• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5

Bocaj

First): Idea: AU Fun

((Note: this is not an original idea. I stumbled across the AU idea on Twitter, and fell in love with it. I am not trying to take claim/ownership of the AU; however, I would love to has a roleplay based around it. ))

Hey there, all reading this! Today, yet again another Persona 5 based prompt sending out here. Not the typically for me though, if you wanted to do a story based off the normal game and such, we can totally discuss!
However, I wish to write a story based off the AU that was created by someone on Twitter: The Adult Confidant AU. I can send a link, once we are discussing, if you wish to look through as well! Recently became aware of this AU and wish to write about / around it. The basic summary, as from the creator: “
The Adult Confidant AU is an alternate universe based on Persona 5. It follows adult confidants from the game as if they switched positions with the OG phantom thieves and vice versa. (Sojiro as the protag, Futaba as the caregiver, etc)“

Of course, we can go through all details, and change/add anything we wish; using the post and stuff as a base line. I found this AU idea very interesting, and really wish to write around/based on it.

Second) :Side-story Fun

Basically, writing side stories. The anthology manga did this well, with different character interactions, and such. The thieves dealing with normal life stuff, along side metaverse things. Silly, and lighthearted too. Like how a chapter involved Akira, the Progtag’s name within the manga, Akechi over, so he could have a real day off of work and school; forcing the idea, they will have ‘fun’.

Or, how a different chapter has Akira and Sojiro having a curry/coffee cook-off for Futaba.

Silly things, and I thought it could be fun to write a scenario(s) with the cast, going through ideas we agree on.

We could include our favorite ships, if wanted. Mine are: MakotoXProtag/FemProtag, MakotoXAnn Open to hear yours of course.

Third Idea): Rule 63 The Thieves.

Another light-hearted concept, but going through the plot of the game, but with the Thieves all shifting genders. We can also pick witches ones, if any we want to keep the same, etc. Tried this once, had a lot of fun with it. Pretty simple, though, we can totally change up the story if wanted within this idea as well!

Fourth): Akechi’s Redemption.
Akechi is one of my favorite characters, I wouldn’t mind at all to write a story, focusing on him in one way. Perhaps, Akira/Protag is able to get through him, and they are able to save Crow from himself. Or, he doesn’t meet a fate most terrible on Shido’s ship, and decides to help the Thieves. We could focus the whole idea on his point of view, start at the start of the game/story, and how he goes through it all, since we only ever see the act he puts on for those around him. Free for discussion. (As all the ideas area)

If interested, let’s get in touch!

If anyone is interested, let’s discuss! Some of the normal things about me, just in case.
  • 18+ here.
  • I prefer third person, past tense. Multi-paragraphs. Well, just not one-liners.
  • I use email, and Discord to write, but not against other options
  • EST is my time zone
  • Love OOCC
  • Love to double, even work as a GM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back