• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5 Search

Bocaj

Hello,

Today, I am strict in posting for Persona 5 lovers/fans. Still very much in love with the game, and with the anime starting, its on my mind. So, hopefully, I can find someone, or anyone who is also itching to write based around or within the P5 universe!

Just some rules and things first:
  • I’m 18+, and prefer my partner to be as well
  • I live EST,
  • Email is my preferred platform to write on, but PM’s here also work. I don’t use Discord a lot, just actually made an account the other day...
  • OOCC is encouraged, so we can get details and thoughts from each other!
  • I LOVE detailed writing, and multiple paragraphs. Never a big fan of a few words reply. Also, Third person is preferred.

Now, just some snibpits of ideas or thoughts, none have to be tugged, I’ll list them just to get some juices flowing.

-Personally speaking, I’d love to ake things in a slightly different way, start a story at the beinging, but have events happen differently. By that I mean, MC/Joker, encounters blank instead of blank first, new palaces, etc.

-We could write about a redemption arc for Goro Akechi, as he is one of my favorite characters. Perhaps, like Futaba, Akechi could have his own palace, that the Phantom Thieves encounter.

-The story all from the perspective of Goro Akechi, and how he traversed the Meta-verse, causing problems. What the Velvert room looked like to him, and so on.

-Some Gender swap fun, having the MC as a female.

-Maybe something with our favorite pairings.

Again, none of them have to be used, but just to get ideas moving. Of course, if you have your own idea you have been itching to try, let’s hear it! Discussion is very import!
If you would love to chat more, feel free to message me here in Pm’s. Or even email me at: Jakerocksok@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back