• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson | | Knights of Olympus

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mikealus looked up at her, a smirk on his face that was full of amusement. "Well with words like that you might be able to earn your place here, Sunshine, but first I suggest actually saying bullshit if you're going to accuse someone else talking of it mate," he raised his brow gave a side smile before furrowing his brows and pushing his aura outwards more, he created a nice distance from the opponent's. Mikealus then looked up to another favourite, "Ah yes of course love, Lara meet Sunshine, I was just saying to Ana, reckon we can put this birdie into War, I wonder what Harmonia would say," he tapped his fingers and looked at Lara giving a charming smile full of genuine amusement but an underlying look in his eyes of: thanks, when are you free so we can create more havok with the girl? "And take the damn armour off every once and a while yeah?" Mikealus said sarcastically as he shook his head with an addaded tut tut.

Mikealus looked over at Florin and shook his head. "I see you can feel the agitation under your skin Florin, just itching to get out and do something aren't we? Just a bit of banter though Florin," Mikealus enjoyed using British slang around Americans it made him feel happy inside at their confusion.

The son of Eris then turned to Lucia. "Innit, it'll be quite funny, shall I make a deal? Reckon she would accept one?" Mikealus chuckled, he was known for his deals and bindings. The sixteen year old watched the other councilors, some left, some stayed but mostly people were hanging about as such. Lucia was half out a window and he fought back every urge to just send her hurtling all the way through it. "Oi, what's the deal?" He shouted at her, a hand running through his hair as he kept himself balanced. He watched Basil go and shrugged not caring for what others did. Mikealus was certainly charming and kind when he wanted to be, you just had to get pass the asshole to see it, no doubt he was good looking but hey ho, looks aren't everything these days.

There are so many of you to tag and i Hipe you got my reference.

Kai Iona
erzulie erzulie Abendrot Abendrot Luckz Luckz

Things mostly made sense until...a while ago. The gods thing made a little bit of sense, and if they were real, then there being a camp for people like him also made sense. It was when they got to New York that things started making less sense. Gods? Sure. Gods living in the Empire State Building? Not as sure. Then the bus tipped, some bull thing with a big head. Not the Minotaur. Kai knew enough about Greek myths to recognise it wasn't that. He wasn't sure exactly what it was, though. What he did know was that it seemed extremely focused on killing him. He didn't want to die, so there were some odds there.

It was a couple of minutes into the fight, with rubble all around them and the voices and his mother shouting ideas to Kai over and over again, that things started making less sense. Things started to move in...stop motion was the only way to properly describe it. Bad stop motion, too. Jerky movements, sometimes it would take things too long to move, sometimes they would move too fast. He knew what he was doing, get the bull to hurt itself, but the movements threw him off. He waited for the right time, then it passed and the bull was far too close.

After that, things got worse. There was pain in his side. He was on the floor. He saw his mum, and she wasn't moving. Then he and Lance were somewhere else entirely. Trees and grass. He was shivering. Or Lance was shivering, since he was leaning on him. He had no idea when he started leaning on him. Now there were some voices, all of them sounding like shouts from three rooms over, though some of them made a little bit of sense. He heard words like "poison" and "attacked" and "Hawaii". Kai tried to look around, but things were moving even more non-nonsensically now. He gave up trying to follow them, leaning more into Lance now and hoping to go to sleep.

Lucia
Abendrot Abendrot Luckz Luckz explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Lucia turned just in time to see Trevor running to let Lance and the new kid in. It actually took her a few seconds to realise that Mikealus had asked her a question, though she could hardly be blamed. The British apparently asked so many rhetorical questions it was hard to tell when they actually wanted an answer. Or maybe she just needed to pay more attention to almost everything.

"Lance is back, and he's got some beat up kid with him." Lucia told Mikealus. "We should probably help, right?" She didn't wait for an answer before following Trevor to the front door, though not quite as fast. She honestly couldn't really think they she'd be much help.

Alex Greyson - Son of Hades

With the shit storm that was the meeting. Alex had taken his exit quite early, he had spent most of it playing his 3ds anyways. He had caught the gist of it...mostly. New campers with satyrs were coming to camp. Which he wasn't sure why it called for a meeting, new campers came everyday. Some didn't even get claimed right away. He was now lounging by Hestia's hearth keeping Aiden company. The boy didn't say much and he kinda just sat there staring into the fire. He wasn't much conversation but he didn't mind the quiet. Sometimes he wondered if Aiden saw stuff in the fire, he didn't ask though.

