• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 OOC CLOSED

Oh by the way, like the mercs have special abilities independent of their personas, you guy should also think about this ability as well. normally its something tied to the lore of the persona but doesn't have to be.

Also going forward, just to make thing easier, I'd say the mercs and thieves can only see each other's faces if they have met in the real world. So if you've never met someone in IRL, like say Countess and Shiro, all they would see when they remove each other's masks is a black silhouette of their face. What do you guys think?

Last idea works well, definitely explains how Imato hasn't been discovered yet.

Naturally, Shiro doesn't have the full picture of what's going on outside. Hopefully Baron can hold up while the Thieves settle things.

accursedjobber accursedjobber should we wait on you or skip your turn? I understand that its the holidays so if you want us to wait a little longer then thats fine. Just trying to keep up communication.

Hey at Nellancholy Nellancholy did you have any plans you wanted integrated with the next palace, or side stuff you want to work out with the rest of the cast. We just feel like putting it out there cause we would all like to see Shiro have the chance to diverse out her interactions with some of the new, and other characters coming in. If not no biggy we just feel you not being in the discord has missed you out on some opportunities to plan with us all and such.

Apologies for the short reply, but that should be enough to get the ball rolling.

Yes. Nell has already informed me of her future plans, I am sure we can work something out after Kamoshida's palace has concluded.

I'd say one or two rotations should do the trick.

Nellancholy Nellancholy Basically everyones doing their closing posts for this palace in reaction to what baron did and to Kamashido being defeated and than That Weird girl That Weird girl is going to move the scene if you dont want to post a reaction just let use know if so than fire away x3.

All things considered if that's the case it might be better to move on.

I'll need to make a slightly longer post in a bit to advance Shiro's plot in the physical world anyway.

What do you all think about maybe celebrating with the Spring Festival/Cherry Blossom Festival?

Might be time to plan for who the next villain will be,too.

Also,who do we intend for the final boss to be? We're building up for a clash with the Allfather,but I think the original ending with "Igor" works too.

Maruki's the kind of character that takes a fair bit of buildup so I'm not sure he would fit.

Also,who do we intend for the final boss to be? We're building up for a clash with the Allfather,but I think the original ending with "Igor" works too.

Maruki's the kind of character that takes a fair bit of buildup so I'm not sure he would fit.
Don't worry I have plans. For now, all you have to worry about is the All Father's gaze.

Oh Ya no worries Treasure just wants some Collab's for the break in-between to get up first before I finish setting it up, but the next target has been hinted at on post Fandom - The Phantom Thieves CLOSED

If you wanted to get a semi feel for it. This target wont be the norm of situation that the PT's are use to hence why it hasn't been brought up yet. However when I post my first collab up I will definitely place a big foreshadow in to allow the ball of info to roll more.

Last edited:
Nellancholy Nellancholy just giving you a heads up from some discord chat.

So probably around the second to next palace or the break event after my palace the Phantom Thieves are going to have a group event that places Masami in a lead position of the Phantom Thieves functionality of planning, and strategizing. Its not a out right leader role as more of a guidance system to help the Phantom Thieves have growth as a group and start realizing how they have been wild in their prior handling of palaces up to this point isn't going to slide anymore. Basically a we need to start organizing in this fight with the meta-mercs now that we will have become their official target after my palace.

Anthem Anthem and myself are for it. That Weird girl That Weird girl and Maeve Valor Maeve Valor were the ones to discuss the validity of it, and TreasureSniper TreasureSniper more or less is on board as Baron is more Proxy than officially a member at this time with his workings with the phantom thieves(Basically he waved it as he doesn't see it as effecting his setting which is valid a point).

We just wanted to give you a heads up in case you wanted to chat about it, or give a case to the opposite.

So I believe that Masami being the lead is the right decision for this roleplay because she can help with other people's arcs like Joker did in the game. Masami is the closest to Joker because of her criminal past and wanting to get better like Joker did. Now that does not mean that Masami is the main character of this rp do not be mistaken but she will be an important part of the roleplay. Masami has shown to be very caring towards other characters like Shiro, Morgana, Ann, Imato, and a whole lot more to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back