Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

Since you guys were knocked down, @TheForgottenDoll @Wandering Hollow you two aren't required to post this round (you can't make a turn). We got All-Out Attacks out of the way so I suggest we try knocking down the boss and make him lose one of his turns. There's still an element or two we haven't tried.

Also, does anyone remember from the games if hitting a downed enemy with a critical hit will make them dizzy or not?

Since you guys were knocked down, @TheForgottenDoll @Wandering Hollow you two aren't required to post this round (you can't make a turn). We got All-Out Attacks out of the way so I suggest we try knocking down the boss and make him lose one of his turns. There's still an element or two we haven't tried.

Also, does anyone remember from the games if hitting a downed enemy with a critical hit will make them dizzy or not?

I remember hitting an enemy with its weakness while downed causes dizzy.

Yeah, I remembered that and it's included in the mechanics. I can't recall if critical hits do that. Hmm... Might have to Google it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think, at this point, the question should be asked about what happens if we get a total party wipe. 

Hmm.

So before I start my next post is there a way to help someone recover from knock down? I know that was a thing in P4 at the very least but if I recall correctly it was kind of random, possibly influenced by social links if they were assisting Yu. Given the nature of it I'm guessing spending a turn to help someone up may be a bit too powerful an option? Because we could really use some Junko right about now.

I've also been wondering about a full wipe, but I'll wait and see if it actually comes to that.

"They all died trying to interfere with us, Hotaru-chan.  Doesn't that just show that you were meant to be mine?" 

@TheForgottenDoll For simplicity's sake, I'm going to disregard the HP spent for the demon negotiation. HP will persists in dungeons from here on out.

@Ammy No knock down assists yet. I'll probably introduce it as a passive perk for cooperation later (will probably coupled it with the first rank). But it's like I said: you might want to try knocking it down/dizzying it to cause it to lose turns. There are still a few elements that haven't been tried yet.

A full wipe is definitely possible. It would cause a restart of the battle in this situation. I was pretty surprised that only two people in the group had healing spells and no ailment healing spells at all. If Marin Karin had successfully hit, we would've been in some deep shit.

EDIT: To be clear: the skills the boss use and its target is all chosen at random.

@Blu

Sorry, I noticed another error in your post.  If Junko was dealt 88 damage then she should have gone from 100 to 12 HP.  Things are much worse than they first appeared. 

@Veradana I don't know what I did there. Must've skipped over calculation when I was copypasting. Thanks.

Could be wise to start applying some buffs/debuffs for those who got it. Currently, we've taken the boss down about 40% of his health.

EDIT: Oh, and as it turns out, criting a downed enemy does cause Dizzy. A normal attack can also cause dizzy but it only has a 50% chance instead of 100%.

@Veradana I don't know what I did there. Must've skipped over calculation when I was copypasting. Thanks.

Could be wise to start applying some buffs/debuffs for those who got it. Currently, we've taken the boss down about 40% of his health.

EDIT: Oh, and as it turns out, criting a downed enemy does cause Dizzy. A normal attack can also cause dizzy but it only has a 50% chance instead of 100%.

You mean down to 40% or we've done 40% of his health in damage? 

We've taken out about 40% of his health.

EDIT: Beaten by Doll.

@Tarquin @Katakon Unfortunately, the boss resists Gravity and the crit isn't applied either. I was going to mention it in my next post. Poor Hideyoshi, finally gets a crit and the enemy is resistant to it.

@Tarquin @Katakon Unfortunately, the boss resists Gravity and the crit isn't applied either. I was going to mention it in my next post. Poor Hideyoshi, finally gets a crit and the enemy is resistant to it.

Well, Seiji fixed that.

Now if only someone else would board the crit train with Seiji, we might get a breather.

You could say there were some sparks flying between them. Heeeeyyyyoooo!

... I'll see myself out.

@Wandering Hollow Technically you can post now but you can't take your turn because Junko got knocked down. The only real action you can do is have Junko stand up; that's why I recommend waiting until the next round and have Junko recover and have a turn.

Dun-dun-dun-dun! The boss is weak to Wind. 2.5x the damage since it's down/dizzy.

So either my connection is being weird or RPNation broke all of the image attachments. Again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back