• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson: The Forbidden God

Kelsey sighed shaking his head at the girl. He hasn't been amused by her unhappiness more from her plan. She had to be tough if she thought sge would survive out on her own. Or stupid. Chuckling he waved at her back and yelled. "Good luck!"

The boy on the tree should then be grabbed by a root of the tree and hung into the air, his head towards the ground. That hapenned a lot to the people who were ticking off Esper. Esper then went after the girl. "You can't just leave like this" she said to her. She knew she must look very annoying like this but she had to stop that girl from leaving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kelsey blinked dropping his apple as he found himself hanging upside down by a tree branch. This wasn't the strangest situation he's ever been in oddly enough. Yawning he looked at the girl he assumed was responsible lazily and shouted. " Can you please let me down! Gently!"

She entered the cabin of Alathea. She was the only one so far, that had come to Camp Halfblood, so Alora, and her pet, had it all to them selves. Looking around for her winged friend, she spotted KiKi, on her usual perch. She sighed with relief.

"I'm sorry my friend, we have a new person here. His name is Drake. Kinda nice name, don't ya think? Well I saved him, and tried to hunt after the person, but couldn't find it, and honestly I'm really worried. Oh, and.." She was cut off from the sqwack of her bird.

"Right, your food."

Alora laughed at herself, talking to birds, it was ridiculous really..Pulling out the food for the bird, she hand fed KiKi. KiKi was a goodbye present from her grandmother, and Alora loved KiKi.

Alora had named KiKi after her grandmothers middle name, it was a reminder of home.

After Kiki was done, she sqwacked again. KiKi then tucked her head into her wing, going to sleep.

"I should probably go and see how the tour is going...and who knows, maybe he is different?"

Her feathered friend didn't respond. Alora put the remaining birdseed in the tray, just in case KiKi needed it. She then headed out of her cabin, going to try and find Drake.

Luna paused and looked to see Kelsey hanging from the tree and The other girl falling short behind. "You guys are so devastatingly lucky it's not night time." She pulled up her camera to take a picture of Kelsey dangling.

She called back to him saying " I didn't do that sadly."

"I don't know your name, but this isn't my path."

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

The biting cold seeps through Jonathan's clothing, rushing into every crack, every patch of skin and opening. Does he have frostbite? Probably, but he can't tell through the ever-present numbness. The air several meters in front of him shimmers, and he catches it. He's almost there. He just has t kept going. Left. Right. Left. Right. He stumbles, and hears the growls of the... creatures that have been chasing him for weeks... or was it months? He can't remember. A growl from beside him-Mars, the wolverine that seemed to be attached t him. He smiles thinly. The mammal's loyalty was admirable, but against the... hellhounds, for lack of a better word, he doubts the furry creature can do much. The creatures burst from the brush, and he closes his eyes. 'I'm coming, mom...' He waits for their jaws to close around his throat... but the blow never comes. Instead he hears snarls and yips. He opens his eyes, seeing Mars engaging the beasts. Through chapped lips and a raw throat, he hoarsely calls for Mars to stop, to run... but no sound comes out.

The beasts are beaten back at first, but soon overtake Mars. The wolverine emits a pained yelp as it is bitten into and tossed to the side, going limp as it smacks against the trunk of a tree. Everything else seems to fade into the background, and Jonathan's eyes focus of the body of the wolverine that helped him, protected him, all throughout his plight. Something in him snaps. The pain, the rage, the sorrow, all the emotions he bottled up emerge like water from a shattered dam. He sees red, and he swivels to face the hellhounds. They have begun to back away, stunned and somehow fearful of the sudden change. Of course, Jonathan could not care less. "...You bastards!" With speed he didn't know he possessed, he rockets off, slamming a fist into the muzzle of the nearest hellhounds. With a deafening 'CRACK!', the bones in its snout shattering and it's body sent flying back as it dissolves. The others try to run, but it is futile in the face of the boy's rage. Every hit seems stronger than the last, and even as the wolves go limp and unmoving, he still slams his fists and feet into them.