Noise from Half-Blood Hill caught his attention. People were gathering near it as he caught sight of a satyr with a demigod. First one up, battered and bruised. He stood up and started moving towards the hill with a half-assed goodbye to Aiden. Making it to the group he noticed Basil and their flower trail. He also noticed that they withered and died when he approached them. "Oops." he said and turned his attention to the boy. He stared at everyone just gathered around. His eyebrow twitched in irritation. Were they all gonna just stand around.

No other person was eager to help so he would have to do it himself. They needed an Apollo kid and the only two he knew of were in the big house. Briskly walking to the big house he opened the door. "I hate to interrupt your wonderful powpow of arguing, but we need an Apollo kid. Stat." he said and crossed his arms. Looking pointedly to Florin and Mickey.

Nakoda yawned and pushed herself off the wall. She did not care about anyone there. She was wondering where Rider had gone. He was probably meditating in a flower field or sleeping. Something to the sort. She left the Big House to go look for him

With the shit storm that was the meeting. Alex had taken his exit quite early, he had spent most of it playing his 3ds anyways. He had caught the gist of it...mostly. New campers with satyrs were coming to camp. Which he wasn't sure why it called for a meeting, new campers came everyday. Some didn't even get claimed right away. He was now lounging by Hestia's hearth keeping Aiden company. The boy didn't say much and he kinda just sat there staring into the fire. He wasn't much conversation but he didn't mind the quiet. Sometimes he wondered if Aiden saw stuff in the fire, he didn't ask though.

Noise from Half-Blood Hill caught his attention. People were gathering near it as he caught sight of a satyr with a demigod. First one up, battered and bruised. He stood up and started moving towards the hill with a half-assed goodbye to Aiden. Making it to the group he noticed Basil and their flower trail. He also noticed that they withered and died when he approached them. "Oops." he said and turned his attention to the boy. He stared at everyone just gathered around. His eyebrow twitched in irritation. Were they all gonna just stand around.

No other person was eager to help so he would have to do it himself. They needed an Apollo kid and the only two he knew of were in the big house. Briskly walking to the big house he opened the door. "I hate to interrupt your wonderful powpow of arguing, but we need an Apollo kid. Stat." he said and crossed his arms. Looking pointedly to Florin and Mickey.
Mickey:
Mickey had came back to the big house because he immediately got bored, but lucky for him not even minutes later something was going on. He looked over to Alex,"Who's hurt and was there any non demigod involved?" It was possible Mickey thinking it was possibly a new camper, and maybe a satyor. He then got up and jogged over,"I hope they're not too badly hurt," he said expressing a little concern. Mickey wasn't one to like healing, but he was considered one of the best healers in the cabin, which isn't bad, but hopefully one of his siblings were there already. The rest of the Apollo kids were like nurses and Mickey, also Florin at times, was the doctor. So it seemed like a good idea to get whoever was available.

Amancia:
The daughter of Harmonia found that mean guy really funny. But then he said bullshit which she didn't understand. Amancia was never taught how to curse or what curse words were so she was alittle lost. She was about to ask what it was before he walked to see what Lucia was looking at. Then another demigod came it. Amancia was sure he was there when she showed but wasn't sure and over heard what Mickey said. She immediately took out her shield and walked over,"I think I could be of service too" she smiled and widened her aura to fight back against Mikealus's aura just a bit being playful before she got serious,"What are we waiting for? If someone's hurt lets go"

SecretRock SecretRock Nico Nico Luckz Luckz

Nakoda sighed and decided that she didn't care where he was anymore. She walked back to the Big House and sat on the porch. Right about that time, her skin began burning as another tattoo appeared. She hissed in pain and growled. "I hate these damn tattoos," she growled out and lifted up her shirt. A silver crescent moon sat just above her right hip. It's tendrils reaching down towards her waist and up towards her ribcage. As stars danced around the tendrils and swirls coming from the tattoo. "What the fuck is this?" She asks herself, but loud enough to hear.

