• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5 Check

Futabae

Nobody asked you Inari
I'd like to gauge interest for a persona 5 related roleplay set in an alternate universe with an alternate Phantom Thief group. Ideally, some basic knowledge of the game would be required.

We could split up Phantom Thieves and the Police force to two seperate affiliations as well as include NPC palaces for roleplayers to to raid.

Navigation:
Character Sheet | OOC Chat | Overview | RP Thread

Last edited:
By alternate phantom thief group, do you mean OC, or do you mean using different canon characters from the game as the thieves?

Okay. Seems interesting, but it would probably take a while to get enough players for both police force and thieves, unless you plan for each roleplayer to make a thief and police character, which should balance it out. Thank you for clarification. I'll join whenever you deem it ready.

Okay. Seems interesting, but it would probably take a while to get enough players for both police force and thieves, unless you plan for each roleplayer to make a thief and police character, which should balance it out. Thank you for clarification. I'll join whenever you deem it ready.
Interesting point. We could alternatively make it purely a Phantom Thief RP with the police force being NPCs. It's nice to know you are interested in joining, thank you.

I've been feeling like a Shin Megami Tensei RP lately, even considered trying to start one myself. Unfortunately I haven't been in the most inspired mood these days and there are some other things I need to focus on anyway, so I'm afraid at least for now I can't say I'd join. I hope this happens though, I'll be sure to follow it.

Out of curiosity, were you planning on using any kind of stats or dice for this RP? If you are, I hear Discord has some convenient functionalities for that with their Bots.

I've been feeling like a Shin Megami Tensei RP lately, even considered trying to start one myself. Unfortunately I haven't been in the most inspired mood these days and there are some other things I need to focus on anyway, so I'm afraid at least for now I can't say I'd join. I hope this happens though, I'll be sure to follow it.

Out of curiosity, were you planning on using any kind of stats or dice for this RP? If you are, I hear Discord has some convenient functionalities for that with their Bots.
Truth be told I haven't looked into it yet. With the number of people we've gotten showing interest I'm going to start looking into it and try to come up with a concept.

Last edited:
I've been playing a bunch of Persona 5 lately so if it alright I would like to join in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back