• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Perpetuation

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Nosifer|Shadows+Into+Light');
.stonemain13{
margin: auto;
height: 600px;
width: 94%;
border: 6px double white;
background-color: black;
overflow: auto;
}
.stonebox13{
overflow: auto;
height: 585px;
width: 510px;
float: left;
background-color: black;
text-align: left;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light', cursive;
font-size: 20px;
padding: 30px;
}
.stoneimageleft13{
}
.stoneimageright13{
}

tenor.gif

perpetuation

At one point in time, the existence of vampires was more than known as they just about ruled over the human race out of fear. They walked akin to gods on the earth, those who didn't bend to their will getting an unpleasant surprise come morning. Obviously everyone beneath them was unhappy with this treatment, which is why when the chance was presented to them, they removed a large majority of the undead fiends from the face of the earth. Re-writing history to make them appear as nothing more than fiction. That, however, was many years ago, so no one bothered to come looking for the eldest and last remaining vampires that belonged to the most prominent bloodline. They are few with three actively able to function properly. Not ready to let themselves fade into the background, they track down and invite a few selected humans to their manner just outside of town. They knew they were unimportant, not going to be missed. Which made them the perfect candidates for the perpetuation of their kind.

Yeah another roleplay within a week. SHUSH, THE OTHER ONE IS STILL ALIVE. -Ahem- I'm creating this for a rather simple reason, mind you. My lovely undead co-Gm, @Vampunk, has a confession to make... She, despite her username, has never actually ROLEPLAYED a character being turned before. Just already with a handle on their new life. Why not make a 1x1 you ask? Well, I thought the idea might appeal to more people beside ourselves and all of our attempts have ended in horrid failures for some odd reason. But before you ask, no.... this isn't going to be just focused on our characters but rather the group as a whole even though I'm rambling here.

I would want at least a decent paragraph in length for this. Other than that, onto the roles!

The King(NOT PLAYABLE): They have been coffin bound and in a comatose state for as long as anyone can remember, assumed to be one of the first. Hell, their gender isn't even known. They lived through the "extermination" but didn't sire the others. Is only known as "The King."

Elder Vampiress(@Battle-Sister May!): She is the second oldest known vampire in existence and sired the other three whom she now considers her siblings many years ago as their race was falling. She has an interest in making their name known and feared once more.

Master Vampiress(@StoneWolf18): The third oldest in existence, she had been chosen and sired by the Elder in hopes that their bloodline would continue. She isn't as keen on making others fear their name as she is in simply bringing their kind from the edge of extinction.

Greater Vampire/ss(@Petroshka): The fourth oldest, they are often found trying to get out into the modern world and experience everything that has changed although are usually dragged by one of the older two, however they were allowed to wear more modern clothing. They would rather integrate themselves and the vampiric race into the twenty-first century and co-exist instead of sitting in the background or taking over what once was theirs.

The Runt(@Sir Pouncelot): They were turned last minute by the elder vampire before they locked their doors and shut their coffin lids as he wasn't certain they had enough vampires remaining. Being the youngest vampire as opposed to the others by far, they tend to keep themseleves and aren't all that talkative unless spoken too. The others assume its because they haven't fully adjusted to their undeath yet but they aren't all that certain its the only reason.

The "Vampire"(@MoltenLightning): They are absolutely obsessed with anything related to the assumed fictitious species, going as far as to declare themselves one, get a pair of fangs set onto their teeth, and more. The true vampires aren't all that sure why they were chosen by the master vampiress but are going to cope... hopefully.

The Punk(@Vampunk): If you wanted to find a classic rebel, look no further. Coated in metal and enough leather to create the animal it came from, they were chosen by the greater vampire due to how interesting they sounded.

The Ignorant(@The Suspicious Eye): Lead by logic alone, they deny the existence of all supernatural creatures and pray to an alter of science textbooks every night. They were chosen by the Elder vampire to prove them wrong and hopefully knock some sense into them.

The Religious(OPEN!): Having grown up within a church their entire life, they are zealous in their faith. Not afraid to share a verse or two with whoever takes a seat next to them on the bus or take out a bible and begin reading whenever and whenever. They were chosen and assigned to the runt to prove that they aren't the spawns of hell, but also that they aren't blood thirsty fiends either.

tumblr_mbc5nrwUDe1ru6skpo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OH HUSH.

>.>

The only thing I need to worry about are the fucking ships.

You want a spot? ^^

i feel like there should be vampire hunters buttttttttttt

S9ZAsD9.gif

i'll take greater vampire?

What do you what to know?

Oh, nevermind. XD I accidentally didn't read the whole thing. I probably would take it, but I highkey shouldn't get involved in a bunch of RPs because I don't wanna fall behind on stuff. So ship the VampWolf without meee ;000

Oh, nevermind. XD I accidentally didn't read the whole thing. I probably would take it, but I highkey shouldn't get involved in a bunch of RPs because I don't wanna fall behind on stuff. So ship the VampWolf without meee ;000

I WILL KEEP IT ALIVE

Well I've read the plot but I have no idea what classes or roles are available to us if there are any.

also I have the best vampire thing right now! She may be a vampire, or she may just be a kickass nun!

image.jpeg

Well I've read the plot but I have no idea what classes or roles are available to us if there are any.

also I have the best vampire thing right now! She may be a vampire, or she may just be a kickass nun!

View attachment 241551

Uh, read he whole post, hun, There are roles you need to reserve.

ohhhh, hey, Stone and Vamp, im assuming the pic thing is the same as the others? so like... real or realistic fcs?

Realistic like before. ^^

Mine is gonna be the edgy religious person! Since I already have a picture! Also from what I know it isn't an anime pic so yay! Looks like it though.

No, you can't use it. This is meant to be realistic as possible in a fantastic setting and the image doesn't portray such a thing.

Oh hey, you actually tailored a role just for me xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back