• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Persona 3 or 4, anyone?

Daignard

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to mess around with the characters of the Persona 3 or 4 games with me. We could go from changing something in the original plot and see it all spiral out of the mold or go completely AU. Any pairing will do, and as long as a good paragraph is given, I am happy enough, though more is always appreciated.

Please contact me either through PMs or here if you are interested!

Hey, I'd be totally interested in a persona rp :)

I've played both games, however I'd say I'm most into p3! I love all the characters, though, and I'm craving something persona.

If you're still looking let me know!

On the other hand, I'm a P4 kinda' guy. My writing varies though, depending on what's going on (no point in describing with 5 paragraphs on your character drawing a cig, yeah?).

How do you want it executed anyhow? 1x1? Group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back