(Her new tattoo that's appeared)

Awesome-Tribal-Design-With-Silver-Color-Half-Moon-Tattoo-On-Right-Side-Rib.jpg

Great they took the look to attention, or his words, whatever they worked. "There is a Satyr and a young demigod badly wounded on Half-Blood Hill. They look pretty bad. I can see their life forces struggling." he added in the last part of his words. Looking at Amacia he nodded, "Sure. Whoever you are." he said. He moved quickly out of the Big House and back towards the Hill. He moved to the duo and waited for the help to arrive. He wanted to make sure these two survive. He wasn't going to let people die on his watch. Despite being a Son of Hades, he was going to make sure none of them died before their time. Not like his brother and sister.

Images of blood splatters and his brothers head filled his vision. His stomach gurgled and nausea built up in his stomach. Realizing this wouldn't help the situation he shook it off. Pushing those feelings away he stayed close to Kai and Lance. There wasn't much else he could do.

LARA CASTLE // COUNSILLOR

Lara released a genuine laugh at Amancia's response, quite impressed by her wit. It obviously brought her great joy to see the younger camper receive a nudge back from a complete stranger. She gasped in "mock" surprise when a sudden thought came to her. "He's the edge lord~ ." She had heard it on the internet. She then turned her head back to A when she introduced herself. Lara nodded her head at her with a tiny smile. "Names's Lara. Daughter of Ares." She couldn't help it, this girl was hilarious. "I like her already~ She could take it I'm sure." her tone was borderline sarcastic. She winked Mikealus' way briefly, before pursing her lips and shaking her head at the situation, and the look he gave her after he finished speaking. The janus girl knew exactly what he was thinking. She was becoming her normal self again quickly. Especially so when Chris's stare moved about the room. She wasn't one to obey others, but when he spoke up, he was right. Being unofficial leader got a little respect from her. Just a little. She quite liked him in fact. They even both had greek mortal parentage, well, she was Cypriot, but that was besides the point. "Boreas boy is right~." Lara sing songed under her breath. She kept her mouth shut after that and looked at the ground for something interesting. Or at least, she tried to. Lara growled under her breath and turned her head to Mikealus when he made his comment about her attire. "Shut your foreign trap Mike. I will slice you the hell open, I swear." One moment those two were schemers, the next they were "enemies" Her anger grew immediately, enough he would have felt it, and the others in the room too. She'd work on dialing that down, she always did. She drew the short straw with her Odikinesis; she couldn't control its path. With a gruff tsk of her own she looked away from the kid to focus on anything else. For just a moment, she caught Chris' eye and sent him a defeated shrug. He was quite obviously unhappy with how the meeting was turning out. She would too.
Lara's attention went to the Hades kid, Alex, when he entered the house in a panic. Brow now furrowed, she watched as Amancia, the Apollos kids, and Alex left the Big House for Half-Blood Hill. It couldn't mean anything good at all.
She shifted uncomfortably against the cabinet, and unfolded and refolded her arms to settle herself. "That's not good."

direct interaction; Luckz Luckz WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Blackvelvet Blackvelvet Yarrow Yarrow
mood; unsettled, aware, empathetic, angry
currently; trying not to kill Mikealus & wondering what in the hell happened to the new arrivals

Last edited:
Nakoda
Nakoda watched the commotion that was within the Big House. She sighed and watched everyone. She looked over to Amancia and then to Lara and then to Chris. She then sighed and walked back in and looked at everyone. "You're all like little kids. Trying to see who can get Amancia's attention. Just chill the fuck out for five seconds. Mike, quit being a dick. Chris, learn to get these idiots under control. Amancia, just be you. And the rest of you, shut fuck up," she said with an authoritative voice. She sighed, "Honestly I swear all of you are five year olds in teenage bodies." She shook her head at all of them.

Jax

Meanwhile Jax was snuggled up with Yvaine. The small girl's head rested in the crook of his neck. He knew they'd have to get up soon. He hated that fact. He smiled down at the child of Hypnos. She was always so sleepy. It was so adorable the way she smiled when she slept. He always enjoyed her presence and he knew his sister didn't mind Yvaine too much. Then again, she was always with Rider. That was her best friend. Jax sighed and closed his eyes as he fell into the darkness of sleep.

