• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5 MxM (and some MxF) Search

NeoTheBaka

Precious Phanboy
I return here once again in search of partners. This time with a few pairing in mind though.

I have recently been in search of people who want to do an MxM roleplay from persona 5. Specifically a few pairings.
-the character name in bold is who I would prefer to play. If no name is in bold, I have no preference and will play either happily.

(I can deal with having Akira be called Ren. Just will take me a bit to get used to the last name, so just mention it if you prefer Ren over Akira.)
  • Akira x Ryuji
  • Mishima x Akira (I have a few AUs ready for this pairing)
  • Yusuke x Akira
  • Yusuke x Ryuji
  • Goro x Akira
  • Yusuke x Futaba
Random AU Ideas

Mishima x Akira
  1. The phantom thieves don't exist
  2. Mishima has a palace
  3. Mishima is a persona user
  4. Mishima was the one to try and kill himself instead of Shiho (or just suicidal Mishima in general)

I am slowly getting used to other characters in the game, so this list will be updated over time. (I am still on the process of finish the game. Currently waiting on finishing the fifth palace, but I have seen the majority of the game to end, just not in detail. Spoilers are not a huge issue as I know the basic storyline.)

A bit about me quickly...
  1. I can write anywhere from 1-3 paragraphs easily.
  2. I only roleplay in third person. (Please no first person roleplaying.)
  3. I am also available through email and will roleplay through there. (Just ask me about it. I tend to check that more often also if you would prefer email.)
  4. I can be a slug under a rock some days and spend a week working on a reply. If you feel I am being slug, poke me! I may have forgotten to reply or I just need a little reminder to get to work.
  5. If you do not wish to continue roleplaying, tell me. I will send an occasional message after a few days of waiting on a reply unless I am told otherwise. (Life gets in the way, so I understand that, take a break if it is needed. But don't ignore me, just tell me you lost interest in the roleplay!)

I am open to lots of ideas for plots and have a few of my own depending on the pairing, so feel free to toss ideas out there! (AUs are totally fine too.)

Last edited:
Bump!
I am really craving GoroxAkira at the moment, so I'll be looking to do that over the other pairings (but I am still very open to other pairings.)

Bump!
I am really craving GoroxAkira at the moment, so I'll be looking to do that over the other pairings (but I am still very open to other pairings.)
Interested in rping GoroxAkira especially, but also open to most other ships listed as well!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back