• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5: Two Man Army (1x1)

Mossino

This account is now unused and inactive.

Hello and welcome to my interest check! I'm very glad you happened to stop by, put on those lovely tunes and read!

So, I had this crazy idea for a Persona RP, and I'll lay out the basis of what I've thought about first, before I state any requirements.

Idea:​
Basically, this RP is set in a AU of Persona 5 where when the main character, (which doesn't have to be Akira, we can make a new OC for it.) doesn't get the full wildcard. Instead, he or she only gets half of it. Igor states to complete his rehabilitation, he has to find the holder of the other half of the wildcard, and get them to join along. One part of the wildcard uses physical attacks, and half of the elements, while the other half of the wildcard uses the other half of the elements and gun damage.

This idea will be expanded once I find someone to RP with.

Requirements:​
I'm actually pretty lax, I just want semi-detailed and at least a paragraph. Other than that I'm good. I'll be playing a female character, however.

If this interests you, please PM me or post here!

I know this is a late response, but if you are still looking I'd love to discuss more with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back