• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona Crossover((Well if you just want a persona roleplay im also up for it)

Monoteo

Hamsteak fan
Okay, so do a crossover or not, its up to you. Buut i think i will just need to tell you the characters im up for doing(For people that dont know persona ill just use images). Oh and uh have any gender, be whatever you want, i dont really care.

-Sakuya Shiomi
-Kotone Shiomi
-Yukari Takeba
-Aigis
-Yu Narukami
-Yosuke Hanamura
-Shadow Yosuke
-Chie Satonaka
-Shadow Chie

I do any ship you may think. Also just my only rule is write more than one line. Also just choose a character, if you dont know anything about persona just go on and ask to me about the characters!

Watching this thread :eyes:

I know you posted this check in the “partners” section, but I noticed that you’re not just a fan of P3 & P4, but Danganronpa, too! I couldn’t help but post here once I found that out.

What are your thoughts on a small group?

Watching this thread :eyes:

I know you posted this check in the “partners” section, but I noticed that you’re not just a fan of P3 & P4, but Danganronpa, too! I couldn’t help but post here once I found that out.

What are your thoughts on a small group?

Well it depends, but uh, yeah i love danganronpa! I even made a character for it, and thats something for only fandoms i like alot. Anyway, if you have anything else to tell me, please start a conversation, i want this place to dont have any big discussions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back