crap! I swear I didn't see that when I was looking over it earlier! Let me fix ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back