• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson 1x1!

Artemis had gone to Earth, disguised as a girl around seventeen. She always did this, she was a maiden goddess after all. Artemis went to a park, but not the same park that Rhea was in. Artemis looked around, seeing a young man. “Hey, are you okay?” She asked Luke.

Time had now passed on Earth, and it made her wonder if her olympian family had realised she was missing. It was now 10 PM at night, it all seemed to go quickly. However, she did go missing at 8 PM, while it was still day time. Rhea was lying on the park pavillion steps, sleeping.

(I'm gonna leave Apollo alone for a tad bit. I just need a moment to think.)
Luke quickly turned to face the young girl. Guess he wasn't alone... He thought the place was empty. "Y- Yeah... Just, wasn't paying attention."

(Yeah, I’ll leave Rhea alone for this too)

Artemis raised an eyebrow while looking at Luke. “If you say so.” She states. “It seems as f something’s bothering you. Plus, you’re not a mortal, are you? I can see it around you. You’re a special one.”

"Okay, so, you got me. Yes, I'm not entirely mortal. I'm a demigod, alright?" He stated. "Fuck... I thought only I could see my own source, but apparently not..."

Artemis smiled, “I guess you don’t know who I am yet. Don’t worry, you will soon.” She took a breath, “So, what are you doing out here by yourself? Where are you going? You must know monsters could be about.”

"I honestly don't care about the monsters. I can hide from them." He started. "I have no place in mind, just taking some time outside and I'm out here by myself, because I don't trust others."

Artemis’ gaze softened towards Luke. “You can trust me.” She said with a smile. “I was sent here by Zeus, some mission about finding a lost goddess, but that’s being taken care of. What about me and you go and get a nectar latte, and just talk?”

//No, you were fine. I just couldn't think about putting detail into such thing as a simple response and being sick right now isn't helping myself.

Rhea sat up from the steps in the park. She didn’t know how long she had been there. Rhea looked down at her dress, yeah it was a little dirty at the moment.

Artemis smiled, a rare sight. She was usually stern, but she figured that this young man needed a smile. “Come on, you look like you need waking up a little bit.”

Apollo went around, trying to find Rhea. He knew things wouldn't be good if they didn't find her... And he would be in a bad path.

"To be technical, I haven't slept a day in my life. Part of what make's me... Well, me." He told her.

Rhea found her way holding onto trees. She didn’t know how she got out of the seemingly ancient theatre in the middle of the park. Rhea saw the silhouette of a person..or rather God. She felt his aura. “Apollo?”

Artemis giggled, “Maybe you should try to sleep. That can’t be good for you. Even i have a rest now and then.” She said, watching the street before crossing over.

"Rhea? Is it you?" He called out, of following the familiar voice as he did get her in his view. "It is! I'm glad to know you didn't run this far."

Luke didn't even watch as he just started to cross. He could see a car driving right towarda him as he simply dashed to the other side in an instant. "Fucking people... Never learn to look while they drive."

Rhea looked down, “They got you to find me, didn’t they?” She sighed. “I’m sorry, I just wanted some time alone. I felt cooped up in Olympus.”

“Tell me about it, my twin brother is exactly the same.” She said. Well, it was true. “Come on, try and keep up.” She joked.

"Hey..." He walked over to her, leaning against the tree. "Don't blame yourself. It gets boring after a while..."

"Oh... I can keep up..." He zipped around her, creating speed mirages, as it appeared to show five copies of himself before he stopped and continued to walk with her. "... But, can you?"

Rhea nodded, “Yeah, I know. It’s impossible to have alone time in Olympus. But then again...I’m always alone, aren’t I? Not as valued as you or the other Olympians...mother’s constantly busy. Always has been.”

Artemis scoffed, “Of course I am! But if I’m not, then my arrows are.” She smirked. “Oh, herr we are!” She headed into the coffee shop. Open to mortals as well as gods and demigods. “Can I get two lattes with a hint of nectar?” She told the cashier, who totalled her bill up before the coffees were made.

"You're not alone. You are valued." He reassured her. "Look, I'm mainly out here because... Your mother is a bit terrifying, especially when she's upset or angry. I really don't want bad things happening because of it."

"Sure... If only that were CLOSE to being true. Trust me, I may look weak, but my speed and music are two of the only things I'm proud about me being a demigod.

Rhea smiled, “My mother doesn’t care about me, Apollo. Didn’t you see it all those years? She never spent any time with me. I was always around Hermes, or Aphrodite. She values her demigod children more. As for me, I’m lucky I even get to sit with you guys during a meeting. So, I don’t really believe you when you say I’m valued.”

Artemis scoffed, “If course it’s true. You know, you have the same attitude as my twin brother. You’re not Apollo’s son, are you?” She took the two coffee cups and found a seat near the window, placing the cups down and sitting. “I’m Artemis, by the way. Goddess of the Hunt.”

"Well, I'm here for you, Rhea. I don't like seeing people alone." He told her, standing back up, looking at her.

"No, I'm not." He told her, sitting down with her. "Name's Luke, Demigod of... I'd say nothing, but I can't lie my way out now. I'm the demigod of Speed and I do know my way around music."

Rhea smiled at him, “Thanks.” She said. She sighed a bit, “Tell me, Apollo. Is it worth returning to Olympus?” Rhea bit her lip and sniffled. She never cried, but she felt like doing so now. Without warning, Rhea hugged Apollo, her head resting on his chest.

Artemis nodded, “So, your parent is..?” Artemis asked, taking a sip of the hot cup of nectar coffee. She really needed that, come to think of it she hadn’t had one in a while. “Hermes comes to my mind, with the speed thing. But I’m not sure. There’s definitely something about you.”

"No problem." He told her. When she asked about Olympus, that was a different story. By the time he even had a chance to consider an answer, her arms had been wrapped around him already.

"Well, my mother is mortal, but... My father is a different subject. I know it's not Hermes. I'd outrun him in less than a second, plus he uses speed a bit differently than I do." He explained. "I tried asking my mother about the subject, I get no answer. She'll then convince me to go to Olympus, but I don't want to. I don't care for it... I don't belong there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back