• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP - Settings/Locations

Semblance said:
Luke Labine | Team 2

Luke nodded as Cassie rushed over to see if he was okay, rubbing his head. The taste of vanilla and wood mixed with alcohol still in his mouth. He glared over at Isara as she freaked out about her perfume, not even bothering to apologize about her boxes falling onto his head. He didn't know if she was being serious or joking around with them. How could she go shopping at a time like this? he wondered incredulously.

"Don't worry, I'm fine," he replied to Mara as he stood back up, watching her rage at the Hecate girl. He placed a hand her arm comfortingly and gave her a small smile. Luke quickly covered his ears as Isara pulled out the mandrake root, throwing her a dirty look, until she finally put the damn thing away. He redirected his attention onto the weapons that Isara had offered and looked at her skeptically. "I think I'll pass too," he answered cooly. He was still upset about the boxes and after her whole mandrake and perfume spiel, his distrust in her grew even more.

Luke chuckled at Mara's perfume joke and nodded in agreement. He walked over to join her by the door, putting a comforting hand on her back and rubbing it up and down. He could practically feel the stress and worry that was oozing out of her. "Hey everything's going to be alright," he reassured her softly, meeting her eye. "I can stay up and keep watch with you," he offered, smiling. "I want to talk to you anyway.. about earlier," he added quietly, his heart starting to pulse. "I just wanted to tell you that I really like--," he started to say when all of a sudden, a wave of dizziness hit him and he dropped his hand from her back to clutch his head. "Ugh..." he groaned, sitting down on one of the beds. But just as quickly as the dizziness came, the headache disappeared in a moment. Luke blinked a few times to clear his vision before looking back up.

"Nevermind. I forgot what I had to say," he said with a confused look on his face as he glanced at Mara. His blue eyes scanned everyone in the room before they landed on Cassie. He noticed her delicate features and her soft brown hair, admiring her slim figure. Something about her looked different. The Aphrodite boy stood up and walked over to join the Athena girl. "Hey, how are you?" he asked, smiling at her and leaning in a little too closely.

@The Dragon Rider
Mara. Team 2

Mara smiled upwards at him. "Alright then pretty boy," she said, feeling his hand on her arm. "Besides, a few boxes couldn't kill a demigod, could they?" She taunted, looking away as he went over to the weapons pile. Her thoughts strayed to Isara, questioning her trust in the girl. She wasn't too helpful, and something seemed off about her to Mara, she just wasn't sure what it was. As he came back, she felt his hand on her back, beginning to rub up and down, comfortingly. A small blush spread across her face, her heartbeat quickening, she heard his reassuring words and sighed, "If you say so..." She murmured, as they made eye contact. "Alright then. I'm up for that," she said with a small smile, before she heard his reasoning, and her heart quickened, a warm fuzzy feeling growing. "Oh.. Alright then. Made up your mind?" She taunted, before he began to speak, and her smile faded as he seemed to have been hit by a headache, moving to a bed. She sat down beside him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "Luke? You alright?" She asked worriedly, wondering if he had some sort of concussion from the boxes. However, he simply stood, and seemingly forgot about what they had just been talking about. She nodded, rather confused. "It was probably that perfume of Isara's," she suggested with a light shrug. "I'll be by the door," she told him, as she could see him stare at Cassie for a few moments, before getting up and walking over to her, leaning in closely as they spoke. Something seemed fishy to her though. Isara couldn't possibly have bought bottles of perfume for their quest. Perhaps it was Greek Fire? But as she thought, she realized he would have died already. She stood, and walked over to the door, taking her position, eye filled with concern for the Aphrodite boy. "Maybe it was some poison though," she murmured to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isara Team 2

Isara crossed her arms and looked at Cassie and Luke. If her glare could kill, the two would be ashes on the floor. She wasn't happy, but slid her arms down and gave a long sigh. She was too tired to deal with relationships. She returned the other unwanted weapons to her bag and looked at the broken bottle. "Man.... 200 dollars." She sighed and threw it in the trash.

She yawned, all the chanting she did for that potion tired her out. She was impressed that she was able to make it so fast. She stretched and picked up the other weapons. Waving her hand she gave a soft "nocturnam vestem" and her day clothes transformed into slinky silk pajamas. On the shirt it read, 'do not disturb' and on the back of the pants it said 'witch.' She held a two headed stuffed puppy and looked at the others. "I'm off to bed guys." She walked past the group and gave a exausted wave, "night." She walked into one of the rooms and closed the door behind her.

