• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Funnier President

Muncher of Randomness
Well hello there! This is just the interest thread for a Persona Rp, that kind of branches out on its own, but still draws from elements of P5, like the Velvet Room. There will be new palaces, new hearts to change, and new friends! I'm just keeping this small, but at the being, the main "palace" you will have to change will be the twisted principal Tsuisuto-sama, who regularly abuses his post to do... not nice things. Will you allow this to continue on, or will you unleash your Persona to change his heart? A story about murders, life, Persona`s, and whole lot more! Rules are below, and please make sure to read them!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome all to Corrupt Souls! In this Rp, we have a few rules

1. We would like it if you can post at least once a week, please try to do that

2. Absolutely no God-modding, taking control of another person's character, or any of that.

3. Try to post at least one paragraph per post, I understand that muse can get low, but please try to get a paragraph in

4. Don't be Meta. You must make sure you only go by what your character.

5. No Mary Sue's. No characters who are good at everything.

For now, we will be allowing a max of 8 people, but that might change, and when we have about 4 people interested (including me) then we will make CS and IC Thread.

Mods are me and Forgotten Home Forgotten Home

I might be interested! If we're using myhtological tricksters like P5, I have two ideas! Either a quiet delinquent who's been abused by ever parent he's had, with his Persona being Fenrir, or a pretty normal guy just wanting to make something of himself, with his Persona being Icarus. Depends on the tone of the RP, honestly!

P5 is my absolute favourite (as you can tell from my profile pic ha)! I'm absolutely up for this if there's room? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back