• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona - A Light in the Dark

Wait, three Arcana and more than one Persona for those who do not possess the Fool? Is that it?

Mine said:
Wait, three Arcana and more than one Persona for those who do not possess the Fool? Is that it?
Well the three main characters, mine, Jinn's, and Pyro's, will be the ones who possess Wild Cards, and therefore have access to multiple Personas. Other characters will just have the one and also an ultimate Persona.

Scrubnoppon said:
Alright, rad, I have a character up, I know how I'll jump in if I get approved! I'm excited to join!
Can you please make your sheet more detailed and add a writing sample.

djinnamon said:
Can you please make your sheet more detailed and add a writing sample.
I can definitely Make it more detailed, but what exactly do you mean by writing sample.

Sorry if I'm a bit of a dingus, and don't know what it means but if you could fill me in I'd appreciate it

Scrubnoppon said:
I can definitely Make it more detailed, but what exactly do you mean by writing sample.
Sorry if I'm a bit of a dingus, and don't know what it means but if you could fill me in I'd appreciate it
A writing sample is like how much you usually post , you can take a post you made from another rp or you could write one now.

Last edited by a moderator:
djinnamon said:
A writing sample is like how much you usually post , you can take a post you made from another rp or you could write one now.
Alright! I added all the stuff you wanted me to add. If you need me to change anything at all, let me know right away, thanks!

@djinnamon

Wait, just three?!

I thought everyone was a Wild Card and the mention of only three was just because there were only three characters at the time...

Now I'm out of the roleplay, is that it?

Oi, Jinn, I'm tying to pace this thing. I don't want Miss Lady included in the group just yet. I have it planned out, so delete or edit your last post.

Mine said:
Wait, just three?!
I thought everyone was a Wild Card and the mention of only three was just because there were only three characters at the time...

Now I'm out of the roleplay, is that it?
The three mains are wild cards. There can be other characters, but the way I have the story planned out, there are only three wild cards, who are also capable of creating The World. I have plans.

Ishi123 said:
The three mains are wild cards. There can be other characters, but the way I have the story planned out, there are only three wild cards, who are also capable of creating The World. I have plans.
Okay, I'll just delete my character's key, then.

Mine said:
Okay, I'll just delete my character's key, then.
Was about to say you don't need to delete your key but... yeah, it'd make more sense that way. By that particular way, I'd like to work with you on story stuff. I have two routes in my head for your character being introduced, thusly:

1. Wait a few days during Minato's investigations with Tsuna and Nagisa, having Sena stumble across the shrine's world (spoiler alert, there's a world accessed by walking through the shrine), and then the group going in to rescue her, Persona 4 style.

Or 2. Sena walking in on Minato's investigations and stumbling into the world with them, possibly following them from a distance.

Which do you like best?

Ishi123 said:
Was about to say you don't need to delete your key but... yeah, it'd make more sense that way. By that particular way, I'd like to work with you on story stuff. I have two routes in my head for your character being introduced, thusly:
1. Wait a few days during Minato's investigations with Tsuna and Nagisa, having Sena stumble across the shrine's world (spoiler alert, there's a world accessed by walking through the shrine), and then the group going in to rescue her, Persona 4 style.

Or 2. Sena walking in on Minato's investigations and stumbling into the world with them, possibly following them from a distance.

Which do you like best?
Well, the first option appears to be the more standard way of joining the plot, so to speak. The second way could work but then what would I do with her after that...? I don't mind waiting so I'm fine with the first.

Mine said:
Well, the first option appears to be the more standard way of joining the plot, so to speak. The second way could work but then what would I do with her after that...? I don't mind waiting so I'm fine with the first.
Well for the second option we'd supposedly get into a boss fight where you'd awaken your Persona, but the same thing would happen with the first option, only more fleshed out, so let's go with the first option.

I'll work with the two others who I thankfully have direct contact with (most of the time) so we can get along to where Sena will do stuff.

Ishi123 said:
Well for the second option we'd supposedly get into a boss fight where you'd awaken your Persona, but the same thing would happen with the first option, only more fleshed out, so let's go with the first option.
I'll work with the two others who I thankfully have direct contact with (most of the time) so we can get along to where Sena will do stuff.
Understood, thank you!

Yo, since it seems you're taking over (sorta) @Ishi123 , quick question. I've had a CS up for a while now, have I been approved? I'm sorry if I'm being Annoying, but I thought this was dead and I'm secured its getting some action again.

Scrubnoppon said:
Yo, since it seems you're taking over (sorta) @Ishi123 , quick question. I've had a CS up for a while now, have I been approved? I'm sorry if I'm being Annoying, but I thought this was dead and I'm secured its getting some action again.
I don't know yet. You'd need to standardize your character sheet, first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back