Lucia
Nico Nico Luckz Luckz WoodenZebra WoodenZebra

As soon as Lucia got close to the pair, the temperature dropped. She felt goosebumps form on her skin. Lance at least looked relieved about the small group coming to help him. He was already thanking Alex as Lucia arrived, and was almost at the porch of the Big House now, and the kid looked terrible. Sickly pale and one of his knees kept giving out. Lucia took the boy's other arm and helped support him too. He was a pretty small dude.

"What happened?" Lucia asked as the rest of the group arrived.

"The Catoblepas attacked us in the city. A lot of building damage. I think he was poisoned." Lance seemed to hesitate, then added one last thing, "I'm pretty sure his mother died too."

Mikealus stood up at the mention of Lucia's words, he furrowed his brows and looked outside the window also. "Shit, what happened that he's in such a bad state?" The boy was concerned of course, rarely no one turned up looking like something from Hell. Mikealus turned to the others and rolled his eyes at Chris. He served himself not someone else but nonetheless he was abruptly taken to Lara by her sharp words and he smirked. "It's just because I'd rather see you in something better?" Mikealus messed with her frequently and for calling him Mike? He'd let it slide this time, Lara was an exception.

The boy watches as others walked in, the son of Hades, describing situations, a few others leaving and that bloody irritating aura. It just fucked him off more. And then Nakoda, "yeah yeah alright big boy," he chuckled before laughing. Mikealus was quite muscular for his age, years of rugby and general fitness with sports at school had developed a very nice physique, he's quite proud of it of course. The boy shrugged the rest of the conversation away before leaving the Big House, Mikealus could be nice to people and he was generally okay, he was just a dick at times and a tad sadistic.

The boy waited in the Big house and saw the kid limping in before coming to the side of Lance and Kai and the others there. He seemed to already be supported so he kept quiet about his offer. "Set him down and hurry up, were there any following you?" Mikealus asked.

Mickey Achee​
"A young demigod and satyor? Oh no" he seemed very concerned as he sprinted outside to get to the patients so he could help,"I think they're fine. No one needs to be carried. Just supported," Mickey said studying the demigod's injuries. He then called over one of his siblings to detect the problem. The sibling nodded and confirmed it,"Yeah he is poisoned. Nothing we can't fix though" he studied the wound where the poison probably entered,"Yep. I can heal them. On spot is easier so they don't have to struggle too much so stay right here." Mickey began to sing a hymn beautifully and the kid's injuries along with Lance's slowly went away until they were gone,"Lance, you're completely fine now, so should the kid, but just in case, let's take him to the cabin to confirm it and put him in a bed. The cots in the infirmary are horrible for getting comfortable in," Mickey said. When he was doctor, he took charge, no bullshit and nothing stupid. It's better that way to focus. And it worked. SecretRock SecretRock Luckz Luckz myst.erion myst.erion Anyone Anyone else there

tumblr_o2st8yum2k1uryffco6_250.gif
Lara scoffed at Mikealus, unimpressed by his retort. She shook her head, with an edge of a smirk, ready to throw another quip when Nakoda made her dumbass comment on everyones behaviour. If anyone was begging for attention, it was her. Anger began to roll off of her in waves, and Lara hoped to high hells that she could feel it when she turned her head towards her with a deep set glare. "Call me that again-." She stepped forward off of the cabinet with the intent to strangle Nakoda, only for Lucia to make hier presence known, and enter with the injured boys in tow. Her feet took her closer to them to inspect the situation.
Her lips pursed at the sight of the poor boy, satyr, and his saviours stumbling into the cabin. At the mention of the Catoblepas she understood immediately. She was yet to face one, but had read enough about their killing style. These boys proved she didn't want to get in one's way just yet. Lara stayed silent while they all watched the mess unfold. It was extremely lucky that the sounds of Mickey's hymns calmed her. An uncomfortable feeling came over her, but she was calm all the less. That meant what rolling anger Nakoda brought on, had probably subsided. No-one would start trying to beat each other up for sitting wrong.
When Mickey told them they were going to be okay, Lara's shoulders relaxed slightly. She always found the art of healing quite intriguing. Never, ever could she give other people such a beautiful gift like healers could. "What if all the others were attacked too~" she suddenly spoke out loud, glancing at a couple others.