In the safety of her bed she fiddled with her ring and a small heart shaped bottle popped out from the gem. She opened d the top and pulled out Cassie's hair that she had plucked earlier and replaced it with Mara's. "I'll have fun tomorrow. I need more power, for Lea." She kissed the bottle and it fell into the gem again. She raised a shield over her bed, keeping others out. Closing her eyes she let her three personalities roam.

In the dark mist of her subconscious three figures stood in a circle. One was a young sweet gitl with fair skin and white hair she was dresses in a lovely white and black dress. The woman beside her was a older and had long flowing purple hair. She has a curvey figure which wrapped in a black and white dress. The last woman has a serious look and long aburn hair, she wore a detailed black and rougue dress. The sweet one spoke cautioulsy Will this really work? The serious one reaponeded it should. The seductive one put a hand on her hip and hissed in fustration, If the stupid bitch took the weapon it wouldn't have to be worse. If you were nicer to her.... Why should I be! She deserves what's coming to her. Don't go too far. The seductive one gave a sly smile, You know we don't, we always get what we want and we always feel pleasure. The sweet one turned a bright shade of red and the serious one rolled her eyes. Just stay alive you two, I will formulate as we go along. Don't step on eachothers toes, Isara, you know Isara has the main controls. Don't pop out when you want to. The seductive one rolled her eyes, whatever, it's not my fault they are assholes. The sweet one spoke up, yes it is! You jumped in without any reason and angered eveyone! They hate us because of you! The seductive one shrugged, that boy was close to owning your ass I saved you. You're welcome by the way. Don't worry about it. We are here for Lea, not making friends. The sweet one stomped her foot almost all my friends are dead I want living ones for once! Enough! Isara has the regins from here on our unless deception is needed. End of discussion. Alright? Fine. Yes, sorry. Good. Moving on to the next order of business clothes for tomorrow. The discussion continued till Isara woke up.

@The Dragon Rider @SirDerpingtonIV

Luke Labine | Team 2

Luke smiled at Cassie as she handed him a bottle of aspirin. He graciously accepted it and downed a couple pills with his water bottle. "Oh don't worry, I feel fine," he replied honestly. "This aspirin should do the trick. You were wise to bring it," he joked amusingly, repeating the same Athena pun he had used with Mara. He felt Cassie's gaze on him and he shifted his blue eyes over to meet her green hazel ones, admiring how they sparkled in the light. The Aphrodite boy handed her back the bottle of aspirin with a charming smile.

Luke shifted his gaze over to the Ares girl who was still standing guard by the door and gave her a small smile. He felt off, but he couldn't exactly tell what it was. "Alright well I think I'm going to head to bed now," he announced, making his way back over to the beds. "Wake me up for my watch, alright?" Luke reminded Mara with a smile. "Good night guys," he said to the others before pulling the blanket over him and closing his eyes.

@SirDerpingtonIV @PsychoDrummerA

Cassie Hugh, Team 2

Cassie held out her hand and took the bottle back. She laughed at his Athena pun, her eyes sparkling. "You're so punny!" Cassie smiled at Luke before turning back to her own bed. She took the Athenian sword and placed it and the Aspirin in her backpack, then climbed into bed. "Well, good night, Lover Boy."

She closed her eyes, curling into a ball and pulling the covers up to her chin. Cassie had this warm feeling, but she wasn't sure why. She shrugged before drifting off to sleep.

@Semblance

Semblance said:
Luke Labine | Team 2

Luke smiled at Cassie as she handed him a bottle of aspirin. He graciously accepted it and downed a couple pills with his water bottle. "Oh don't worry, I feel fine," he replied honestly. "This aspirin should do the trick. You were wise to bring it," he joked amusingly, repeating the same Athena pun he had used with Mara. He felt Cassie's gaze on him and he shifted his blue eyes over to meet her green hazel ones, admiring how they sparkled in the light. The Aphrodite boy handed her back the bottle of aspirin with a charming smile.

Luke shifted his gaze over to the Ares girl who was still standing guard by the door and gave her a small smile. He felt off, but he couldn't exactly tell what it was. "Alright well I think I'm going to head to bed now," he announced, making his way back over to the beds. "Wake me up for my watch, alright?" Luke reminded Mara with a smile. "Good night guys," he said to the others before pulling the blanket over him and closing his eyes.

