• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 OOC CLOSED

daang, kindness overload? them foster parents on their way to make some spoiled bully

wonder what the foster parents will do if the bully gets kicked from his throne 🤔

Alright so my guy is going to be a delinquent that is an orphan who is hated by everyone at the school. His foster brother constantly verbally abuses him and is a bully to others as well. His foster parents are nice but too nice to do anything about the bullying and lets the foster brother get away with stuff.
Poor kid. Well my girl would be relatively new to the school. There might be a chance she might not hate him.

daang, kindness overload? them foster parents on their way to make some spoiled bully

wonder what the foster parents will do if the bully gets kicked from his throne 🤔
oh man they might freak out lol. I was thinking of him being like Kamoshida and having his own kingdom and then he would legit change suddenly and start to try and atone for his bullying.

Poor kid. Well my girl would be relatively new to the school. There might be a chance she might not hate him.
Hopefully.

14 to 16,huh? So we're not planning for a token adult member like Zenkichi in P5 Strikers. That's understandable.

Gonna take a bit of time to settle on which of my character ideas I'm gonna use.

checkin in to ask if everyones okay w me using oeyo and shuten doji as personas? i think i might make tsubakis mask oni themed too

I am going to use Captain Kidd, sorry not sorry but it is my favorite persona right now. Or I could be the fool.

Last edited:
Figured I'd just post both of my character ideas before I make my decision and post it on the CS page.

Still not too settled on Botan's Arcana and Persona yet, will probably change it if I decide to play her.

Name: Shirome Akiyama
Thief Name: Heartbreak
Weapons: Lance/Light Machine Gun

Personality:

Shiro sometimes appears to speak and carry herself with what she believes is a “ladylike” demeanor, but her actions are as brutal as the worst of her peers. Bearing a deep resentment towards society in her heart, she cares only about protecting her “sisters” in the gang and indulging in a destructive lifestyle day after day, with little hope for her future.

Backstory:
Kicked out from her home about a year ago after her parents found out she was transgender, Shiro found her greatest fears vindicated. With nowhere else to turn, she eventually fell in with other delinquents and dropouts with their own hardships, immersed in the dregs of society. Gathering a band of girls about her age, they began to make a living by squatting in abandoned shoplots in the slums of the city as freeters, working part-time jobs on occassion but more often getting by on petty theft, while committing miscellaneous crimes of vandalism, brawling with other gangs, and playing their music with the apparent intent of getting as many noise complaints called in as possible.

Even so, something is stirring in the darkness of the city, and soon Shiro will have to take a stand to ensure the future of herself and her “sisters”.

Arcana: Strength
Persona: Thrud, the daughter of Thor from Norse mythology and one of the Valkyries. As Shirome’s Persona, she appears as a tall feminine being with cybernetic armor and jet wings.

Name: Botan Yanagi
Thief Name: Princess
Weapons: Throwing Knives/Flamethrower

Personality:
Botan comes across as a polite but somewhat stiff young woman, doing her best to be approachable despite her apparent social status. However, she doesn’t quite get it yet. While she doesn’t self-deprecate openly, she is perhaps a bit more humble than she has to be, and has trouble trusting others.

Backstory:
The sole heir of the Yanagi zaibatsu, a financial conglomerate with its hands in numerous businesses across the country. 20 years ago, Botan’s grandmother, then CEO of the zaibatsu, passed away, to be succeeded by her youngest child, whose identity was barely publicized and their appearance not even known.

17 years ago, the girl known as Botan Yanagi came to be raised by Yanagi the CEO. By adoption, or artificial insemination, perhaps. The most unthinkable of all the possibilities is that Yanagi had a spouse or at least a partner in secret, to give them a child. Yanagi provided for Botan abundantly, with the greatest expense reserved for her education and training to be their successor.

However, as she grew and learned, Botan could not help but hear rumors about the increasingly unethical and power-hungry practices of the Yanagi zaibatsu. Demolitions or assassination committed on business rivals or even just independent business owners who refused to be bought out. Abetment of organised crime. Buying out government officials to keep everything quiet and to serve Yanagi’s expansion further.

On the cusp of adulthood and serious preparations of her succession, Botan has become increasingly unsettled about the possibility of inheriting a legacy of corruption and greed. With that, she begins to dig into the truth that might tie to a greater threat to the city, if not the world...

Arcana:
Moon
Persona: Carmilla, the illusory, tragic temptress from the novella. As Botan’s Persona, she takes the form of a perpetually bleeding, catlike woman wrapped in a bat-like cloak.

It's sensible for that to be the case,I suppose if Kajiki established himself as a particularly infamous person among the student body the Thieves would start getting noticed as they changed his heart.

Figured I'd just go with the "simpler" idea,so my CS is now up too. Need to have that rough girl in the group.

Well,I considered that one or two members of Shiro's gang might be former idols. That's the kind of person who might fall really far and end up with a lot of resentment.

At the beginning,she might know Minnie second-hand and have some sharp words for her.

Well,I considered that one or two members of Shiro's gang might be former idols. That's the kind of person who might fall really far and end up with a lot of resentment.

At the beginning,she might know Minnie second-hand and have some sharp words for her.
Possible, i have in mind that Minnie mother is very ruthless her dealing so might have been the reason for some of those idols fall if you like? Stolen roles and underhanded tactics and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back