direct interaction; Luckz Luckz WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Blackvelvet Blackvelvet Yarrow Yarrow SecretRock SecretRock undecided.aesthetic undecided.aesthetic
currently; trying not to kill Mikealus & wondering what in the hell happened to the new arrivals

Last edited:
Lucia
myst.erion myst.erion

Trusting the Apollo kids to take care of the two, Lucia ignored the kid for now, looking to Lance. His injuries had healed quickly, though he was still shivering. Lucia was beginning to feel cold herself. She slowly let go of the kid, trusting the healed Lance to take his weight. Lance managed and Lucia began to warm up as soon as she was out of contact. He was going to certainly going to have interesting parentage. Maybe Chris finally had a sibling.

She turned her attention away from the pair of them, listening to the others instead. It was getting hectic, not that it hadn't been before. Everyone had their own concerns, and all of them were pretty concerning. Lucia found herself focusing on Lara's suggestion the most. It was the second most worrying, after Mikealus's suggestion that monsters might have followed them to camp. As far as Lucia knew, that wouldn't be too bad though. The barrier around camp was still fine, and she was pretty sure there was only one Catoblepas. She might have been wrong. She was far from an expert on monsters.

"We could check around the city, but apart from that..." Lucia trailed off with a shrug. "It's not like we know where the rest of them are." She didn't mention that it would be dangerous for them to leave camp. The idea scared her a little bit, but she knew that some of them would jump on it. She should be braver. Her scent wasn't very strong and when she was out and about with her mother, there were very few monster attacks, but she hadn't left camp in at least a year. Not for an extended time. The idea of doing so specifically to hunt down people who were probably in trouble with monsters kind of terrified her. She was not a fighter.

Kai Iona
Luckz Luckz WoodenZebra WoodenZebra

Music seemed to penetrate the three walls between Kai and the rest of reality. It was a nice tune, but something he didn't recognise. Finally something that made sense, he hung onto every note. Music had always helped him calm down, but this seemed to be making the hurt in his body fade away. He got some strength back in his legs and things became more clear. He slowly inched one eye open, everything still a little blurry but getting clearer every second. The voices of the people around him began to get clearer too. Lance's was most notable, probably because he was so close.

"Kai managed to kill it. There was only one." Lance assured Mikealus as Mickey healed him and Kai. "He thought fast, got it to impale itself. Real torero style." Lance then turned to Mickey, taking a second to process what he said. "Let's get him to a bed then." Lance agreed. He began to leave the Big House, Kai managing to support most of his own weight. All the aching bruises seemed to have gone somehow, but he was still exhausted. He was racking his brain for memories about what happened, he didn't want to have to think about where he was walking and think about where he was. Instead, he just hung onto Lance, slowly taking in everything around it and trying to make sense of it all.

• tumblr_inline_ovylgd5Srs1qlt39u_250.gif

Location: Just a hop skip and jump away from the gate with the symbol || Interactions: None? (Open) || Mentions: None

Blanca had been on the run for quite some time, following the hidden symbol that her mother had showed her when she had been ten. It may have helped that she had run into a satyr who had been on their way to come get her despite her managing to make it all the way to Boston, Massachusetts. The pair had made their way from there towards New York, and then from there to Long Island. They had managed to avoid running into anything which would have been concerning for the blonde if she knew why they were in such a rush. They had almost made it to the gate when a flock of birds cried out and took off, causing Blanca to glance behind her curiously. "What was that I wonder...~"

Chris
Chris was struggling to get control on the situation. Many new campers have been brought into the Big House. It was chaos everywhere. He looked quickly over to the children of Eos who were probably enjoying all the other tensions in the room. However, Chris got one asset he hadn't used yet. He stood up and looked around, a chill breeze made the curtains move and if one was looking closely they could see that Chris floated. He spoke with his deep and calm voice again, but now he used the breeze to carry his words, it required a lot of power and you could see his expression changing "All please remain calm, new campers welcome! You will be officially introduced tonight during the Campfire, Children of Hermes, could you please take all newcomers to your cabin if they haven't been claimed yet? and go look at the entrance to see if you can find more newcomers" then he looked over at the children of Apollo "Please, take care of the wounded"
When he was done speaking he landed softly on the ground and sat down in one of the big chairs present in the room. He looked to all councillors present "What do we say, go assemble a group and chase these monsters? Or stay here, care for the wounded and new people before taking other actions?"