@SirDerpingtonIV @PsychoDrummerA
Mara. Team 2

Mara smiled softly back at him, a concerned look still present on her facial expressions. As he made the same pun again, she rolled her eye and sighed, although she continued to smile. But as he headed to bed, she raised a confused eyebrow. "But... Luke... You said we were going to talk about.. You know.." She reminded him, looking confused, and a little hurt as Luke simply climbed into bed as if ignoring her. "Alright," she murmured, looking down to the ground. "I'll wake you up then..." She muttered. Something didn't seem right to her. The head ache didn't seem too random. And Luke had completely forgot what he was going to say, and the fact that he was going to stay up and talk with her about earlier. "Maybe he just doesn't care," she whispered to herself, leaning against the wall, arms crossed.

DuskerTem said:
Walter Rais | Team 1
Walter was a bit happy Alec was here, but started to panic. The only useful weapon he could use is a sword. He could use his hands and legs, but that's not very helpful now. He could use his powers, but those, in combat, were useless, unless he summons lightning. But he didn't think he could at the moment. He mentally hit himself. Of course he could use his powers. He used his wind control to move his sword so it could be near him. He caught it in victory and smiled. "That all you got?"

@Quiet Is Violent
Alec Frye ~ Team One

Alec frowned in concentration while flipping over the cyclop's arm and swinging his sword quickly in a downward motion, creating a deep gash. He landed on his feet and ran over to Walter, gripping the hilt of his sword tightly, "What's the plan?" He asked, sounding a little panic, even though his sword was slowly draining the lifeforce out of the current problem.

@DuskerTem @Quiet Is Violent

Walter Rais | Team 1

Walter breathed out and tried to control his breathing. Darn this cyclops. "Aim for the chest," he said. He wanted to hit himself. So obvious, wasn't he? He looked over at Alec and said, "Don't ever let me plan. I am horrible." He raised his sword and made a sudden movement towards the cyclops' chest. This time, the sword actually ended in the chest and he took it out. Please just die, he thought.

@LittleShenanigans @Quiet Is Violent

Alec Frye ~ Team One

Alec watched as Walter darted towards the Cyclops and stabbed it in the chest. He let a big cheesy grin sweep across his face," Yeah! Go Walt!." He yelled excitedly as the cyclops burst into dust. Their first monster and they took it down without too much hassle. This was going to be a great quest!

@DuskerTem @Quiet Is Violent

Vianca smells the monster die but doesn't understand what is going on. Her heart is practically beating out of her chest. "Is this real?" She barely mutters, shaking all over in terror.

Walter Rais | Team 1

Walter wanted to grin at their victory, to celebrate with the ones he was with even a little bit but the sight of Vianca not being well made him worry. He went to get and held her hand. "Yes, it's real. Everything's real. But the minster's gone. You can pinch yourself to make sure of all this."

@Quiet Is Violent @LittleShenanigans

Vianca shakes her head. "You're sure this is real? I'm not just sleeping? All of it is real?" her trembling is starting to subside a bit. She pinches her hand and winces. "Alright. It's real. I'm sorry."

@DuskerTem

Isara Team 2

Isara slowly got up and stretched, she yawned as she finally woke up and let down the barrier around her. She got out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom. Staying there for a good hour or two she looked at the dawn cracked window and groaned. She knew that she should collect the magical energy, but was just too tired to. She pulled out a cold purple vial from her purse and drank it. A rush of strength and energy shot through her as she finished getting ready. She finally got out of the bathroom and looked at the others, with a shrug, I think I'll eat out today. She opened the door to the room and slammed it loudly behind her, hoping to wake some lazy butts up.

She walked the streets of San Francisco when she came across something odd at a cafe. She sat down at the table and looked over at the dead woman in front of her. She sat there reading a book, a large chunk of her head missing. The woman looked up from her book and smiled at her, Isara smiled back. She noticed the book was one she had read before. She began to converse with the woman, it seemed to make her happy that someone else shared a interest in literature in this day and age. As she finished her breakfast the woman smiled at her and thanked her as she vanished. Sara gave a sad smile and returned to the hostel, but not before buying doughnuts. She opened the door hours later to see if the others had woken up. She sighed and placed the doughnuts on the table.

@The Dragon Rider @SirDerpingtonIV

Cassie Hugh, Team 2

Cassie sat bolt upright at the sound of the slamming door. As she scanned the beds, she found the culprit. "Isara... What's her problem?" Although she was whispering, anger was clearly evident. She frowned, and grabbed her glasses off the bedside table. Cassie swung her legs over the side of the bed and motivated herself to get up. She had just found her way to the bathroom (the room was dark as there were no lights on) when she heard Isara return. Cassie scowled, quickly closing the door behind her, hoping the Hecate girl hadn't seen her.

