• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson: The Forbidden God

"You owe him? He owes you! You were the one that saved him! But, if you really want to, be my guest." Alora then fully walked in, and made her way over to the boy. His werewolf was on top of the bed.

"There you are." Alora stuck out her hand for permission to pet the creature. The wovlerine really was gorgeous. Not as pretty as KiKi, but almost. It's majestic form, and strength marveled Alora.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm not bold. I'm quiet." Library said, "This is who I am. And... I'll help wake him up as long as somebody goes first. I don't wanna be the first one to try." She edged a little closer, eyeing the wolverine nervously, "You don't think it'll eat us, do you? Oh, be careful!" Her hands to flew up to cover her eyes as the other girl petted the wolverine. She was too young to die, certainly at the hands of a wolverine of all things. Who even has a pet wolverine? That's just ridiculous.

Luna smiled at Alora, she didn't understand why she owed him, and that was better left unsaid. Luna tapped the boy first and then slightly shook him to wait for the response. Her purple eyes glimmered at him in hope.

@Naruyashan

Dante felt the girl bump into him and he said, "Really? You should say your sorry instead because you're the one who ran into me! Ill take you down girly. Don't even. Just don't." He stared at her with his hazel eyes and clenched jaws.

"I see how it is. You're one of those big headed morons that think just because I'm short and I'm a girl and my mother's an idiot that you could take me down in a fight. Well, guess what? I'm much stronger than I look. Not to mention smarter." She glared up at him, "You don't want to cross me." She crossed her arms and spat on the ground by his feet, "Congratulations, you've made yourself an enemy." That escalated quickly.

Chiron and Laxus eventually approached Drake during his tour. "Are you ready now, Drake?" Chiron asked. He said it in a more rhetorical tone showing there was no room for no.

@Archdemon

Dante laughed a little bit too loud. "I made MYself an enemy? Ha! If you could actually fight me and live, then you can talk about me being an enemy. Petty girl." He continued walking to the mess hall ignoring the short girl.

"Follow me." Chiron said as he turned and they walked to a large cabin. Chiron kicked opened the door with a hoof and galloped inside. He pointed to a couch in the corner of the room. once drake was seated he began to explained about gods, demigods, and all that other good stuff.

Drake listened in, believing every word of it. If a centaur existed then no doubt did gods exist. As Chiron finished explaining "Then which god do I belong to then?" He asked him. @Newtype

The wolverine allows itself to be petted after a moment. However, it jumps off the bed as Luna shakes John gently. He stirs, his eyes open a smidgen... and he suddenly sits up, before cringing and holding a hand to his stomach and his head. "Where... am I?" He asks hoarsely, his throat still very much dry. He coughs for a moment, before opening his eyes slightly more, still squinting due to the bright light. "Who... are you guys...?"

Feeling the fur between her fingers was exhilarating. She could feel some of the strong muscles in the majestic creature. The creature then hopped off, after Luna had shook the mysterious boy. He slowly came back to the living.

"Welcome to the living. You gave us quite a scare, fainting and all that." Alora gave a friendly smile.

Alora then turned to Luna. "You want to take this over? After all you were the one that found him, and owe him?" Alora said the last part in a question, she still didn't get why Luna owed the new boy. Had she known him from before?

She then turned back to the boy.

"Oh, and I'm Alora."

(@Naruyashan , @Lexi Whittaker )

"I'm Luna, moon goddess' daughter, " She smiled at him.

"Lay back down, you were in pretty bad shape when I found you."

"You're at a camp for demi-gods, gods, mystical creatures, and assholes." Luna laughed slightly.

"Who are you?What's your name? " She asked, testing him to see if he'd know, and she was curious.

Alora sat next to her "Well this is awkward. "

He woke up and he still looked troubled. Library shifted from foot to foot, fiddling with her fingers. She let the others get their introductions out of the way first.

"I'm Library. Or Georgie. Whatever. Daughter of Hebe, possibly the most irrelevant goddess of all time. You're the third boy I've seen in here today that got beaten up outside camp." She chewed her lip, thoughtfully, "You want some ambrosia?" She pulled some from her pocket and held it out. Then, she thought.

"Oh, they probably already gave you some." Library realised, quietly, "Or maybe some water then? I can get you some, if you'd like. Are you feeling okay?"

"Mythical creatures? ...A month ago, I'd laugh at that..." He nods at the offer of water, and in greeting when introductions are made. "I'm Jonathan, though I prefer to go by John-" The wolverine hops up onto the bed, and the boy's eyes widen. "...Mars?" He embraces the animal, tears streaming down his eyes. "I thought you were dead..."

"Oh, so that's his name. Did you give it to him, or...." Alora trailed off, trying to make a light conversation, out of a pretty dire situation. She then realized that she hadn't even commented on John's name, and had only commented on his wolverine's name. Blushing lightly, she reached out her hand for John to shake.

"Well nice to properly meet you. I'm sorry you had to come here for crappy reasons, but we're glad to have you."

((@Naruyashan ))

Luna looked at him for a moment while he listened to Alora and Library talk. She pulled her eyes away from him to grab a water bottle from the side table and handed it to him after his moment with his animal "Mars" .

" Here you go." She said

"I do not know. Your demigod aura is the likes of which I have never known.We won't know until your claimed and if your claimed. Though the rules state the gods of olympus have to claim their children so if you're not claimed then we have a problem." Chiron explained. He suggested "Could be some forgetful minor god."

Laxus was listening through the winds from on top of the building, his eyebrows raised at what he just heard.

Esper

With everything that hapenned, plus the fact that she is blind, Esper just decided it would be better to sit down on a tree than to try and understand everything. And that's what she did. She had her eyes closed, and her head was towards the sky. She was listenning to the leaves of the tree rustle beacause of the small breeze. That made her smile. She hummed softly and a white rabbit sat on her shoulder.

((It would be nice if someone could maybe intecact with her or something... And... I brought one of my characters back! Hehe))

Jenny walked up behind Drake. "Um...there's a spare room in the Hephaestus cabin." She said shyly. She blushed a little. "I mean, if you want to?"

"Actually all unclaimed children got to the Hermes cabin. I don't know what else happens though, we won't know until we have more information on you." Chiron said as he opened the door signaling for them to get going. "See you at the Dinner Drake." Chiron said.

"I'll see you there! Goodbye Chirion." And with that he left heading towards the Hermes cabin. Entering on inside he was treated by the many children of Hermes and he claimed a room and spent time in there thinking. What'll happen at dinner will his life.... Forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back