• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 OOC CLOSED

I don't know about "killing" Goro. Subduing him,certainly.

The commotion should be more than enough for Shiro and Masami to pinpoint the others.

All things considered I thought it'd be nice to have Goro and Mina turn on Matriarch Suzuki and help to the extent they can in the battle with her. After her power is broken,they might return to normal and forget about the Metaverse alongside all the other followers.

All things considered I thought it'd be nice to have Goro and Mina turn on Matriarch Suzuki and help to the extent they can in the battle with her. After her power is broken,they might return to normal and forget about the Metaverse alongside all the other followers.
for sure yeah.

Considering the present situation, Thrud might be able to pull out something like Dekunda, though not quite enough to counteract the vast advantage the Metamercs have at the moment. She's probably "leveled up" a bit after all.

TreasureSniper TreasureSniper how do you see this playing out? Will the Thieves get beaten down and/or captured here or will it be another narrow escape for them?

That Weird girl That Weird girl accursedjobber accursedjobber Anthem Anthem Maeve Valor Maeve Valor any of you feel like pulling out a trick, or will Shiro take the lead for now?

any of you feel like pulling out a trick, or will Shiro take the lead for now?

Masami can maybe cast "marakukaja" or "matarukaja" to raise attack or defense to the team other than that, I can't do much else. Dekunda would probably be our best bet though.

Last edited:
Morgana charging in due to a crush and Imato charging because he wants to fight more. Nothing could go wrong-

Yea personas like Arahabaki are pretty broken if you dont have the exact weakness. Here's a little tip for y'all. Haze is a debuffer, he has strong debuffing skills, but he himself doesn't attack much. Fixer is a physical support bruiser, focusing on powering himself or his allies' physical attacks. Slayer is an all-rounder. Strong in both magic and physical attacks.

Now that be said, this isn't a fight the group is suppose to be win. At least not without help. So feel free to show off some determination.

Kasumi will have more post time after this arc don't worry Treasure. I am not sure when she should join the team but maybe she could be an important supporting character I have not forgot about her. I think it would be interesting for the thieves to all meet her at school when they are going after Kamoshida.

I'll reply tomorrow. Thank you for everyone's patience. After this reply, the thieves should be able to escape. Also just a general question. What are everyone's expected levels and persona skillsets?

Apologies for the scripted nature of the scene. But dont worry. All of you will get your revenge on them in due time. Also feel free to contribute ideas of the types of scenes and scenarios you would like to see with the meta mercs. Sougo for the most part would be a plot device, only showing up at key moments to push the story ahead.

I'll reply tomorrow. Thank you for everyone's patience. After this reply, the thieves should be able to escape. Also just a general question. What are everyone's expected levels and persona skillsets?
Well I was thinking of Ann being like a healer of the group. She would probably have Dia and maybe Patra and she would of course have Agi so she wouldn’t be defenseless.

Morgana idk yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back