@The Dragon Rider

Vianca nods and stands, unable to completely stop her slight trembling. "I'm very sorry. I should have helped." She was just too scared to do anything really. She leaves out the last part of the apology and fiddles with her hands.

Walter Rais | Team 1

Walter chuckled. He knew she was string. She didn't need to remind him. He'd seen her spar with that Ares girl. "Seriously, it's alright. Besides, I think you should rest."

@Quiet Is Violent

Vianca shakes her head. "No, Walter, it's not that I need rest. Sometime when I have dreams I smell monster, and when I wake up smelling monster I can't tell if I really woke up or not. It can get very scary." Vianca mumbles.

Raven ~ Team Two

Raven rolled frantically out of bed at the door slamming, fully prepared to kill whatever had slammed their door. However, as her limb's energy had not caught up with her forced adrenaline, she hit the floor face-first for the second time in one day. Groaning, the Hades girl rolled unto her back and stretched, seeing Cassie get up out of the corner of her eye.

"G'mornin'…" She mumbled, not fully awake enough to form words properly. Now that she was no longer in sleep/panic mode and realized they weren't being attacked, the drowsiness quickly took back over any fear from moment before.

She'd been drifting off again, still on the floor of course, when Isara came back. Craning her neck back to try and see the girl, Raven managed another mangled 'Good Morning' before curling into a ball on the dark floor.

@The Dragon Rider

Mara. Team 2

Mara's watch was rather boring, as nothing happened. She stood awake throughout her half of the night, before awaking Luke for his half. "Your turn, pretty boy," she muttered, rubbing her eye drowsily. "Should be easy enough for you. Nothing at all happened during my half," she informed him, before sitting down against the wall. "So... You said you wanted to talk?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

((Not sure their conversation will work, as everyone else is beginning the morning))

Walter Rais | Team 1

Walter nodded in understandment. It must be confusing for her. Now he felt bad. "Well, we should have a key word. If you're wondering whether you're awake or not, just tell me, and I'll say the word. You can choose what it is."

Walter Rais | Team 1

Peaches. It seemed simple enough to remember. "Peaches. Alright." He nodded, getting the word sticking in his head. He looked at the othersand pointed at them. "Got it, guys? Peaches."

@Quiet Is Violent

Cassie Hugh, Team 2

Cassie shuffled sleepily out of the bathroom and tripped over her own two feet. She hit the floor with a thud. "Ouch." Cassie's eyes had adjusted to the lights in the bathroom, and now, once again in the dark room, she couldn't see where she was going. She crawled slowly across the carpet until she made her way to her bed...at least, she thought it was her bed. She took off her glasses and climbed in, completely unaware that someone else was already there.

@Semblance

Luke Labine | Team 2

Luke was dead asleep, barely even awakening to the sound of Isara's door slam. He felt someone crawl into bed with him and subconsciously wrapped his tired arms around the warm body as he slipped back into his dreams.

Suddenly, he heard his name being called and someone shaking him awake. Thinking that monsters were attacking, he flung himself out of bed, forgetting that there was someone next to him, and tripped over the unfamiliar body in his bed. "Ahhh!!" he screamed as he unexpectedly fell over something. Luke immediately took out the knife he had slept with just in case as his wide tired blue eyes frantically glanced around the room, but saw that there were no monsters. He aimed his weapon back at the bulge under his blankets and slowly inched closer.

After recognizing Cassie's familiar face, he lowered his knife and looked at her with a confused expression. "When did she get here?" he asked groggily, trying to recall his night and remembering that someone had crawled into bed with him. He looked over at Mara with an honest look on his face and shrugged. "Ey I swear I didn't know she was here," he said to her, trying to defend himself.

@The Dragon Rider @The Suspicious Eye

(yea wait i thought we were in the morning so idk what to say)

Cassie Hugh, Team 2

Cassie was already asleep when Luke wrapped his arms around her. She did notice becoming warmer, but she didn't think much of it. Then someone tripped over her and she heard Luke screaming as he fell off the side of the bed. Cassie sat bolt upright. "How did—" She thought for a moment, then her cheeks began to redden as she began to figure out what had happened. "Oh... I must've gotten in your bed when I came back from the bathroom, mistaking it for mine." Her eyes went from Luke to Mara as she got out of the bed. "It was dark and I couldn't see anything." She hoped Mara wouldn't blow her top. It had been an accident after all... "Sorry," Cassie mumbled as she looked down at her feet.

@Semblance @SirDerpingtonIV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back