• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson 1x1!

Name: Rhea

Species: Minor Goddess

Family:
- Athena (Biological mother)
- Zeus (Grandfather)
- Hera (Step grandmother)
- Poseidon (Uncle)
- Hades (Uncle)
- Greek gods & goddesses (Uncles and Aunties)

Crush:
- Apollo

Personality:
- Rhea is determined, she goes to any lengths to make sure she gets what she wants. If someone tries to stop her, it does anger her. Rhea is also a rebel. Rhea also gets bored quickly. When she is allowed to sit in assembly meetings with the Gods, she doesn’t speak up but rather sits there with a bored expression on her face.

Bio:
- Rhea was conceived by Athena alone, through the power of will. At first, the goddess thought it might be wise to give her to a childless couple on Earth, but couldn’t bear the thought of doing so, as she was her flesh and blood. Athena instead raised her on Olympus.

- Rhea had a happy upbringing, and was very playful as a child. She grew attached to Hermes, always wanting him to play with her when he wasn’t busy. If Hermes wasn’t available at all, she would go to Aphrodite. Athena hated her child being around the love goddess, as the two never got along, but still thought it was kind of cute. Overall, Athena loved Rhea.

- When Rhea grew up, a prophecy came about that a greek god would be destined to be her husband. The other Gods knew this, and always watched for any flirty behaviour that any god may do with her, but spotted none. Rhea was never told about this prophecy.

- One day, Rhea was tired of living on Olympus and wanted to take a trip down to Earth. So, she did so. When Athena realised her daughter was missing, she grew agitated. As a result, Zeus sent the gods down to Earth in an effort to find her and bring her back. She was eventually found by Apollo.

Attachments

• 13C03DAA-C9E3-46D3-9265-37410A42F059.jpeg
    13C03DAA-C9E3-46D3-9265-37410A42F059.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 5
Ooo sounds amazing haha, do you have a form for your character? And hiw should we work around this storyline? Like, what’s going to happen with your character?

I want to keep mine secret, as I like to give a surprise. My profile picture is the basics of his looks, though he may look scrawny, he is insanely fast and strong. The storyline and such? I'm not sure...

Rhea was spending her time on Earth in a park. It was quite a pretty sight: a water foundation rose from the ground and was throwing the clear substance out. Very few people were around. Which was good, in her opinion, as she was wearing her signature greek dress. She had left Olympus thirty minutes ago. Rhea didn’t want to be found at the moment, she just wanted some time to herself, without spending so much time either with the Olympians or her fellow minor gods and goddesses.

-

Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt, was attending a council meeting with the other Olympians. She sat next to Apollo, her twin brother. Nobody said much, not even Zeus. There was something...missing. Not right. The atmosphere in Olympus had grown quiet, and that hadn’t happened for quite some time. Something was wrong, she just couldn’t see what that problem was at the moment. “Does anyone else feel...off?” She finally spoke up, looking around. The goddess rose a dark auburn eyebrow, “Anyone? Am I just speaking to myself?” Artenis was stern in that sense. She didn’t like being ignored.

Luke had always loved Earth... and hated it. It was his birthplace for abuse, though he always found a way to bring back revenge, whether it be subtle or more painful. His mother was human, though she did have the knowledge of Olympus. She always offered for him to go to Olympus, though he declined. He didn't want to bring his negativity and problems to a place that already has enough of them.

Apollo looked over at his twin sister, Artemis. "Everything seems quite fine to me. I don't see anything wrong here." He reassured her as he tried to get her to sit down. "What's the deal? Again, I don't see the issue here. Everything seems to be fine here."

Rhea smiled at the water foundation and the little ducklings swimming around inside, followed by big swans. Rhea thought they were so beautiful. You didn’t see anything like that in Olympus. Heck, you was even lucky if Zeus decided to let you sit in one of the meetings, because it was something you, as a minor goddess, should also know. Rhea really didnt see what the fuss was about. No monsters were around here.

-

“Apollo, I’m telling you, something is wrong. I don’t like it.” She stated, looking around. She remembered the prophecy about herself, and she never told anyone. She would soon find her true love. Artemis shook her head, trying to figure out who was missing. Every God and Goddess seemed to be here. But..there was two empty seat. One that was hardly occupied. Though, it should have been right now. That was when Athena came storming in, seemingly in a panic. “Where’s Rhea? Has anyone seen her?!”

Luke had always walked around the place, and when the coast was clear, he would run. His speed was fast, but he could always go faster. His speed was infinite, though he found a way to limit his own speed, unless necessary.

-

"Ahh... Now I see the issue." He whispered to Artemis before he spoke up. "I haven't seen her. Where was she last?"

Rhea sat up from the bench and decided to walk. She didn’t know where she would walk to. All of this was new to her. She must have looked like a runaway bride to the mortals. Rhea stopped at a tree, sitting in the shade.

-

“I don’t know, genius! That’s why I’m asking!” Athena yelled, soon taking a deep breath and sitting on her seat. “I-I’m sorry. I’m just...worried about her.” Artemis looked at Apollo, “Yeah...that was a bit of a stupid question, Apollo. Didn’t you even notice?”

Luke had been running around, keeping himself invisible. He mainly was trying to think. "Maybe Olympus won't be so bad... Fuck me, that's not going to happen." He kept going around until he accidentally ran into a tree. "Well... That kinda hurt..."

-

"Hey! I didn't know she was missing okay? I have other things to do and things on my mind, alright?" Apollo retaliated.

Rhea fixed her dress, looking at all the nature around her: the birds flying in the sky; the squirrels running up the trees to their home. Rhea didn’t want to leave this place. She actually wanted to camp out all night.

-

Artemis looked at Apollo, “Okay, we get it!” Zeus sighed, “Right, well we can’t have this. You are all dismissed to look for Rhea. She couldn’t have gone far.” Artemis rose from her chair and headed out, making her journey to Earth.

Luke had quickly recovered, back into his feet in an instant. "Jesus fucking hell. I forgot, I could have gone through the tree, but this is Earth afterall..."

Apollo did the same, heading down to Earth, just a bit behind the others. "Well... That could have gone a lot better." He thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back