• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP - Settings/Locations

Raven ~ Team Two

Turning over at the sound of a thud close to her ear, Raven grumbled something unintelligible and curled in the opposite direction. Beds weren't supposed to say 'Ouch', right? They also weren't supposed to be so hard, now that she thought about it. Though really, her brain was not nearly aware enough for any real thoughts to surface.

Standing up shakily and heading for what she assumed was her bunk (While actively ignoring any and all sounds or people around her), the dark haired girl grabbed the edge of a pillow and yanked it away, effectively stealing it from whichever one of her teammates it had belonged too. Which happened to be Mara. Continuing to sleep away however, the Ares girl seemed completely unaffected by the pillow theft.

Sitting back down on the floor and tipping back over sideways, Raven wrapped her arms around the pillow and let out a contented breath. Much better.

@The Dragon Rider

Alec Frye ~ Team One

Alec was busy inspecting the monster dust and not actually listening to his team one bit. He frowned a little, crushing the dust between his fingers slowly. There was something different about this one. The one's back at camp weren't this... Grity. He frowned, this cyclops must have been old as fuck. Which was a scary thought.

Mara. Team 2

Mara stepped back as Luke screamed, beginning to laugh as he tripped over his bed and fell on the floor in front of her. "Very graceful, pretty boy," she taunted, looking down at him. She had been on watch the entire night, and had forgotten to wake Luke. ((I am too lazy to edit last post. Just pretend she woke him up the next morning)) She didn't notice the pillow theft occur, as she was distracted by a form in Luke's bed. Her smile faded as Luke revealed Cassie from under the blankets. She looked down at Luke in disbelief, a rather hurt look spreading across her face. "Are you good at anything other than lying, Luke?" She asked, voice trembling with rage, her fingers clenching into fists. "Was I part of your stupid fucking Aphrodite cabin tradition? The heart you had to break?" She asked, voice quiet so only Luke and Cassie could hear her, but no less angry because of it. Those standing closely enough could see that her Amber eye was wettening. "Because you've fucking did it! Congratulations Luke! You won!" She spat, simply standing there for a few seconds, thoughts racing through her head. She completely ignored Cassie during this. Deciding to simply leave him confused and in pain, she stepped forward, throwing her arms around his shoulders and pressing her lips against his for a few seconds, not pausing to savor it before she stepped back, and just as suddenly, swung her fist forward into his stomach, then brought her hand up and slapped him across the face, leaving a bright red mark in the shape of her hand upon his cheek. "I hope you feel accomplished," she growled down at him. She turned to Cassie, "You too," she spat, before turning away, grabbing her mace and storming out of the room and slamming the door behind her. She continued walking until she was completely out of the building, taking a seat in an empty alleyway, curling up against the wall. She held her mace beside her, checking if anyone had followed. Once she was convinced no one was following, she let the tears run down her face, her fists still clenched, as she muttered curses to herself, staring at the wall opposite her.

Isara Team 2

Isara looked at the tired group of people as she sat at the table, biting into a doughnut. She couldn't believe she was still hungry. This isn't hunger, there just wasn't any popcorn. Oh man this is awesome. I love my work. What do you mean your work? Wait for it..... Suddenly there was shouting, a loud slap and Mara stormed out of the room, the door slamming loudly as she left. Ahhhh music to my ears. Isara looked a the door a little sadly, "I hope she's alright....." What do you mean by that? She's fine just furious didn't you guys feel that rush of anger. No. No. Me neither. I wonder why? Maybe because she's not enraged, but sad. That is a good point. Well damn, how do we get that girl mad? I'll think about it. You two just stay in check. Remember Isara has the reigns, got it Isara? Yes Isara. I'll try to do my best!

Sara looked from the door to Raven and brought the box of doughnuts over to her. "Raven, you shouldn't sleep on the floor It's not good for you. Here take a doughnut and try to wake up. I promise they're not poisoned or anything." She gave a faint laugh "I might be a witch, but I'm not wicked" Well not all of me... Hey! We can here you! I think she meant you. Oh.... hey!

@The Dragon Rider @SirDerpingtonIV

Raven ~ Team Two

Sleeping had proved to be rather difficult for an elongated period of time, what with all the talking and slamming of doors. Finally starting to wake up, Raven sat up groggily, blinking at Isara blankly. Was the girl supposed to be doubled? Probably not. Rubbing her eyes a few times with the palm of her hand, she seemed to finally pull herself together.