Luckz Luckz
WoodenZebra WoodenZebra
myst.erion myst.erion
SecretRock SecretRock
undecided.aesthetic undecided.aesthetic
Nico Nico
@All who I forgot

Florin had long ago decided to give up on trying to heal the wounded. He had no power allowing him to heal, and the one time he tried to get Apollo’s attention for a healing buff, weeeeellll... it took a really long time to cut those kids out of the bushes... didn’t help their injuries much either, sooo... He had long been banned from the infirmary unless he himself was injured.

So rather than follow the herd, Florin opted to make his way over to the Apollo cabin, where someone was begrudgingly awaiting his arrival.

“Roooo!” The loon called from her perch on the Apollo cabin’s roof. He looked up and made a face at her then extended his arms out for her. The waterfowl then flew down into his arms and made more keening cooing noises.

“Yeah, yeah, I didn’t wait for you to wake up today. Sometimes I do have things to do, Lora.”
“Krooooaaahhh!”
“No, I didn’t lock you out of the cabin, why would I do that?”
“Rooooo!”
“I dunno, maybe one of my siblings closed the window because you, I dunno, molted all over their bed last time?”
“....roooo?”
They’re allergic to feathers, LORA.”
“...”
“That’s what I thought.”

Lilly looked at Erin and listened to her vent for a short while before looking back at Zuko when Erin turned her attention towards the small creature.
The pastel splattered young woman picked up the little guy before her wandered too far away and put him back on the blanket with his food.
“... Zuko.” She mumbled, giving him yet another flower crown and watching him pause before starting to munch on this one as well. “.... Noooo, Zuko whyyyy... I’m not making you another one if you’re gonna keep eating them...”
The hamster looked up at her.
“... okay I guess I can make one more....”

CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

tumblr_o2st8yum2k1uryffco6_250.gif
Lara could feel an anxious anger rising within her. To think other innocent demi-gods and satyr's might be under attack right now, probably unable to defend themselves and possibly not making it out alive; it made her blood boil. She nodded slowly at Lucia's words, glad someone had picked up on the argument.
A sudden chilly wind blew across Lara's face, causing her to look behind her at Chris. She almost resisted the urge to roll her eyes but did so anyways when he began speaking; sometimes he could be such a drama queen. Floating like some ethereal being. As he slowly got to his point her expression changed however, from one of annoyance to one of determination. This is what she was waiting for; some action. "Well. I'm sure as hell not staying here." She had the urge to pull out her swords and run out the door; but she refrained from doing so. Anyone would have been able to tell how much she wanted to get out there and slay the monsters terrorising her fellow demigods.
direct interaction; Luckz Luckz WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Yarrow Yarrow SecretRock SecretRock undecided.aesthetic undecided.aesthetic
currently; let me at 'em!

Last edited:

• tumblr_npyp93so901twkn6do1_250.gif

Location: About to be face to face with trouble || Interactions: None || Mentions: None

Blanca continued on her way towards the camp, however she paused when she heard something. Almost like a whisper on the breeze. Stopping despite the Satyr's pressing concerns and cries for her to come on, she slowly looked back over her shoulder. Eyes slowly taking in the creature behind her as it loomed over her, her gaze widening as it made its way to the face. It was the Strzyg that had been killing children and attacking people from her village. At that moment, Blanca froze up before letting out a scream, one that the wind carried throughout the camp.

Mikealus nodded to the two and watched and listened to the healing of the Apollo's kids. It was quite cool. "He killed it? Nice job man, we'll make demi-god of you yet," Mikealus chuckled before feeling a cold breeze on the nape of his neck. "Mmm my favourite thing to feel, totally doesn't free my balls off," he earned a few giggles and he smiled but nodded at Chris. He watched Kai and Lance and the other's leave for the Infirmary and new demigods scuttle in the Big House, looking tired and confused.