It is a good five minutes before he calms, sinking to his knees and falling into blissful unconsciousness. Was this how it ended? Perhaps, in another world. A red aura forms around Mars, and it's body seems to bend back into shape, it's wounds fading. For a moment, it's eyes seem more... human somehow, and seem to glimmer with pride. It soon disappears, replaced by a more feral gaze mixed with a sense of determination. It lumbers over to Jonathan's prone form, dragging him by the collar of his worn shirt. They pass through the barrier, and the wolverine howls to grab the attention of anyone present, standing by the boy with tattered clothes, pale skin, and blood covering him, as if guarding the boy.

Luna turned and as if everything had stopped she saw an unconscious boy dragged into camp. She sprinted immediately to him and crouches to thee wolverine with her hands up.

"I'm going to help him." She tells the animal.

"Call the infirmary, GET HELP!"

Luna touched the boy's hand and sighed "I'm sorry, that should have been me." Luna felt guilty, if she would have left sooner maybe the creature would have attacked her instead. A single tear fell from her cheek.

The wolverine lets her do so, but watches her warily, like a parent over his child. His very gaze seems to say 'Try something. I dare you.' Touchy...

The boy's pale hand curls at her touch, but the frostbite and cold stiffened his muscles, and he can't manage to close his ifngers around her own. Thankfully, he is still breathing, if only in quick, shuddering breaths. On that note, one may notice that he's shivering actively... something that makes sense given the lack of jackets or layers on his person.

After Alora heard the howl, she instantly became alert. Was something at the barrier? Or maybe was it the creature that knocked out Drake? Alora immediatly pulled out one of her knives , running towards the howl. When she finally saw the scene, her face dawned with recognition. She stood there starring, the creature had stunning beauty. Alora snapped out of it when a girl yelled, to go get the infirmary. Nodding, she took off, towards the infirmary, hoping someone would be available.

Reaching the tent, she burst through, grabbing one of the nurses, she pointed up the hill in gasps.

"A new one...injured...needs help..." The nurse grabbed a few other nurses, and headed up the hill, to go help.

Unable to run anymore, Alora walked back to the newcomer, hoping she could be of some use.

Luna noticed he was freezing and took her cardigan off and placed it over his chest as if that warm him up. She noticed his fingers did not curl around her own and were freezing.

"I'm going to make sure you're okay. You're going to be okay." She assured the unconscious boy.

She saw the nurses growing closer and as they strapped him to the gurney she followed intently. As she walked beside him she met eyes with Alora. "What?" She asked as if she new Alora was going to ask her something. "Im Luna,sorry this is such a stressful introduction" She smiled at the girl.

Alora smiled back, this was girl wasn't half bad. "Don't know if you already know, but I'm Alora." Alora watched as they took him to the infirmary. "Two people in one day, both got attacked. Can we finally be getting a quest?" Alora started to get giddy. She had always wanted to go on a quest, but had never gottnen the opportunity to. She had trained for ages, and maybe it was about to pay off.

"Yeah I would be love to get out of here, " She said smirking. As the nurses settled the mystery boy into his bed, Luna sat in the seat next to him and pulled a silver container out of her bag. It was her favorite flask and had an engraved moon on it. She took a sip and sunk deeper into her chair.

"Want some?" She offered the metal container over to Alora

Dante made his way back to the mess hall wondering who the new kid's father was. Or mother. Chiron said he had a strange aura so he was interested. Maybe he could spar with him. He might live through it too. Or he would die immediately. He sighed and continued walking slowly.

Alora nodded, accepting the flask. She quickly took a sip, and handed it back to Luna. "Thanks, I hope you don't mind me asking, but why do you want to leave? Sure this can be a heck of a place, but we're safe." Alora kind of new what Luna was meaning, no one accepted her very much. Which is why she held her moms identity back, she didn't want Luna to be scared away.