"… What's the coffee situation?" She mumbled out, running a hand through drastically spiked, dishevelled black hair. "'Cause I have a mighty need…"

@The Dragon Rider

Isara Team 2

Isara paused for a minute, "coffee?" She never drank the stuff so she didn't think to bring any back with her. She already had 3 of herself bouncing around in her head, if she gave them a caffeine boost that would be the end of her. She had to hold back a laugh as she saw Raven's bed head. She put the box of doughnuts down and stood up slowly. "I'll make you a pot."

She walked over to the kitchen area and looked around at all the machines and ingredients. Ummm do any of us know how to make coffee? No idea. I mean I know it's cultural and economic history on various societies, along with the effects on the body it has. But can you make it? Well..... no..... "oh boy., this is gaining to be fun." She looked around for the coffee beans and filled a pot full of hot water. She didn't even glance at the coffee maker not even knowing what it did. "Umm should I boil it?" Just make it like you would a potion. Yes! Do that!! Alright... she turned on the stove and put the pot onto of the warm metal. She began to grind the beans, adding in herbs and sugar to make it taste a little better. She ground the ingredients into a fine dust and poured it slowly into the pot. She prayed that it would taste good and stirred it. As the water turned a dark brown she stopped string and let it simmer. Afterwards she poured it into a mug and went back to Raven.

She knelt down next to her and handed her the mug. "I actually don't know how to make coffee, but if you're willing to try it." The coffee would taste a lot like Ambrosia and give the same boost of energy. She folded her skirt underneath her legs and pulled her knees closer. "Ummm, Raven. Can I tell you something?"

Walter Rais | Team 1

Walter, when looking at the other teammates, noticed Alec looking at the dust. It was just dust, right? From his expression, he wasn't so sure. "Hey, Alec," he said, heading towards him. "What's wrong?"

@LittleShenanigans

Alec Frye ~ Team One

Alec frowned slightly then jumped a little when he heard Walter's voice, "H-Huh? Oh... This cyclops, I think it was a lot older than it looked..." He said to Walter quietly before looking up at him, his blue eyes reflecting the sky, making them seem brighter than usual.

@DuskerTem

Raven ~ Team Two

While Isara went to make coffee, Raven had managed to get herself to the bathroom and turn on the light, much to her eyes' displeasure. Squinting into the mirror, she wet her hands in the sink and tried in vain to tone down her hair spikes. When that didn't work, only really making it worse what with it being now spiked and damp, she decided to simply stick her entire head under the tap.

Her hair now soaked to the point of straightness, she grabbed a towel and returned to her spot on the floor with the donuts and waited for Isara, who soon returned with coffee.

Gratefully taking the cup, she didn't bother with scepticism over Isara's lack of skill and took a sip. It certainly didn't taste like conventional coffee, but it was still quite good. Immediately starting to feel better, she leaned against one of the bunks and nodded questioningly to the Hecate girl.

"Of course. What's up?"

Walter Rais | Team 1

Walter looked at the dust just like Alec did and inspected it. There was definitely something different about it. He nodded. "Alright. So what does that mean? More monsters are rising? Older ones maybe?" he asked.

@LittleShenanigans

Alec Frye ~ Team One

Alec thought for a minute, crinkling his eyebrows together. He wasn't really sure what it meant, but it can't be good. "I have no idea Walt..." He said, while standing up. It was a possibility that Hades was having a hard time in the underworld, but that doesn't mean that he would just let older monsters slip past him. No way. Hades was an ass but he wasn't that bad.

@DuskerTem

Walter Rais | Team 1

Walter stood up, now getting more worried. This could possibly mean something more. And "something more" was always "something worse" in the demigod world. He sighed. "Maybe we should rest and calm down. It's been a rough day."

@LittleShenanigans

Alec Frye ~ Team One

Alec nodded, although he didn't really hear what Walter said, he had a habit of doing that when he thought too much about one thing. And well, his brain was in overdrive. Alec couldn't shake the feeling that they were going to end up in a lot of trouble.

@DuskerTem

Alex: Rogue

Alex had vanished a few days ago, he had just up and vanished one night. The voice that had started as a whisper now had firm control of him.

That is what caused him to open Pandora's Box, unleashing the very same evils that were sealed back inside. He had watched as those very evils take off for parts unknown.

Taking up his bow, he nodded to thin air, hearing something nobody else could.

He had a job to do, follow the evils from Pandora's box and find their recipients. Pulling up his hood he headed further west, following the second group of campers.

