• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5 AU: In America! 2nd Reboot OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Gravitational Force

Dark Lord of Creativity
OOC stuff goes here.

So for the first part of the story, I'm going to start at the end of the first Palace mission with 3 of the characters facing the first boss after sending the Calling Card.
You can decide among yourselves which 3 of you will go first, but the others will be introduced afterwards.
The benefit of going first are going first and the benefit of going second is having more freedom in designing your character's backstory.

I'm not setting this game in a specific city (I'm calling it Central City), so feel free to make suggestions on what to add to it and how it should look.

For the first boss, they'll be a corrupt judge who has been unjustly sentencing children to a juvenile detention center in exchange for kickbacks (it's happened before). Your 3 characters will have ended up in front of him on false charges only to be sentenced despite your innocence. They'll have gained access to the Metaverse Navigator phone app and gotten into the Judge's palace. I'll describe the rest in the main RP thread, but that should do for the start.
The first heist will draw from America’s first action film and western.
The Phantom Thieves are robbing a train!
The Great Train Robbery (1903 film) - Wikipedia

Alright, so there is one question I do have:

In the first reboot of this RP, there was discussion about the codenames of our characters following a Shakespearian theme. Will that still exist here? It's okay if it doesn't, since it's a very easy tweak to my CS.

Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse
Your character is accepted.

Alright, I'm going to have 3 characters in the first group. Who wants to be in it? Also do you each want to write the intro speech for your character's Awakening or would you like me to write one for you?

I am considering putting Victor in the first group to serve as a potential healer, and also because I think it would be interesting to have a Bless-skill user in the opening party for a change.

Now as for the speech, I do have some ideas of my own, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing what someone else comes up with.

I am considering putting Victor in the first group to serve as a potential healer, and also because I think it would be interesting to have a Bless-skill user in the opening party for a change.

Now as for the speech, I do have some ideas of my own, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing what someone else comes up with.
I'll mark you down for first group then.

As for the Awakening, why don't you go ahead and post what you've got.

Also sorry for double posting but I could work on an awakening right away~ I will have it done in a couple of hours where do you want me to post it? Gravitational Force Gravitational Force
Send it to me in a message. With luck I can have the roleplay started today or tomorrow.

Would like to be first group but cant imagine her story going like that.
A friend of your characters could end up facing trial and your character was visiting them and gets brought along to Mementos when the other two characters go.
Please send me a short writeup on the friend character your character will be visiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back