• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Persephone's Home for Troubled Teens

takamikan

and that's what being a school idol's all about!
As the title suggests, I would like to do an rp focusing around a home for troubled teens, which I imagine as sort of a mix between an orphanage, mental hospital, and psychiatrist's office.

I need someone willing to play at least 2 characters, (maybe more), though I don't expect much as far as writing. 3-4 grammatically correct sentences per character is good for me! Though, I will write more if asked.

By 'troubled', I mean kids with dark pasts, mental disorders, eating disorders, cutting problems, etc.

This will be a trigger heavy plot due to the nature of it, so be careful if you have certain triggers.

This can turn into a romance between a couple characters if you'd like, but I don't really want that to be the focus of our rp.

The schedule:

8:00 Wake up

8:30-9:15 Breakfast (Make sure to take your meds )

9:20-10:30 Group Therapy

10:30-12:00 Free Time (You can hang out wherever you want)

12:05-12:50 Lunch (Take meds if you've been prescribed them)

12:55-4:30 Free Time

4:35-5:45 Personal Therapy

5:50-6:35 Dinner (Again, )

6:40-9:00 Free Time

9:05 Be in your room by this time

I would love to do this. I've been looking for a roleplay where I can utilize the mental health stuff, as I have two female characters, one who has an eating disorders and cuts and one who is a runaway who drinks and smokes but nobody seems interested in roleplaying with them. PM me if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should work on something of your design. Because you seem really playful and I think we should play "in your house," that way if you break something it won't hurt my feelings as much. So if you'd like to work together, we should work on this together. Maybe even make it a group rp with the other person expressing interest.

Hi! I would message you, but I'm too new for that ^_^ I would really love to be a part of an RP like this, but I feel like you may already have what you're looking for after so many replies and what not. If you'd like to, we could do something similar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back