"We should set up a line at the bor-," Mikealus was interrupted by a scream, it wasn't close but not too far either and the boy looked up at Lara. "Let's go," the boy enjoyed chaos of course but something as dangerous as this wasn't chaos it was different, the air seemed strange. As he opened the door to leave a little girl had his weaponry, a short sword that turned into a spear if need be and she'd even added in his shield and a few knives. "Oh wow, thanks," he tied the knives to himself and took his sword and shield, Mikealus nodded and she ran off, grabbing all sorts of weapons for defences if need be.

"LARA," the boy shouted before taking off at a rapid sprint, covering ground quickly. He came to the border of the Camp and looked into the forest, a satyr came running out, one he recognised.

"The girl-a Str-I can't," Mikealus listened and urged him into the camp border before taking off alone. What was he doing here? Someone like him didn't care? So why was he so concerned? Was it because of what he felt earlier? A million thoughts ran through his head before seeing a blonde girl, frozen as a beast stood in front of her.

"Look, I'm here because I feel nice today, to be honest I can't be arsed, but either way please fuck off to tartarus, whatever you are," Mikealus moaned to catch it's attention, holding up his sword and shield and banging the bronze together.
StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls
myst.erion myst.erion
Yarrow Yarrow

Lucia
myst.erion myst.erion Yarrow Yarrow Luckz Luckz StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls

Refraining from laughter at Chris' performance was difficult. Look at the little wind demigod float. And the strange idea he had that he could tell her what to do? Not to mention the only two arrivals were claimed and injured. The breeze honestly annoyed her the most. Why purposefully make a place cold? It seemed pretty to her, though her life revolves around petty, so she couldn't really judge. She was going to anyway. She'd only just warmed up.

Just as she opened her mouth to reply, a scream rang through the air. It came from outside camp. Why did people always get attacked just outside camp? Mikealus was gone in a second, though Lara was hesitating. Lucia did too, just long enough to decide that going to her cabin to get her staff would take too long and to berate herself for being an idiot hero, then she ran after Mikealus.

Somehow he'd gotten weapons. Then the little girl came back. Lucia grabbed the first things she could: a sword and shield, both camp standard ones. Gods, she wishes she had her staff. She took off sprinting after Mikealus.

"Maia!" She said, and her feet began to lift off the ground as her shoes got to work. She moved even faster and was just a few seconds behind Mike, taking in the monster as she landed in front of the girl.

"Run." She told her quietly, then raised her voice. "Any idea what this is?" She called to Mikealus.

tumblr_nkepzfeyDD1sopmsmo5_250.gif
Lara had chuckled lightly under her breath at Mikealus' comment about Chris, hoping she didn't make it too obvious. As a few demigods left with the injured to the cabins and infirmary, she simply watched, hopeful no ones condition backtracked. Her gaze went to Mike when he began speaking, already thinking of way's to add to his plan when the shrill scream that met her ears caused her head to snap in its direction. Her breath caught in her throat, and for a moment, she froze on the spot. If she went towards the scream, she knew she would be protecting somebody, but there was a chance their threat was going to grow larger than one scream, soon. She met Mikealus' gaze and watched him leave, but only snapped out of her thoughts when he shouted her name. Lucia was up after him next.
Lara grit her teeth, her chiselled jaw tightening with anger. "Fuck it." The two others were already out the door, but it wouldn't take her long to catch up with them. She bolted from her spot and out of the big house after Mikealus and Lucia. She already had her swords sheathed at her sides, most of her battle armor on, and her helmet tucked safely amongst the braids in her hair. Lara's powerful legs took her to the camp entrance seconds behind Lucia. As she came to a violent halt beside Mikealus, she drew her swords from her sides, and where they met in the middle a 'shriiik' sounded. The blond girl in front of them must have been the one who screamed. She didn't look okay. She was panic stricken; for now. Lara tugged on the gold ended braid in her hair, and her helmet grew over her head with a different metallic sound.
Lucia's question caused her to turn her head to her, past Mikealus, while also staying aware of the beast in front of them. A beast she recognised. "It's a Strzyga! Anastasia and I have dealt with one before." Reading in her spare time, really paid off. You always need to know what you are going to kill in advance. "We need to cut off its head!"
direct interaction; Luckz Luckz Yarrow Yarrow SecretRock SecretRock StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls
moood?; very angry, powerful, aware, determined
currently; let me at 'em!

