• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Perhaps a bit of an odd idea—Android living in a human world

Dumbledoof

Two Thousand Club
So, I've been recently playing Detroit: Become Human, and the world made me want to actually do something similar to it. An android living in a human world—though, I think, I'd rather do it in a more modern setting rather than a futuristic one, both for the sake of simplicity and convenience, and also keep a lot of the functions of Connor. Perhaps even could turn into some hero type of deal if anybody is feeling that way.

To keep it short; I'd prefer somebody who has at least decent grammar, it does not have to be perfect; and somebody who isn't going to suddenly disappear on me. If you get bored with the RP, tell me, and perhaps why you lost interest so I can learn to do better in the future!

Please send me a DM if you are interested, I probably won't see posts on this thread. Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back