Library had seen him in the infirmary and she had to admit, she'd been disappointed when he'd left. After all, she'd heard the rumours about this mysterious guy. She'd seen his injuries. To be honest, she'd been hoping that she could heal him. She'd even began to sort through her neverending supply of ambrosia when the nurse had gone in to heal him. She'd been very disappointed that she'd missed the chance to heal that guy. He seemed super interesting.

She'd moped around for a while until they'd brought yet another new guy in. Something was definitely going on. They never had two injured new people brought in on the same day- well, rarely. She followed them into the room and found two other girls already sitting beside the new, new guy- if that made sense. She stood awkwardly in the doorway and looked the group over, uncertain of what she should say. Eventually, she decided on:

"What happened to him? He's the second guy I've seen in here today." (@Lunar Eclipse @Lexi Whittaker @Naruyashan)

~ MEANWHILE ~

Serena- who must've been named ironically or something because what were her parents thinking?- was heading to the mess hall. She didn't get there. Half way there, she bumped into a boy that was heading in the same direction. Instantly, her hands clenched into fists.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" she snapped. Even though she'd walked into him and it was no way his fault. She just liked yelling at people, she guessed. (@Kiotaro)​

Luna nodded when Alora asked her why she wanted to leave.

"I'd rather be unsafe and happy out there, than safe and miserable in this camp." Luna replied with certainty.

"These people here are assholes, everyone thinks they are better than everyone else. Nobody seems to think that if we go on a quest, it would be so unsafe because there is no team mindset in any of these people. I've always been different my mother is goddess of the moon for Zeus's sake, who are you a daughter of? " Luna asked mid-rant

Luna stood up and looked inside the room to see the boy was stable, they treated his wounds and had a few blankets on top of him. She smiled at how peaceful her looked, she placed her hand on his and quickly drew her attention back to Alora.

Luna stiffened a little in defense as the girl asked what had happened. "We don't know, I just found him dragged in by his wolverine at the entrance of camp, he seems to be doing well though. Vitals are good. " Luna said as she looked at the animal curled up at the edge of the bed who had also been alerted by the new visitor.

"My mom, is goddess of truth. Most people don't regocnize her name so.." Alora trailed off. Then the girl walked in. "Uh..what she said." Alora then gestured to Luna. Not really knowing what to do, she looked at the boy, wondering if he was going to be alright. She then realized she couldn't see the wolverine.

"Um..where is his companion?"

Last edited by a moderator:
The boy moves around, muttering phrases and calling for his mother under his breath. The aforementioned animal crouches in front of his bed protectively, growling lowly at those that approach and walking them like a hawk... or, rather, a wolverine. It clambers up onto the bed, by the boy's feet.

Library knew that she should be leaving right about now; seriously, she was making things really, really awkward. She'd just wanted to help but it seemed like she was making things worse.

"I see." she said, quietly, "Do you think... I know he probably needs rest. But don't you think we should maybe try and wake him up? He looks troubled. I... I'm probably wrong. Just ignore me. I'll be over here. Being quiet." She shut her mouth abruptly and looked down. She was making the entire situation worse.

Alora frowned at the girls comment. "Ok, first of all, don't be ashamed to talk. Second of all, you're right, he does look troubled." Alora then went quiet in thought. "Yeah, I think we should, just to make sure he's ok. Right?" Alora then became very unsure of herself. Not knowing wether to go in, or anything for that matter...

"Well, anyone want to do the honors?" Alora asked, gesturing to the boy with one hand, and the door with the other. She was even confusing herself, with her movements. Sighing, she stood up, and walked to the door, quietly opening it, and holding it open.

"Let me rephrase that, anyone else want to come with me?"

"I am going to wake him up. I owe him. " Luna said firmly. Luna looked at the awkward girl in the corner with compassion and realized that was basically her three years ago.

"Stop, who cares what we or anyone else think about you. Just be yourself and screw the rest. Be bold. " Luna told the girl in the doorway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back