• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 OOC CLOSED

Just to be clear,Shiro,Isao,and Ann will be the diversion team at the front,while Masami,Morgana,and Imato will be the infiltration team.

Is that correct?

I visualized her "Shadow" form as her wearing the mask of Metatron that serves as her treasure and forming Metatron's appearance as a sort of armor around her. Since she's basically a Persona user in all but name. Naturally,doing so would make the mask solid,so stealing it is just a matter of getting it off her face.

No easy task.

Time to think up a couple of obstacles to throw at the infiltration team to test them and give them a chance to show their skills. They could go with Morgana to snatch up the will seeds first,or use the elevator shaft to get to the Matriarch immediately.

It's not a bad idea for them to split up,then it can be a turning point in the fight when the Matriarch suddenly loses her power because of the will seeds being removed.

I imagine they're pretty obvious,there'd be one on each floor of the base...maybe three total.

Each one at the end of a big,obvious corridor,but also behind a lot of traps that the Matriarch activated. Lasers,pits,spiked walls and all.

Just so I get this straight, is the current battle against the Mercs against all the thieves currently or only the diversion squad while the infiltration team busts in?

Guys, me and treasure have been discussing the next arc and I have decided that Baron is going to be the team supplier, side quest giver, and a good guide for the Metaverse. Also we will be taking a break from main targets to develop the team and their relationship with Baron. Also a new persona user called Sumire/Kasumiwill be hanging around the thieves that I been playing. I think the next big target is Kamoshida tho.

Any objections?

You can move things along. I was just going to explain how her and tragedy will be sneaking around the secure route to the treasure room. I'll be making that post tonight.

I've made my post.

Morgana should probably take it a bit slower,I would expect Suzuki and Metatron to have the chance to slap the diversion team around a bit before he claims the third will seed and makes them vulnerable.

Nice one! I'll reply tonight most likely. Also. Just so that the team doesn't seem so dumb when recognizing peoples voices, all Metamercs will have some voice filter. This includes baron as well.

I've made my post.

Morgana should probably take it a bit slower,I would expect Suzuki and Metatron to have the chance to slap the diversion team around a bit before he claims the third will seed and makes them vulnerable.

Great. Yeah Morgana can take a bit. Maybe the first will seed doesn’t really do anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back