Isara Team 2

Isara looked around and then she spoke softly to the girl. "I''m afraid." She looked at her hands and took a deep breath "I know I may not act like it, but I'm weak. I've always been weaker than the others in my family. Always. Even with the 3 of me... I'm still not strong." She closed her eyes and tightened her fists, "I am weak and compared to Lea or the others, I am practically useless." A small tear would fall down her face as she brushed it away.

She opened her eyes, and grew serious, "I need to get stronger. The supplements I take are nothing but lies to cover up my failure as a child of Hecate." She stood up and gave a sad smile, "I'm sorry for bothering you with all this. It's dumb. Anyway I just wanted to tell you that, I'm a little weird at times. I have split personalities. Three like my mother, I sometimes jump around the three. Please keep this quiet from the others, all I need is another reason for them to distrust me. Promise you won't tell."

Luke Labine | Team 2

Luke's blue eyes widened as he saw Mara begin to yell at him, accusing him of lying. "Mara, I'm not lying," he told her, getting a little angry himself. Suddenly, she leaned in and pressed her lips against him before punching his stomach and slapping his face. "You know it hurts how little trust you have in me," he told her softly with pain in his eyes, as well as his stomach and cheek. He didn't say anything as he watched her storm away, standing their helplessly. Sighing, he stormed in the bathroom and slammed it closed. He looked at himself in the mirror and observed the red handprint on his face. He didn't know what he was feeling anymore.

He reached his fingers to his lips; he could still feel Mara's lips against his, but he had had no time to revel in the feeling before she had punched and slapped him. Although Luke had tried hard to convince himself that she was just a friend, a part of him knew that she was definitely more than that. Her hurtful words still burned in his head and his heart broke a little as he thought back to the pain in her amber eye. But it seemed like as the quest continued, his feelings had started to slowly dwindle. His head was a mess, his heart was in tangles, and all he wanted to do was just curl up in his bed back at camp and go to sleep.

@SirDerpingtonIV @PsychoDrummerA @KaiaWolf @The Suspicious Eye

Cassie Hugh, Team 2

Cassie began to feel quite sick and uncomfortable as she watched Mara kiss Luke. Afterward, Luke stormed into the bathroom, Mara stormed into the hallway. Cassie now stood alone, and could feel her eyes becoming wet. She grabbed her things and practically ran outside thinking; I'm stupid, I'm stupid; all the way.

Cassie's stomach was hurting horribly by the time she'd reached the lobby. She'd thankfully avoided making eye-contact with Mara in the hallway, but that didn't make things any less awkward. She put her fingertips to her temples as she walked hastily outside. Cassie needed to go for a walk, clear her mind, but she wasn't at all familiar with the city. She shrugged, shouldering her backpack, and took off down the sidewalk anyway. As Cassie walked, she began to wonder if it was possible to run away from pain.

@The Dragon Rider

Alex: Rogue:

Alex began to stalk Cassie, the pain she was feeling was obvious. His master was right, Cassie was a prime target for the Box. Lifting the lid he watched as Red smoke began to leak from the box Wrath it was perfect for her. He watched as the smoke began to follow Cassie and he followed along the roof top. It was time that Ouranos got his second General.

@PsychoDrummerA

Cassie Hugh, Team 2

Cassie looked down to see a red smoke curling around her, and at first she thought she was imagining it. She started to panic and ran. She didn't know where she was going; she was just trying not to be engulfed by whatever the red haze was. Cassie's heart was pounding as she rounded the corner and was relieved to see the hotel. Once inside, she pressed the button to the elevator several times before the doors finally opened and Cassie bounded in, the mist following her.

The red smoke began to fill the elevator car, causing Cassie to cough. The haze gave the room a red hue. Her vision went black, and her body fell limply to the floor, the mist filling her lungs.

@The Dragon Rider

Mara. Team 2

Mara sat in the alley, staring at the wall opposite her, fists clenched. She remembered Luke's words, and the pain she had seen on his face. But why? She wasn't the one who had fucking slept with Cassie! She pressed her face down against her hands, feeling the dampness on her cheek. She sighed, thinking to herself, remembering her words and his, and the pain they were both feeling. "I'm sorry," she whispered, curling up into a ball, realizing she was alone out here in the alleyway, and not feeling too good about it. However, as she looked around she saw a puddle Lying in a depression in the concrete, and she crawled over a little, peering down at the water's surface, her gaze meeting that of her reflection's, a few voices popping into her head, the voices of her classmates all those years ago. "You look ugly when you cry," she whispered to the reflection, although her thoughts began to drift as her eyes fell on her scar, remembering how he had called her scar badass, and seemed to truly mean it. "I'm sorry I've fucked it all up," she apologized to the silent, damp alley way, "I'm sorry I've hurt you," she whispered, realizing that ever since she had met him, that was all she had done for him. But now is not the time to do anything about it, she thought to herself as she continued to sit there, tears trickling down her cheek.