Last edited:
Mickey Achee
Mickey was happy to see everyone was okay. Especially the new camper. He was almost able to support himself, which is good because that means the hymn worked better than he thought. Right before they left, Mickey felt a chill of air he knew was Chris, without hearing his words Mickey turned right around to look at Chris,"Chris, chill," and with that, Mickey along with Lance and new guy went to the cabin.
As they neared the cabin, there was a scream followed with people running across the camp. Mickey would've gone too but he was too busy. At the cabin Mickey opened the door for Lance and the camper to enter. They probably needed the sleep,"So Lance. Are you going to go help? Or stay here. If you stay you can take my bed, otherwise you can put the kid on that bed," Mickey said pointing to the bottom bunk of a bed,"We'll be fine. Also, take Florin with you when you go. He's nearby the door talking to that stupid bird of his. I don't want it molting in my bed again."
Mickey was generally okay with Lora, but when she molted in his bed... unacceptable, uncalled for, mean. Joke's on her though. Mickey shot her cage with a Sonic Arrow while she was asleep. It was priceless when she hit the top of the cage. Just priceless. They've been competing for Florin's attention for a bit, but obviously Mickey always won. Blood is thicker than waterfowl. Pun intended, so they've basically been having a raging on prank war with each other.
Getting back to the true matter Mickey turned to the boy,"How many fingers am I holding up, and are you tired?," he asked holding three fingers up. If the boy was able to answer both questions then Mickey's job would've been completed and the boy was fine, but he wasn't sure just yet.
explosiveKitten explosiveKitten SecretRock SecretRock Yarrow Yarrow

Kai Iona
WoodenZebra WoodenZebra explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Lance followed Mickey's instructions and put Kai down on the bed. Kai gave him and thankful smile as he waved at the two boys and left the cabin, stopping by Florian outside. He paused to watch the conversation between him and the bird for a few seconds. It was odd that a demigod understood an animal so well, but Lance found it refreshing too. Finally satyrs and naiads weren't the only ones caring.

"Mickey says the bird isn't allowed in." Lance told him once the small arguement was over. Lance glanced over his shoulder to check Mickey wasn't listening, then put his hand to his mouth and added in a conspiratorial whisper, "I think he's jealous."

Meanwhile, Kai was getting a good look at the cabin around him. It had a rustic charm, with the cedar beams and yellow flowers everywhere. The smell of some kind of herb was comforting too. It seemed like a nice place to live. Maybe where he ended up would be just as nice.

Apollo. The voices whispered to him. They had been oddly quiet. It had begun to get worrying.

He looked back to the camper with him as he spoke, holding up three fingers.

"Three. And very." Kai told him. Wimp, a voice added. He glanced around again. "Are all the cabins like this?" Probably not. They looked different from the outside. None of them seemed bad though.

Lucia
myst.erion myst.erion StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls Luckz Luckz

Strzyga. Not something she'd heard of before, but Lara knew it's weakness so that really didn't matter. Hopefully it didn't have any hidden powers. Those could be annoying.

In the time taken to ask and for Lara to reply, the Strzyga had gotten very annoyed at Mikealus clanging his sword and sheild together. It hissed and charged. Lucia dived out the way, grabbing the girl behind her and pulling her along.

• tumblr_inline_noh0raDFhA1t9bfvj_250.gif

Location: On the floor, a bit dazed but okay || Interactions: Lucia ( SecretRock SecretRock ), Mikealus ( Luckz Luckz ) and Lara ( myst.erion myst.erion ) || Mentions: None

Blanca was still froze in fear despite the arrival of a few teens and even after one of them told her to run. The creature despite having changed since the last time she saw it, had familiar tuffs of fur and cloth stuck between its claws. Her eyes widened in shook as she recognized it as the fur of her mother's Mountain Dogs and the cloth was the colour of the jacket her mother had been wearing when they had gone out to track what had been killing children and attacking people from their village. "No... No no no no..." She said softly as the winds started to pick up, whipping around her, her hair whipping in the wind. Her breaths coming in short and panicked as she dug her nails against her sides when she felt her daggers and had a sharp intact. "..."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back