Luke Labine | Team 2

Luke sighed, standing by the sink in the bathroom for a little while longer, as he finally made movements toward the door. He opened it to find that most of the team had left. Great, just what we needed, he thought to himself. At this rate, they were never going to get to the Titan god. He decided that he was going to go find Mara as she had been pretty upset, and he wanted to talk to her about what had really happened. He took his pack and his knives with him just in case, before exiting the room.

The Aphrodite boy made his way down the hallway, but as he passed by the elevator, he noticed a strange red mist emitting from the slits. Luke pressed the elevator, hearing a ding before it opened to reveal Cassie sprawled out on the floor covered by the red mist. "Cassie!" he called out as he lunged forwards to pull her out of the elevator cart. He carried her back into the room and placed her down on one of the beds. "Cassie! Are you alright? Can you hear me?" he asked quickly with a panicked voice, shaking her to try and wake her up.

@PsychoDrummerA @SirDerpingtonIV @KaiaWolf @The Suspicious Eye

Alex:Rogue:

Alex watched as Cassie run, a faint glow came from the box confirming that Cassie had been infected with the evil of Wrath.

He would wait for his master to hightlight the next target as Cassie would soon wake up and be in the same condition as Alex.

Alex was Envy, Cassie was Wrath. They would have to wait for the next camper chosen before the next evil would come to light.

@PsychoDrummerA

Raven ~ Team Two

Seeing how serious Isara had become, Raven settled down and crossed her legs, wrapping her hands around the warm mug to listen. She simply sat, taking in everything and nodding every once in a while. Once Isara was done speaking, she took a deep breath, as if in preparation.

"It's alright." She said first, standing up along with the other girl. "I'm… I'm scared too. Everyone is, really. And even though my dad was Hades, I don't feel any stronger for it to be perfectly honest." Looking down into the coffee cup, she continued slowly, as if careful of her words.

"And… I'm not really sure how to relate to you, with the personality stuff. I have no idea what that would be like, but I can kind of imagine it. Barely. And I won't tell anybody, you can trust me on that." Raven finished, looking back up from the mug. "Though I want to say that telling the others might… Well… Make them understand a bit better why you act the way you do sometimes. Buuuut, I can understand wanting to keep things from them, at least for now."

She glanced at the various closed doors, barely remembering the chaos of only a little while ago. Everyone was falling apart, and they'd be gone for one day.

Turning back to Isara, she smiled again. "Look… Know that I trust you, alright? Everyone else is just extremely high strung from unsolved feelings. It'll sort itself out once we get into some danger, I promise."

Barely giving the Hecate girl enough time to respond, Luke burst into the room carrying an unconscious Cassie.

"L-Luke?" Raven managed, glancing at Isara before rushing to check on the girl. "What happened? Were you attacked?"

@The Suspicious Eye @Semblance @SirDerpingtonIV @PsychoDrummerA

Cassie Hugh, Team 2

While she was passed out, she had a vision...well, not exactly. She was standing on air, and it was dark all around her, but there was a single spotlight pointing at her. She couldn't see anything, but she could hear a voice...the voice of Ouranos. You must help me rise. Forget them; you don't need them. You only need me. Aid me, and you'll live. Side with the Olympians, I'll kill them all...including you. Don't be the failure you fear you are. There was horrible laughter, and then Cassie woke up.

She was back in the hotel room, lying on one of the beds (she hoped it was her own.) Luke and Raven were staring down at her, and she felt like she was in the spotlight again. "K-kind of." Cassie sat up, and told the two about the red mist, but left out the part about her dream. She didn't think she should tell them. Forget them, the voice had said. Something told her she was going to betray these people, but then again, there was something rebellious about her...something refusing to 'forget' these people. How could she do that? They were supposed to do this quest together, and yet-- Cassie suddenly got a piercing headache, and she closed her eyes.

@Semblance @KaiaWolf

Vianca was having a hard time sleeping. She just couldn't get over what had happened. So instead of sleeping, she spends the night planning. They are going to Iapetus first. He is the (north?) titan. Which would place him... Barrow, Alaska. Which will be cold. Which would mean that they need winter clothes. Which none of them have. She sighs a little, bored. When will they wake up?

@Yuuki Kuran @ShurikenPhoenix @LittleShenanigans @DuskerTem @Volfy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back